DS DS 3 Electric Crossback Hatchback100kW E-TENSE Bastille 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 7 Inch Digital Instrument Cluster DisplayCruise Control With Speed LimiterDs Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemEcall Emergency Call SystemMirror Screen With Apple Car Play/Android AutoMulti Function On Board Trip ComputerPasService Indicator
- 11Kw Onboard Charger, Accelerated Charging, Compatible With 3 Phase ChargingAccelerated Charging CableRapid Charging 100Kw
- 1X Usb Socket In Front8 SpeakersBluetooth Handsfree And Media StreamingDab Digital Radio
- Acoustic And Tinted Front And Rear WindscreensAutomatic Front Windscreen WipersAutomatic LightsAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBody Coloured BumpersChrome Door HandlesDark Tinted Rear WindowsDs Monogram On Rear TailgateE-Tense BadgingElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door Mirrors With Ds Led SpotlightFlush Fitting Exterior Door HandlesFrameless Electrochrome Interior Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Black Exterior Door MirrorsHalogen HeadlightsHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindscreenLed Daytime Running LightsRear Side Wing DoorsSatin Chrome Ds WingsThird Brake LightTinted Exterior Door Mirrors
- 12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/60 Backrest Split On Rear Seats With Easy Folding ButtonAdjustable Steering WheelBag Support Hooks In The BootBoot LightFront And Rear Led Reading LightsFront/Rear Passenger Grab HandlesHeight Adjustable Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front/Rear Head RestraintsOdour FilterPremium Seat With Comfort Foam And Pads & Map PocketProgrammable Heater With Temperature RegulatorSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Led Vanity MirrorTwin Front CupholdersTwo Rear Isofix Mounting Points
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsAirbags - Front / Rear Lateral And Curtain AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEspHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts With Pretensioners And Front And Rear Load LimiterHill Assist ControlRear Door Child Safety LocksSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle On Boot Lid
- Locking Wheel NutsPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft Alarm With Anti Lift DetectionRemote Central Locking + Deadlocks
- Tyre Repair KitWhite Wheel Centre Caps With Ds Logo
- Minimum Kerbweight1523 kgGross Vehicle Weight1975 kgMax. Loading Weight452 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)350 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1050 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length4118 mmWidth1802 mmWheelbase2558 mmWidth (including mirrors)1988 mmHeight1534 mm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.7 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesBastilleCoin Description50kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0729eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %54NCAP Safety Assist %63NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleAnkaraAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmNoise Level dB(A)68
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles267Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL468WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH428WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb322WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL373WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH311WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL14.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH17WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH265.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL290.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb200WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH193WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL232Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearMaximum Charging Rate - kW100
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense with a fully charged battery?The DS 3 Crossback E-Tense has a 50kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 206 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 180 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The DS 3 Crossback E-Tense has an official WLTP range of up to 206 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 135 miles. In warmer temperatures, the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense will achieve a real-world range of 180 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 110 miles in the winter months and closer to 145 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense at home?The DS 3 Crossback E-Tense will charge from 0-100% in just over 7 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense would take around 25 hours to charge!7 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 7 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense?Charging your DS 3 Crossback E-Tense can take as little as 25 minutes with the right charger. The DS 3 Crossback E-Tense is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 100kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 25 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense?The DS 3 Crossback E-Tense is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 100kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense?The DS 3 Crossback E-Tense comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.Is the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense have?The DS 3 Crossback E-Tense has a maximum power output of 100kW which equates to 134 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense would cost £17. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £31.50 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense will cost approximately £944 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,244 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £104 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense and does it cover the battery?The DS 3 Crossback E-Tense comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the DS 3 Crossback E-Tense?The DS 3 Crossback E-Tense comes with the following technology as standard: DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Cruise Control, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Air-Con, Rear Parking Sensors and Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.