DS Ds 4 Hatchback1.6 E-TENSE Cross Trocadero 5 Doors EAT8
- 10 Inch Hd Touchscreen180 Degree Colour Reversing Camera7 Inch Digital Instrument Cluster DisplayDriver Attention WarningDs Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemEmergency Services Call SystemFront Parking SensorIntelligent Speed AdaptationLane Keep AssistMirror Screen With Apple Car Play/Android AutoPasRear Parking SensorSpeed Limit Recognition And Speed Warning
- 7Kw On Board ChargerAccelerated Charging Cable (Type 2)Domestic Charging CableDs Active Scan Suspension
- 2 Usb-C Connectors RearBluetooth Hands Free And Media StreamingDab Digital RadioTwo Front Usb-C Ports
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Welcome Lighting At Car UnlockingAutomatic Windscreen WipersChrome Window SurroundChromed Ds WingsDs 3D Led Rear LightsE-Tense Badge On BonnetE-Tense Monogram On The Rear TailgateElectric Folding Door MirrorsFlush Fitting Door HandlesFollow Me Home Manual LightingFrameless Electrochrome Interior Rear View MirrorGloss Black Exterior Door MirrorsGloss Black Front GrilleHeated Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wing DoorRear Wiper
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding 2Nd Row Seats12V Socket In Boot12V Socket In Front3 Rear SeatsDs Air - Invisible Air Vent DesignFront And Rear Door StorageFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre Armrest With StorageFront Closed StorageFront Passenger SeatFront Seats With Rear PocketHeight And Depth Adjustable Steering WheelHigh Density SeatsLeather Steering WheelLed Reading LightsPolychromatic Ambient LightingRear Air VentsRear Centre ArmrestSki HatchSunvisors With Led Vanity Mirror
- Cross Pack - Ds4
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsChild Safety LockDriver, Front Passenger, Front Lateral And Curtain AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEspFront And Rear Isofix Mounting PointsHill Start AssistRear Curtain Airbags
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffKeyless Entry And StartPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft AlarmRemote Central Locking + DeadlocksStop/ Start Function
- 19" Sapporo Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1653 kgGross Vehicle Weight2200 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight547 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)390 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1240 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4400 cmWidth1830 cmWheelbase2675 cmWidth (including mirrors)2061 cmHeight1470 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.7 secTop Speed145 mphEngine Power - BHP225 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW165 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)77 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesCross TrocaderoCoin DescriptionE-TenseStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0729eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %85NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %65NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power225Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleSapporoAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)425Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)115Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh12.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL63WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH56WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL20.5WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH22.4WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.8WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH35WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL39Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb29WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL27WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH35
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL232.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH183.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the DS 4 Hatchback?The DS 4 Hatchback is 4400cm long and 1830cm wide with a wheelbase of 2675cm. The width including mirrors is 2061cm and it is 1470cm high.Is the DS 4 Hatchback 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The DS 4 Hatchback comes in front-wheel drive as standard.How many passengers can you fit in the DS 4 Hatchback?The DS 4 Hatchback has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the DS 4 Hatchback?The DS 4 Hatchback comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.Is there lots of boot space in the Ds 4 Hatchback?The Ds 4 Hatchback has an impressive 430-litre boot capacity.What driver assistance technology does the DS 4 Hatchback have as standard?The DS 4 Hatchback comes as standard with a 180-Degree Colour Reversing Camera, Driver Attention Warning, Emergency Services Call System, Front Parking Sensor, Intelligent Speed Adaptation and Lane Keep Assist.