Ford Kuga Estate2.5 FHEV Vignale 5 Doors CVT
- 12.3" Digital Colour Instrument ClusterActive Noise CancellationFord Easy FuelFord Sync 3 With 8" Tft Lcd Touchscreen, App Link, Andriod Auto/Apple Carplay, Emergency Assistance And Navigation With Ford Pass ConnectFront And Rear Parking SensorsHands Free Power TailgateLane Keeping Aid With Lane Departure WarningPower Assist SteeringRear View CameraSelectable Drive ModesService Interval Indicator
- Standard SuspensionTwist Beam Rear Suspension
- B&O Premium Audio System With 10 Speakers And Subwoofer, 2 Usb Ports, Dab Radio/Cd
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Headlamps With High And Low BeamBody Colour BumpersFront And Rear Vignale FasciaFront Led Fog LampsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsMemory Functionality With Door MirrorsPower Folding, Electrically Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Puddle LightsPower Front/Rear Windows With Global CloseQuickclear Heated WindscreenRain Sensing WipersRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperSilver Roof RailsThird Brake LightTwin ExhaustsVignale Body Styling KitVignale Front Scuff PlatesVignale Rear Diffuser
- 10 Way Power Adjustable Drivers Seat With Memory Function2Nd Row Sliding Seats With 60:40 Split8 Way Manual Passenger Seat Including Lumbar Support And Height AdjustAmbient LightingCentre Console With Electronic Parking BrakeElectronic Automatic Temperature Control (Eatc)Front And Rear Head RestraintsHeated Passenger And Driver SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelRear Centre Head RestraintSingle Front Passenger SeatVignale Front And Rear MatsVignale Premium Touch Sensico Steering WheelVignale Seating With Premium Leather Upholstery
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAirbags - Front Driver/Passenger, Front And Rear CurtainDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And AbsFord Mykey Gen 2 Safety SystemManual Child Proof Rear Door LocksPost Collision BrakingPre Collision Assist With Autonomous Emergency BrakingRear Seat Occupancy AlertTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Ford Power Start ButtonLocking Wheel NutsRemote Powered Central Double Locking DoorsThatcham Category 1 Alarm
- Leather Wrapped Instrument Panel
- 19" 5X2 Spoke Luster Nickel Alloy Wheels
- Battery Capacity In Kwh1.1Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb128 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh129 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel125 g/km
- Catalytic ConvertorYesCc2496 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears1 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb51.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh50.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel51.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.5 ccBadge Power190Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionFhevCoin SeriesVignaleGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %92Ncap Child Occupant Protection %86Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %82Ncap Safety Assist %73Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.1 secEngine Power - Bhp190 bhpEngine Power - Kw140 kwTop Speed122 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/55 R19Tyre Size Rear225/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5X2 SpokeWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1680 mmLength4629 mmWheelbase2710 mmWidth1883 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2178 mm
- Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1534 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)612 litresNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Ford Kuga?
The Ford Kuga is 4620mm long and 1883mm wide. The wheelbase is 2710mm and the width including mirrors is 2178mm and it is 1666mm high.Is the Ford Kuga 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?
The Ford Kuga comes in front-wheel drive as standard.How many passengers can you fit in the Ford Kuga Estate?
The Ford Kuga has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Ford Kuga Estate?
The Ford Kuga comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Ford Kuga Estate have as standard?
Even the basic Kuga Zetec trim comes well kitted out, with 17-inch alloy wheels, air con, 8-inch touchscreen with navigation/SYNC3, wireless smartphone charging and automatic emergency braking all included as standard. You also get cruise control with speed limiter, front and rear parking sensors, pre-collision assist and automated emergency braking.Why is the Ford Kuga so popular?
Ford has been Britain’s favoured brand for a while now and with SUVs being as popular as they are, it’s no surprise that the Ford Kuga is a popular car to lease. It offers keen driving dynamics in a segment where many competitors’ vehicles lack for such a thing, and the Kuga feels at home both on the motorway and around town.Does the Ford Kuga have parking sensors?
Yes, even the base Kuga Zetec gets front and rear parking sensors as standard. Bump up to the Titanium model and you get a rear-view camera as well. The top-spec Vignale gets Active Park Assist, which takes care of the steering for you.What Ford Kuga trim levels are available?
There are 6 Ford Kuga trim levels, ranging from the base Zetec to Vignale. The latter gives more premium styling and has an interior to match. If you’re after a sportier look, then the ST-Line and ST-Line X are worth considering.How much boot space does the Ford Kuga have?
The Kuga has 412 litres of boot space with the rear seats up. Fold them down and this goes up to 1534 litres. By comparison, the Renault Kadjar has 472 litres with the seats up and 1478 with the seats folded down.