DS Ds 4 Hatchback1.6 PureTech 180 Performance Line + 5 Doors EAT8
- 10 Inch Hd Touchscreen180 Degree Colour Reversing Camera7 Inch Digital Instrument Cluster DisplayDriver Attention WarningDs Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemEmergency Services Call SystemFront Parking SensorIntelligent Speed AdaptationLane Keep AssistMirror Screen With Apple Car Play/Android AutoPasRear Parking SensorSpeed Limit Recognition And Speed Warning
- 2 Usb-C Connectors RearBluetooth Hands Free And Media StreamingDab Digital RadioTwo Front Usb-C Ports
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Welcome Lighting At Car UnlockingAutomatic Windscreen WipersBlack Window SurroundsDs 3D Led Rear LightsDs Badge On Bonnet With Chrome InsertsDs Matrix Led VisionDs Monogram On Rear TailgateDynamic Bending Light FunctionElectric Folding Door MirrorsFlush Fitting Door HandlesFollow Me Home Manual LightingFrameless Electrochrome Interior Rear View MirrorGloss Black Ds WingsGloss Black Exterior Door MirrorsGloss Black Front GrilleHeated Door MirrorsHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsPerformance Line BadgingRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wing DoorRear WiperReflective Design Rear WindowScrolling Rear Indicators
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding 2Nd Row Seats12V Socket In Boot12V Socket In Front3 Rear SeatsAluminium Sports PedalsDs Cabin CleanFront And Rear Door StorageFront And Rear Floor MatsFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre Armrest With StorageFront Closed StorageFront Door Entry Sill With Ds Performance Line DesignFront Passenger SeatFront Seats With Rear PocketHeight And Depth Adjustable Steering WheelHigh Density SeatsLed Reading LightsPerforated Fleur Leather Steering Wheel With Performance Line Stitching And Forged Carbon InsertPolychromatic Ambient LightingRear Air VentsRear Centre ArmrestSki HatchSunvisors With Led Vanity Mirror
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsChild Safety LockDriver, Front Passenger, Front Lateral And Curtain AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEspFront And Rear Isofix Mounting PointsHill Start AssistRear Curtain Airbags
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffKeyless Entry And StartPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft AlarmRemote Central Locking + DeadlocksStop/ Start Function
- 19" Minneapolis Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1420 kgGross Vehicle Weight1980 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked740 kgMax. Loading Weight560 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)430 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1240 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4400 cmWidth1830 cmWheelbase2675 cmWidth (including mirrors)2061 cmHeight1470 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL43.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH38.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8 secTop Speed143 mphEngine Power - BHP181 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW133 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1650 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)77 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesPerformance Line +Coin DescriptionPuretech 180Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %85NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %65NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power180Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleMinneapolisAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH167WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL145
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.