DS Ds 9 Saloon1.6 E-TENSE 4X4 Rivoli + 4 Doors EAT8
- 12 Inch Hd Touchscreen12.3" Digital Instrument Cluster Display3D Connected NavigationBlind Spot Detection (Bas)Ds Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemEmergency Services Call SystemExtended Traffic Sign RecognitionFront Parking SensorsIntelligent Speed AdaptationLane Keep AssistMirror Screen With Apple Car Play/Android Auto And Mirror LinkPasRear Parking SensorsSpeed Limit AdvisorVoice RecognitionWireless Charging For Smartphone
- 7Kw On Board ChargerDomestic Charging CableDs Active Scan SuspensionWider Rear Track
- Bluetooth Hands Free And Media Streaming With Usb SocketDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAuto Dimming Electrochrome Door MirrorsAutomatic Front Windscreen WipersAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Welcome Lighting At Car UnlockingBacklit Front Door SillChrome Ds WingsChrome Sabre On Bonnet With "Clous De Paris" EmbossingChrome Window SurroundDark Tinted Rear WindowsDoor Mirrors Including Reverse Gear Angle MemorisationDs 3D Led Rear LightsDs Active Led Vision HeadlightsDs CornetsDynamic Bending Light FunctionE-Tense Badge On BonnetE-Tense Monogram On The Rear TailgateElectric Folding Door Mirrors With Ds Led SpotlightsFlush Fitting Door HandlesFollow Me Home Manual LightingFrameless Electrochrome, Auto-Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorGloss Black Exterior Door MirrorsHeated Door MirrorsHigh Beam AssistLaminated Front And Rear Side WindowsLed Daytime Running LightsRain SensorRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wing DoorScrolling Indicators
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats5 SeatsAir Quality Control SystemAluminium Sports PedalsB.R.M R180 TimepieceDriver Seat Memory FunctionElectric Lumbar AdjustmentElectrically Adjustable Front SeatsFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront And Rear Door StorageFront And Rear HeadrestsFront Central Armrest With StorageFront Closed StorageFront Seat And Rear PocketsFront/Rear Passenger Grab HandlesHeated Front SeatsHeight And Depth Adjustable Steering WheelLeather Steering WheelMassage Function For Front SeatsOdour FilterPolyambient Interior LightingSunvisors With Led Courtesy Mirror And Ticket HolderVentilated Front Seats
- Ds Drive Assist Pack - Ds 9
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsChild Safety LockDriver, Front Passenger, Front Lateral And Curtain AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEspExtended Emergency Braking SystemFour Piston Brake Callipers In Gloss Black With Ds Performance BrandingFront And Rear Isofix Mounting PointsHill Start AssistLarge 380X32mm Ventilated DiscsRear Curtain Airbags
- Automatic Front Doors And Boot LockingKeyless Entry And StartLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Locking + DeadlocksStop/ Start Function
- 20" Munich Alloy WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1909 kgGross Vehicle Weight2395 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1230 kgMax. Loading Weight486 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)510 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4934 cmWidth1932 cmWidth (including mirrors)2079 cmHeight1460 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.6 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP360 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW265 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT384Engine Torque - NM520 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG53
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)77 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesRivoli +Coin DescriptionE-Tense 4x4Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743eBadge Power360Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleMunichAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)105Battery Charge Type 1 kW7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh11.9Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL61WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH53WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH33WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL38Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb41WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL41WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH43
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL256.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH156.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.