Ford Kuga Estate2.5 PHEV ST-Line X Edition 5 Doors CVT
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 12.3" Digital Colour Instrument ClusterFord Easy FuelFord Sync 3 With 8" Tft Lcd Touchscreen, App Link, Andriod Auto/Apple Carplay, Emergency Assistance And Navigation With Ford Pass ConnectFront And Rear Parking SensorsGeo AwarenessHands Free Power TailgateLane Keeping Aid With Lane Departure WarningPower Assist SteeringRear View CameraSelectable Drive ModesService Interval Indicator
- 3-Pin 230V Domestic Socket Home Charging CableSports SuspensionTwist Beam Rear Suspension
- B&O Premium Audio System With 10 Speakers And Subwoofer, 2 Usb Ports, Dab Radio/Cd
- Auto Headlamps With High And Low BeamBlack Roof RailsDay/Night Rear View MirrorFront Led Fog LampsLarge Rear SpoilerLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsPower Folding Heated Door Mirrors With Puddle LightsPower Front/Rear Windows With Global ClosePower Opening Panoramic RoofPrivacy GlassQuickclear Heated WindscreenRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSt Line Body Styling Kit With Unique Front And Rear Fascia And Bumper, Rear Painted Diffuser, Front Painted Skid Plates, Dark Mesh Upper GrilleSt Line Front Scuff PlatesThird Brake LightTwin Exhausts
- 10 Way Power Adjustable Drivers Seat2Nd Row Sliding Seats With 60:40 Split8 Way Manual Passenger Seat Including Lumbar Support And Height AdjustAlloy PedalsCentre Console With Electronic Parking BrakeDark Headlining And PillarsDual Electronic Automatic Temperature ControlFlat Bottomed Leather Steering Wheel In Sensico With Red StitchingFront And Rear Head RestraintsHeated Passenger And Driver SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelPartial Premium Touch Sensico Leather Upholstery With Black Cloth Inserts And Red StitchingRear Charging PointSingle Front Passenger SeatSports SeatsSt Line Front And Rear Floor Mats
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAirbags - Front Driver/Passenger, Front And Rear CurtainDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And AbsFord Mykey Gen 2 Safety SystemManual Child Proof Rear Door LocksPost Collision BrakingPre Collision Assist With Autonomous Emergency BrakingRear Seat Occupancy AlertRed Brake CalipersTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Ford Power Start ButtonLocking Wheel NutsRemote Powered Central Double Locking DoorsThatcham Category 1 Alarm
- Length4620 cmWidth1883 cmWheelbase2710 cmWidth (including mirrors)2178 cmHeight1666 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2 secTop Speed125 mphEngine Power - BHP225 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW165 kw
- Coin SeriesSt-Line X EditionCoin DescriptionPhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %82NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power225Badge Engine CC2.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC2496 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)612 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1534 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5x2 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)360Battery Charge Type 1 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)210Battery Charge Type 2 kW12.8Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh14.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.1WLTP - AER (km) - City70WLTP - AER (km) - City - TEL70WLTP - AER (km) - City - TEH70WLTP - AER (km) - Comb56WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - TEL56WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - TEH56WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Low69WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Low - TEL69WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Low - TEH69WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Medium68WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Medium - TEL68WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Medium - TEH68WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - High61WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - High - TEL61WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - High - TEH61WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Extra High43WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Extra High - TEL43WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Extra High - TEH43WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City68WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEL68WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEH68WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb60WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL60WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH60WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb26.9WLTP - AER (miles) - City44WLTP - AER (miles) - City - TEH44WLTP - AER (miles) - City - TEL44WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb35WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - TEH35WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - TEL35WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb2.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City42.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEH42.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEL42.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Extra High26.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Extra High - TEH26.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Extra High - TEL26.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - High37.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - High - TEH37.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - High - TEL37.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Low42.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Low - TEH42.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Low - TEL42.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Medium42.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Medium - TEH42.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Medium - TEL42.3Charging Port LocationFrontUsable Battery Capacity10.7
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low191WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium95WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High137WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High172WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb148WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb10WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb25WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL25WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH25
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low33.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium67.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High47.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High37.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb43.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low8.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium4.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High7.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb6.5WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb0.5WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.1WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb565WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb256.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Ford Kuga a good car?Yes, the 3rd-generation Ford Kuga has been much-improved from its predecessors and is no longer making up the numbers in the lucrative midsized crossover-SUV segment. It's actually one of the first things you should be looking at in this class.Is the Ford Kuga a hybrid?The majority of the Kuga range is made up by hybrid drivetrains, in truth. There are plain petrol models, but there are also mild-hybrid drivetrains and a full plug-in hybrid at the top of the tree.Is the Ford Kuga well equipped?The entry-level Zetec model comes with some key useful features, including 17-inch alloy wheels, privacy glass, front and rear parking sensors, air conditioning, a push-button start, Ford's Quickclear heated windscreen, cruise control with a speed limiter, and plenty of advanced driver-assist systems.Is the Ford Kuga practical?Designed as family transportation, a lot of thought has gone into making the Ford Kuga's interior as practical as possible. It's also very spacious and, behind the seats (the 2nd row of which slide forwards and backwards), there's a boot which measures a minimum 475 litres, which is more than respectable.Is the Ford Kuga reliable?Yes, so far the Ford Kuga has performed well in customer satisfaction surveys, placing near the top of the table for reliability.