FIAT Panda Hatchback1.0 Mild Hybrid [Touchscreen] [5 Seat] 5 Doors
- Apple Car Play And Android AutoDual Drive PasEmergency Services Call SystemOutside Temperature DisplayOutside Temperature SensorStop/Start SystemTailgateTrip Computer
- 5" TouchscreenRadio With Bluetooth, Usb And Dab
- Black Door HandlesBlack Longitudinal Roof BarsBlack Roof RailsBlack Side MouldingsBlack Side SkirtsBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured Bumpers With Black Front InsertDaytime Running LightsElectric Front WindowsHeated Rear Window+Rear Wash/WipeLed HeadlightsManually Adjustable Door MirrorsRear Side Wing DoorsThermal WindowsThird Brake LightVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Power Sockets3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAir ConditioningBlack Door PanelCloth Upholstery With Fiat Monogram On Front SeatsDriver's Sun Visor With Vanity MirrorFive Seat With 40/60 Split Folding Rear Seat With Three Rear Seatbelts And Head RestraintsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Attachments On Rear SeatsPassenger Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorSingle Front Passenger Seat
- Comfort Kit - Panda
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs/EbdAnti-Whiplash Front HeadrestsBrake Assist FunctionChild Locks On Rear DoorsDefault Brake CalipersDriver And Passenger AirbagsEsc With Asr + Hill HolderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt PretensionersSeat Belt ReminderTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWindow Airbags
- ImmobiliserRemote Control Central Door Locking
- Grey Antracite Dashboard
- 15" Style Steel Wheels
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb111 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh111 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel108 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCompression Ratio12.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)70 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)86.5 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh4.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh4.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel4.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb58.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh57.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel58.9Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh50.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel52.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh67.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel68.9Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh56.5Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel57.6Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh61.4Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel62.8
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power70Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesTouchscreen 5 SeatGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 078UManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %45Ncap Child Occupant Protection %16Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 090Ncap Pedestrian Protection %47Ncap Safety Assist %7Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)13.9 secEngine Power - Bhp70 bhpEngine Power - Kw51 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft68 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg9.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm92 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3500 rpmTop Speed102 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front175/65 R15Tyre Size Rear175/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type15" Steel
- Height1551 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength3686 mmWheelbase2300 mmWidth1672 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1882 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)38 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)870 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)225 litresMax. Roof Load60 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked400 kgMinimum Kerbweight1055 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb9.3
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.