FIAT Tipo Cross Hatchback1.5 Hybrid 48V Cross 5 Doors DDCT
- 7" Colour Digital Cluster7" Touchscreen With Satellite Navigation With Live Services, Dab Radio, Bluetooth And UsbAdaptive Cruise ControlAttention AssistBlind Spot AssistDualdrive PasEcall Emergency Call SystemExternal Temperature GaugeIntelligent Speed AssistLane Support SystemRear View CameraSpeed LimiterStop/Start SystemTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- Rear Usb Port
- 3Rd Brake LightActive Shutter GrilleAdjustable HeadlightsAuto High BeamBlack Grained B-PillarBlack Grained Wheel Arch MouldingsBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsCross Painted Ice Matt Roof RailCross Painted Ice Matt Side SkirtsCross Specific Glossy Black Front Grille And Low BezelCross Styling, Roof Rails, Skid Plates, And Wheel ArchesDark Tinted Rear WindowsDusk And Rain SensorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable Door Mirrors With Defrosting And External Temperature SensorElectrochromatic Dimming Rear View MirrorFog LightsFull Led HeadlightsHeated Rear WindowIce Matte Front And Rear Skid Plates And Fog Lights SurroundsLed Daytime Running LightsRear Led LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSatin Chromed Exterior Door HandlesSatin Chromed Logo
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAutomatic Climate ControlAuxilliary 12V Power SocketChrome Handbrake Button And Air Vent BezelChrome Interior Door HandlesChromed Steering Wheel BezelCloth Upholstery With Vinyl Inserts And Black Door PanelsDark Grey Upper InteriorDriver's Electric Adjustable Lumbar SupportFloor MatsFront Head RestraintsFront Seat Centre ArmrestsHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat PreparationPassenger Sun Visor With MirrorPremium Wrapped Steering Wheel And Gear KnobRear Head RestraintsRear Seat Centre ArmrestSeat Back PocketsSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Dashboard With Serpentone Glossy Black And Satin Chrome DetailsSteering Wheel Audio ControlsThird Rear Headrest
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver, Passenger, Front Side And Head AirbagsAbs/EbdAutomatic Emergency Braking SystemChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemEsp + Asr/Msr + Hba + Hill HolderSeat Belt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- DeadlocksImmobiliserKeyless Entry And GoLocking Fuel Filler CapPower Door LocksRemote Control Central Locking
- 17" Matt Black Diamond Alloy WheelsFull Size Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1425 kgGross Vehicle Weight1850 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Loading Weight425 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)440 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4386 cmWidth1818 cmWheelbase2638 cmHeight1556 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low67.3WLTP - MPG - Medium53.3WLTP - MPG - High60.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL67.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH67.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL54.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH53.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL60.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEH60.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL46.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.3 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP130 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM5250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT177Engine Torque - NM240 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG24.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.2 mmCC1469 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio12.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesCross HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722dBadge Power130Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL119
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.