Ford Focus Hatchback1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV 125 ST-Line Edition 5 Doors
- 4.2" Tft Coloured ClusterBluetooth SystemDigital ClockEasy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemEco ModeFord Sync 3 Navigation With 8" Tft Touchscreen, And App Link Android Auto/Apple CarplayIntelligent Speed AssistLane Keeping System - Lane Keeping Alert And Lane Keeping AidPasSelectable Drive ModeTrip Computer
- 2 Usb PortsAux Input
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Headlamps (On/Off)Automatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Colour Large Rear SpoilerBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Electrically Operated And Heated Door Mirrors With Side IndicatorsElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With One Touch Opening And ClosingFront Variable Intermittent Wipers With Electric WashHeated Rear WindowLed Daytime Running LampLed Front Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionLed Reflector HeadlampsPolished Twin TailpipePower Folding Door MirrorsQuickclear Heated WindscreenRear Privacy GlassSt-Line Upper And Lower Grille With Full Body Styling Kit And Wing BadgesTailgate Wash/Wipe
- 3 Spoke Flat Bottomed Sensico Steering Wheel With Red StitchingAluminium Gear KnobCloth UpholsteryDark HeadlinerDriver's Lumbar SupportFront Floor MatsHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIsofix Child Seat PreparationManual Air ConditioningReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Centre Headrest
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs+Electronic Brake Force DistributionAuto Hold FunctionDriver AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Inertia Reel Height Adjustable Seatbelts With Pre-TensionersFront Passenger AirbagFront Side AirbagsHill Start AssistMykey SystemPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchPost Collision BrakingPre Collision Assist With Autonomous Emergency Braking And Pedestrian/Cyclist DetectionSide Curtain AirbagsThree Rear Inertia Reel Lap/Diagonal SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Ford Keyfree System With Keyless Entry And Keyless Start/Sleep Mode Key FobRemote Central Locking & Engine ImmobiliserThatcham Category 1 Alarm
- Sports Tuned Suspension
- 17" 5X2 Spoke Alloy Wheels With Rock Metallic FinishMini Steel Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1344 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)273 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1250 litres
- Length4387 mmWidth1825 mmWheelbase2700 mmWidth (including mirrors)1979 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low43.5WLTP - MPG - Medium56.5WLTP - MPG - High64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH51.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP125 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW92 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT155Engine Torque - NM210 nmEngine Torque - MKG21.4
- Coin SeriesSt-Line EditionCoin DescriptionEcoboost 125Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power125Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC999 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front215/50 R17Tyre Size Rear215/50 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5x2 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL116
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is Ford Focus 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The Ford Focus comes in front-wheel drive as standard.How many passengers can you fit in the Ford Focus?The Ford Focus has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Ford Focus?The Ford Focus comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Ford Focus have as standardEvery version of the Focus is well equipped, with alloy wheels, air conditioning and an 8-inch touchscreen with satellite navigation. The entry-level Zetec Edition also comes with a heated windscreen, front and rear parking sensors, and the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration tech. You even get automatic LED headlights and a host of safety gadgets.Why is the Ford Focus so popular?The sublime handling, futuristic look and efficient engines have made Ford Focus leases very popular. With plenty of on-board tech and a reputation for quality, the Focus ticks lots of boxes for lots of people. It’s right up there with the best family hatchbacks you can lease.Does the Ford Focus have parking sensors?All versions of the Focus come with parking sensors as standard. The basic Zetec Edition comes with sensors at the front and rear, while the top-of-the-range, high-performance ST gets a rear-view camera as standard. To get a camera on less expensive models, specify the optional Convenience Pack.What Ford Focus trim levels are available?You can lease a Focus in choice of 8 trim levels, which are split across 5 core ‘themes’. Things kick off with the basic Zetec Edition, then you can choose from the classy Titanium models, the sporty ST-Line versions or the more rugged Active models. At the top of the tree are the high-performance ST models, which all come fully loaded.How much boot space does the Ford Focus have?The Ford Focus 5-Door has a 341-litre boot, while the Estate increases that space to 575 litres. Fold the rear seats down and those volumes grow to 1320 and 1620 litres respectively. In comparison, the Volkswagen Golf Hatchback’s boot measures 381 litres with the rear seats upright, although it only grows to 1237 litres with the rear seats folded down.What is the warranty?This comes with Ford’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.