DS DS 3 Electric Hatchback115kW E-TENSE Opera 54kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 10.3" Hd Touchscreen7 Inch Digital Instrument Cluster DisplayCruise Control With Speed LimiterDs Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemDs Iris System - 3D Connected Navigation, Natural Voice RecognitionEcall Emergency Call SystemHead Up DisplayMulti Function On Board Trip ComputerPasRear Parking SensorsService IndicatorWireless Charging For SmartphoneWireless Mirror Screen With Apple Car Play/Android Auto
- 11Kw Onboard Charger, Accelerated Charging, Compatible With 3 Phase ChargingAccelerated Charging Cable (Type 2)Rapid Charging 100Kw
- 2X Usb Sockets In Front8 SpeakersBluetooth Handsfree And Media StreamingDab Digital Radio
- Acoustic And Tinted Front WindscreenAutomatic Front Windscreen WipersAutomatic LightsAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBody Coloured BumpersChrome Diamond Design Front GrilleChrome Ds BadgesChrome Ds WingsDark Tinted Acoustic Rear Windows With Heated Rear WindscreenDs Led Rear LightsE-Tense BadgingElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door Mirrors With Ds Led SpotlightFlush Fitting Exterior Door Handles With ChromeFrameless Electrochrome Interior Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Black Exterior Door MirrorsGloss Black Rear Tailgate Trim And Rear Light SurroundHeated Door MirrorsHeated WindscreenLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsRear Side Wing DoorsThird Brake LightTinted Exterior Door Mirrors
- 12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/60 Backrest Split On Rear SeatsAdjustable Steering WheelAluminium Sports PedalsAutomatic Air ConditioningBag Support Hooks In The BootBlack Leather Steering WheelBoot LightElectric Front SeatsFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront And Rear Led Reading LightsFront Central ArmrestFront/Rear Passenger Grab HandlesHeat PumpHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front/Rear Head RestraintsMassage Function For Front SeatsOdour FilterPremium Seat With Comfort Foam And Pads & Map PocketProgrammable Heater With Temperature RegulatorSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Led Courtesy MirrorTwin Front CupholdersTwo Rear Isofix Mounting PointsWatchstrap Nappa Leather Upholstery
- Advanced Safety Pack - Ds 3Safety Pack - Ds 3
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsAirbags - Front / Rear Lateral And Curtain AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEspHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts With Pretensioners And Front And Rear Load LimiterHill Assist ControlRear Door Child Safety LocksSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle On Boot Lid
- Locking Wheel NutsPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft Alarm With Anti Lift DetectionProximity Keyless Entry And StartRemote Central Locking + Deadlocks
- 18" Nice Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsBlack Centre Caps With Ds LogoTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1523 kgGross Vehicle Weight1975 kgMax. Loading Weight452 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)350 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1050 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length4118 mmWidth1802 mmWheelbase2558 mmWidth (including mirrors)1988 mmHeight1534 mm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.7 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP155 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW115 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesOperaCoin Description54kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBadge Power155Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R18Tyre Size Rear215/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleNiceAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh54Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb396WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL435WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH373WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL14.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH16.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb246WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH232WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL270Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearUsable Battery Capacity50.8Maximum Charging Rate - kW100
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.