Ford Mustang Mach-E Estate216kW Extended Range 91kWh RWD 5 Doors Auto [Tech+]
- 10.2" Full Digital Cluster And 15.5" Central Touch Screen360 Degree CameraApplink Remote Control SystemBlis (Blind Spot Information System) With Cross Traffic AlertDistance Alert And Indication SystemElectric Power SteeringEmergency Services Call SystemFord Pass Connect Embedded ModemFront And Rear Parking SensorsHands Free TailgateIntelligent Adaptive Cruise Control With Stop And Go + Lane CenteringLane Departure Warning With Lane Keeping AidNext Generation Sync With Connected Navigation+Dab And Natural Voice SearchSelectable Drive Modes - Active, Whisper And UntamedTrip ComputerWireless Device Charging Pad
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard ChargerHigh Power Charging CableHome Charging Cable
- B And O Premium Sound System 10 Speaker Including Dashboard Sound Bar
- 3Rd Brake LightBody Colour BumpersBrace Front Grille DesignDaytime Running LightsFixed Full Panoramic RoofHeated Body Colour Door Mirrors With Mustang Logo Projection Puddle LampsLed Headlamps With Reflector TechnologyLed Signature Tail LightsPrivacy GlassQuickclear Heated WindscreenRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSide Cladding And Wheel Arches In Black
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row6 Way Manual Driver And Passenger Seats - Fore/Aft/Up/Down/ReclineDual Zone Electronic Air Temperature ControlFront HeadrestsFront TrunkHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsHeated Steering WheelOne Pedal DrivePerforated Full Sensico Artificial Leather UpholsteryRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsChild Locks On Rear DoorsEspEvasive Steering AssistPre Collision Assist With Forward Collision Warning (Fcw), Dynamic Brake Support (Dbs), Autonomous Emergency Braking (Aeb)
- E-Latch Keyless Entry System Including B-Pillar Keypad AccessThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 18" 5 Spoke Silver Alloy Wheels
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7 secTop Speed111 mphEngine Power - BHP294 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW216 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT317Engine Torque - NM430 nmEngine Torque - MKG43.8
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesExtend Range [tech+]Coin Description91kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %82NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power294Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- No. of Seats5
- Wheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)876Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)90Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)45Battery Charge Type 3 kW150Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh98.7Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb610WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb379Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity91
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Ford Mustang Mach-e have as standard?The Ford Mustang Mach-e comes with the following driver assistance tech as standard: DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, Apple Car Play and Android Auto, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control, Pre-Collision Assist, Lane Departure Warning and a Wireless Charging Pad. Higher trim levels always add more tech, so check the specs above for more information on what this specific vehicle comes with.What charging cables come with the Ford Mustang Mach-E?The Ford Mustang Mach-E comes with two charging cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) charge points and can charge the car quicker 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.How long is the warranty on the Ford Mustang Mach-E and does it cover the battery?The Ford Mustang Mach-e comes with a 3 year/60,000 mile vehicle warranty. For the battery, the warranty period is 8 years or 100,000 miles.How much will it cost to charge the Ford Mustang Mach-E?Using a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Ford Mustang Mach-E with the 70 kWh battery pack will cost around £19.60 for a full charge at home if you're on an energy tariff of 28 pence per kWh. On a 50kW DC rapid charge point, where the average price per kWh is around 50 pence per kWh, an 80% charge would cost around £28. For the Mach-E with the larger 91 kWh battery pack, it would be around £25.50 for a full charge at home and roughly £36.50 for an 80% charge on a 50kW DC rapid charger.How long does the Ford Mustang Mach-E take to charge?On a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point the Standard Range Ford Mustang Mach-E with the 70 kWh battery pack can be charged from 0 - 100% in 10 hours. However, on a 50kW DC rapid charge point, an 80% charge would take around 1 hour 10 minutes. The Extended Range derivative with a 91 kWh battery pack can be charged from 0 - 100% in 13 hours on a 7kW home charger, with an 80% charge on a 50kW DC rapid charger taking around 1 hour 30 minutes.What is the maximum range on the Ford Mustang Mach-E?The Ford Mustang Mach-E has several different trim levels, all of which determine the official WLTP range from a fully-charged battery. The Standard Range 70 kWh battery pack can achieve between 248-273 miles depending on the chosen trim level, with the 91 kWh Extended Range derivatives capable of 310-379 miles based on the specification chosen.