DS DS 3 Electric Crossback Hatchback100kW E-TENSE Louvre 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 7 Inch Digital Instrument Cluster DisplayCruise Control With Speed LimiterDs Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemDs Connect Nav - Connected 3D Navigation, 10 Inch Hd Touchscreen, Automatic Air ConditioningEcall Emergency Call SystemFront Parking SensorsMirror Screen With Apple Car Play/Android AutoMulti Function On Board Trip ComputerPasRear Parking SensorsReversing CameraVoice Recognition
- 11Kw Onboard Charger, Accelerated Charging, Compatible With 3 Phase ChargingAccelerated Charging CableRapid Charging 100Kw
- 2X Usb Sockets In Front8 SpeakersA Day At The Louvre Inc Audio Commentary - Showcasing 182 Fine Works Of Art From The Louvre In Paris On The Central TouchscreenBluetooth Handsfree And Media StreamingDab Digital Radio
- 3D Louvre Motif On Central Rib Of BonnettAcoustic And Tinted Front And Rear WindscreensAutomatic Front Windscreen WipersAutomatic LightsAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBlack Ds WingsBody Coloured BumpersChrome Door HandlesChrome Front Door Sill TrimDark Tinted Rear WindowsDs Led Rear LightsDs Matrix Led Headlights With Low And High Beam AssistDs Monogram On Rear TailgateElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door Mirrors With Ds Led SpotlightFlush Fitting Exterior Door HandlesFrameless Electrochrome Interior Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Black Exterior Door MirrorsGloss Black Rear Tailgate Trim And Rear Light SurroundHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindscreenLed Daytime Running LightsLouvre Detailing Badges On Bonnet, Front Doors, Tailgate And Motif On Door Mirror Shells.Rear Side Wing DoorsThird Brake LightTinted Exterior Door Mirrors
- 12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/60 Backrest Split On Rear Seats With Easy Folding ButtonBag Support Hooks In The BootBlack Leather Steering WheelBoot LightFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront And Rear Led Reading LightsFront Central ArmrestFront/Rear Passenger Grab HandlesHeight Adjustable Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front/Rear Head RestraintsLouvre Interior Detailing With Louvre Embossing And Badging On Dashboard And Louvre Detailing On Gear Lever SurroundOdour FilterPremium Seat With Comfort Foam And Pads & Map PocketProgrammable Heater With Temperature RegulatorSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Led Vanity MirrorTwin Front CupholdersTwo Rear Isofix Mounting Points
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsAirbags - Front / Rear Lateral And Curtain AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEspHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts With Pretensioners And Front And Rear Load LimiterHill Assist ControlRear Door Child Safety LocksSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle On Boot Lid
- Locking Wheel NutsPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft Alarm With Anti Lift DetectionProximity Keyless Entry And StartRemote Central Locking + Deadlocks
- 18" Luxor Diamond Cut Alloiy WheelsBlack Centre Caps With Ds LogoTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1523 kgGross Vehicle Weight1975 kgMax. Loading Weight452 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)350 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1050 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length4118 cmWidth1802 cmWheelbase2558 cmWidth (including mirrors)1988 cmHeight1534 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.7 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesLouvreCoin Description50kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %54NCAP Safety Assist %63NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleLuxorAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmNoise Level dB(A)68
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 3 kW100Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles267Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL332WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH307WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL17WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH191WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL206Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the E-Tense an all-electric version of the DS3 Crossback?Yes, the E-Tense is almost visually identical to the DS3 Crossback models with internal combustion engines, only it runs on pure electricity and has a range of up to 206 miles on a single charge.Is the DS3 Crossback reliable?It's a little bit new to comment on the DS3's reliability yet, but it uses proven engines and technology from the PSA Group, while it is also covered by a standard manufacturer's warranty of 3 years/60,000 miles.