Ford Mustang Mach-E Estate198kW Select 70kWh RWD 5 Doors Auto [Tech+]
- 10.2" Digital Insturment Cluster360 Degree CameraApplink Remote Control SystemBlis (Blind Spot Information System) With Cross Traffic AlertDistance Alert And Indication SystemElectric Power SteeringEmergency Services Call SystemFord Sync4a With 15.5"Touch,Dab Radio,Emer Assist,Wireless Carplay Androidauto,2 Front,Rear Usb Ports,6 Speakers,Fordpass Connect,Connected NaviationFront And Rear Parking SensorsHands Free TailgateIntelligent Adaptive Cruise Control With Stop And Go + Lane CenteringLane Departure Warning With Lane Keeping AidSelectable Drive Modes - Active, Whisper And UntamedTrip ComputerWireless Charging Pad
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard Charger115Kw High Powered ChargingSingle Motor Rear Wheel DriveUniversal Home Charging Cable And Public Charging Cable
- B And O Premium Sound System 10 Speaker Including Dashboard Sound Bar
- 3Rd Brake LightBlack Painted Power Fold Heated Mirrors With Puddle Light Mustang Logo ProjectionBody Colour BumpersBrace Front Grille DesignDaytime Running LightsFixed Full Panoramic RoofLed Mustang Signature Tail LightsLed Reflector HeadlampsQuickclear Heated WindscreenRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSide Cladding And Wheel Arches In Black
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row8 Way Power Front SeatsDual Electronic Automatic Temperature ControlFront HeadrestsFront TrunkHeated Front Seats And Steering WheelOne Pedal DrivePerforated Full Sensico Artificial Leather UpholsteryRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsChild Locks On Rear DoorsEspEvasive Steering AssistPre Collision Assist Inc Collision Mitigation, Forward Collision Warning, Dynamic Brake Support, Automated Emergency Braking
- E-Latch Keyless Entry System Including B-Pillar Keypad AccessKeyless StartThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 18" 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under WarrantyNot AvailableBattery Capacity In Kwh75.7Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)684Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)69Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)38Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw115Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw115Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity70Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17.2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.6Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb439Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb273
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power269Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description70KwhCoin SeriesSelect [Tech+]Generation Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737EManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %92Ncap Child Occupant Protection %86Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %69Ncap Safety Assist %82Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage999999 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.9 secEngine Power - Bhp269 bhpEngine Power - Kw198 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft317 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg43.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm430 nmTop Speed111 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesTyre Size Front225/60 R18Tyre Size Rear225/60 R18Wheel Style5 SpokeWheel Type18" Alloy
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD with a fully charged battery?
The Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD has a 76kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 273 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 230 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised.
The Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD has an official WLTP range of up to 273 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 185 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD will achieve a real-world range of 230 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 155 miles in the winter months and closer to 200 miles in the summer.
*All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD at home?
The Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD will charge from 0-100% in just under 11 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed.
Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD would take around 38 hours to charge!11 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?
In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 11 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD?
Charging your Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD can take as little as 35 minutes with the right charger. The Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 115kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres.
Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 35 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD?
The Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging.
For AC charging the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 115kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD?
The Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD comes with two charging cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers and can charge the car quicker 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.Is the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD automatic?
The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD have?
The Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD has a maximum power output of 198kW which equates to 265 bhp.
Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD?
This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home.
The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD would cost £25.84.
Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £47.88 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why…
Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel.
On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical SUV capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel.
By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD will cost approximately £1,123 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,065 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £89 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments.
*Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD and does it cover the battery?
The Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD.
And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD?
The Ford Mustang Mach-E Standard Range RWD comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Wireless Phone Charger, Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Automatic Dual-Zone Climate Control, Lane Keep Assist, Front & Rear Parking Sensors & Rear View Camera.
Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.