FIAT 500 Electric Hatchback87kW La Prima by Bocelli 42kWh 3 Doors Auto
- 10.25" Touchscreen Infotainment With Navigation7" Tft Instrument ClusterAttention AssistBluetooth ConnectivityDusk SensorE-CallEv Mode SelectorIntelligent Speed AssistPower Assist SteeringTraffic Sign InformationTraffic Sign RecognitionUconnect Live ServiceVehicle Start ButtonVoice RecognitionWireless Apple Car Play/Android AutoWireless Mobile Phone Charger
- 85Kw Fast ChargeMode 3 Charging Cable
- 2X Front Usb PortDab RadioHarman/Jbl Premium Audio System
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic High/Low BeamBody Colour Electric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsChrome Side MouldingsChromed Daylight OpeningDoor Sill Kick PlatesDriver And Passenger's One Touch Up/Down Electric WindowsElectrochromatic Rear View MirrorFixed Panoramic SunroofLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlampsLed IndicatorsLed Rear Fog LightLed Rear LightsLed Reverse LightRain Sensing WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperWelcome Lighting
- 2 Seat Bench In Second Row50/50 Split Folding Rear Seat6 Way Manually Adjustable Drivers SeatAutomatic Air ConditioningAuxilliary 12V Power SocketBi-Colour Eco Leather Steering WheelCabin Pre-ConditioningCentre Console Storage With Sliding And Closing DoorEco Leather Upholstery With Fiat MonogramFront ArmrestFront HeadrestsFront/Rear Floor Mats With 500 LogoHeight Adjustable Steering WheelRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatSteering Wheel With Audio Controls
- Winter Pack - 500
- 7 Airbags - Driver, Passenger, Side, Window And Drivers Knee AirbagsAbs/EbdAutonomous Emergency BrakingBrake Assist FunctionCurtain AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEsc + Asr/Msr + Hba + Hill HolderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationTyre Pressure Sensor
- Automatic Door LockingImmobiliserKeyless GoPassive Entry And Wearable KeyRemote Central Locking
- 17" Alloy WheelsFix And Go Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1365 kgMax. Loading Weight400 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)185 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)550 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.7
- Length3632 cmWidth1683 cmWheelbase2322 cmWidth (including mirrors)1900 cmHeight1527 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP118 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW87 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT162Engine Torque - NM220 nmEngine Torque - MKG22.4
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesLa Prima By BocelliStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718dNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %76NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %67NCAP Safety Assist %67NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power118Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)915Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)255Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)35Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW85Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage99630Battery Capacity in kWh42Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL444WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH440WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL320WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH299WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL14.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH14.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH4.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH273WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL276WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH186WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL199Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity37.3Maximum Charging Rate - kW50
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Fiat 500e with a fully charged battery?The Fiat 500e has a 42kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 199 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 160 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Fiat 500e has an official WLTP range of up to 199 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 135 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Fiat 500e will achieve a real-world range of 160 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 100 miles in the winter months and closer to 130 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Fiat 500e at home?The Fiat 500e will charge from 0-100% in 6 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Fiat 500e would take around 21 hours to charge!6 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 6 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Fiat 500e?Charging your Fiat 500e can take as little as 30 minutes with the right charger. The Fiat 500e is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 85kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 30 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Fiat 500e?The Fiat 500e is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Fiat 500e accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Fiat 500e accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 85kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Fiat 500e?The Fiat 500e comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.Is the Fiat 500e automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Fiat 500e have?The Fiat 500e has a maximum power output of 87kW which equates to 117 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Fiat 500e 42kWh?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Fiat 500e would cost £14.28.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Fiat 500e will cost approximately £893 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,295 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £108 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Fiat 500e and does it cover the battery?The Fiat 500e comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Fiat 500e. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Fiat 500e?The Fiat 500e comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Cruise Control, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Automatic Air-Con, Lane Keep Assist and Front Parking Sensors. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.What driver assistance technology does the Fiat 500e have as standard?The Fiat 500e comes with the following driver assistance tech as standard: DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, Apple Car Play and Android, Auto Rain Sensing Wipers and Front Parking Sensors. Higher trim levels always add more tech, so check the specs above for more information on what this specific vehicle comes with.How long is the warranty on the Fiat 500 Electric Hatchback and does it cover the battery?The Fiat 500e comes with a 3 Year/Unlimited mileage vehicle warranty. For the battery, the warranty period is 8 years or 100,000 miles.How much will it cost to charge the Fiat 500 Electric Hatchback?Using a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Fiat 500e with the 24 kWh battery pack will cost around £6.70 for a full charge at home if you're on an energy tariff of 28 pence per kWh. On a 50kW DC rapid charge point, where the average price per kWh is around 50 pence per kWh, an 80% charge would cost around £9.60. For the Fiat 500e with the larger 42 kWh battery pack, it would be around £11.80 for a full charge at home and roughly £16.80 for an 80% charge on a 50kW DC rapid charger.How long does the Fiat 500 Electric Hatchback take to charge?On a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Fiat 500e with the 24kWh battery pack can be charged from 0 - 100% in around 3 hours 30 minutes. However, on a 50kW DC rapid charge point, an 80% charge would take around 30 minutes. The Fiat 500e with the larger 42kWh battery pack can be charged from 0 - 100% in 6 hours on a 7kW home charger and with an 80% charge on a 50kW DC rapid charger taking around 45 minutes.What is the maximum range on the Fiat 500 Electric Hatchback?The Fiat 500e with a 24 kWh battery pack has an official WLTP range of 118 miles from a fully charged battery. The larger 42 kWh battery pack can achieve up to 199 miles from a single charge, according to WLTP figures.