Ford Fiesta Hatchback1.0 EcoBoost Trend Navigation 5 Doors
- 4.2" Tft Ice Blue Illumination Analogue ClusterCruise Control With Adjustable Speed LimiterElectric Power SteeringFord Easy FuelFord Sync 3 Nav,8'' Touchscreen,Voice Control,Dab Radio,Emergency Assist,Apple Carplay,Android Auto,2X Usb,6 Speakers,Fordpass,Wireless ChargingLane Keep AssistLane Keeping AidSelectable Drive Modes (Normal, Sport, Track)Trip Computer
- Standard Suspension
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured Electrically Operated With Side IndicatorsElectric Front Windows/One Touch FacilityHigh Gloss Chrome Grille SurroundLed Headlights With Led Daytime Running Light And Integrated Fog LightQuickclear Heated WindscreenRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wiper
- 3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAdjustable Head RestraintsCloth Upholstery With Metal Grey StitchingFront Floor Mats In VelourManual 2 Way Passenger Seat AdjustManual 4-Way Driver Seat AdjustManual Air ConditioningSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsElectronic Stability Control With Hill Start AssistFront And Rear Seat Belt WarningManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Mykey SystemRemote Central LockingThatcham Alarm With Power Door Dead Locks
- Minimum Kerbweight1164 kgGross Vehicle Weight1690 kgNo. of Seats5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.8 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP100 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW74 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT125Engine Torque - NM170 nmEngine Torque - MKG17.3
- Coin SeriesTrend NavigationCoin DescriptionEcoboostStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage144000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsBadge Power100Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark7Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC999 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" SteelWheel Style10 SpokeAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium115WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High103WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL125
- WLTP - MPG - Low40.4WLTP - MPG - Medium55.4WLTP - MPG - High62.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH48.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.8
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Ford Fiesta?The Ford Fiesa is 4068mm long and 1735mm wide. The wheelbase is 2493mm and the width including mirrors is 1735mm and it is 1469mm high.Is Ford Fiesta 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The Ford Fiesta comes in front-wheel drive as standard.How many passengers can you fit in the Ford Fiesta?The Ford Fiesta has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Ford Fiesta?The Ford Fiesta comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Ford Fiesta have as standard?All Fiestas come with everything you really need, including alloy wheels and an 8-inch touchscreen. Basic Trend versions also feature a heated windscreen, LED headlights and manual air conditioning. The Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone compatibility systems are also standard across the Fiesta line-up.Why is the Ford Fiesta so popular?The Fiesta is one of the most popular cars in the UK. That’s partly because of its compact size, affordable lease deals and modern looks, and partly because it’s so good to drive. It’s good fun on a back road, easy to manoeuvre in town and stable on the motorway. The latest generation’s vastly improved interior only puts the Fiesta further ahead of its rivals.Does the Ford Fiesta have parking sensors?Every version except the basic Trend level of the Fiesta comes with parking sensors. Front parking sensors and a reversing camera are available as optional extras, but the posh Vignale model comes with a camera as standard.What Ford Fiesta trim levels are available?Ford’s trim level structure is slightly complicated, with 6 different themes running in parallel. The basic Trend model is simple enough, but then you get 2 versions of the more stylish Titanium model, 2 versions of the sporty ST-Line and 2 versions of the SUV-inspired Active. There’s also a luxurious Vignale trim and 2 versions of the high-performance ST model above that.How much boot space does the Ford Fiesta have?The Ford Fiesta’s boot measures 311 litres with the rear seats upright. Fold the back seats down and you get 1093 litres of cargo space. That makes the Fiesta’s boot slightly less spacious than a Skoda Fabia’s luggage bay, but not by much. And it’s still roomier than a Toyota Yaris or a Mazda2.