Ford Mustang Mach-E Estate258kW Extended Range 88kWh AWD 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 10.2" Full Digital Cluster And 15.5" Central Touch Screen360 Degree CameraAdvanced Active Park AssistApplink Remote Control SystemBlis (Blind Spot Information System) With Cross Traffic AlertDistance Alert SystemElectric Power SteeringFord Pass Connect Embedded ModemFront And Rear Parking SensorsHands Free TailgateIntelligent Adaptive Cruise Control With Stop And Go + Lane CenteringLane Departure Warning With Lane Keeping AidNext Generation Sync With Connected Navigation And Natural Voice SearchSelectable Drive Modes - Active, Whisper And UntamedTrip ComputerWireless Device Charging Pad
- Ford Vario Power Charging CableHigh Power Charging Cable
- B And O Premium Sound System 10 Speaker Including Dashboard Sound Bar
- Adaptive Led Mustang Signature HeadllampsBlack Power Folding Door Mirrors With Mustang Logo Projection Puddle LampsBlade Front Grille DesignBody Colour BumpersFixed Full Panoramic RoofLed Signature Tail LightsPrivacy GlassQuickclear Heated WindscreenSide Cladding And Wheel Arches In Piano Black
- 8 Way Power Driver And Passenger Seats With Lumbar - Fore/Aft/Up/Down/ReclineDual Electronic Automatic Temperature ControlFront HeadrestsFront TrunkHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsHeated Steering WheelOne Pedal DrivePerforated Full Sensico Artificial Leather UpholsteryRear Head Restraints
- 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsEspEvasive Steering AssistPre Collision Assist With Forward Collision Warning (Fcw), Dynamic Brake Support (Dbs), Autonomous Emergency Braking (Aeb)Red Brake Callipers
- E-Latch Keyless Entry System Including B-Pillar Keypad AccessThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 19" Black Machined Alloy Wheels
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.8 secTop Speed111 mphEngine Power - BHP351 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW258 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT428Engine Torque - NM580 nmEngine Torque - MKG59.1
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesExtended RangeCoin Description88kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %82NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power351Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- No. of Seats5
- Wheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)45Battery Charge Type 1 kW150Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh88Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb540WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb335
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Ford Mustang Mach-E a good car?As long as you don't mind the legendary Mustang name being appended to an electric vehicle, and an electric SUV at that, then yes, the Mach-E is a good car. It's a bit different to the norm, it drives in a sporty fashion for a heavy electric SUV and its 15.5-inch infotainment system is a real show-stopper. Perhaps its biggest USP is that 3 out of the 5 models available all have quoted driving ranges of more than 300 miles - with the best of them purportedly capable of a huge 379 miles in one hit.What's the fastest Ford Mustang Mach-E available?That would be the range-topping GT model. With 487hp and a simply massive 860Nm of torque, it will run 0-62mph in just 3.7 seconds.Is the Ford Mustang Mach-E well equipped?Trim levels improve according to which combination of battery size and driven wheels you opt for, but the entry Rear-Wheel Drive Standard Range Mustang Mach-E comes with 18-inch alloy wheels, all-LED exterior lights, Sensico man-made leather, heated front seats and steering wheel, a 10.2-inch digital instrument cluster, a 15.5-inch SYNC 4 infotainment system, wireless smartphone charging, adaptive cruise control, dual-zone climate control, front and rear parking sensors, a rear-view camera, the Quickclear heated windscreen, Ford's E-Latch keyless entry system, and a host of driver assist safety features.Is the Ford Mustang Mach-E practical?The Ford Mustang Mach-E has a very long wheelbase compared to the length of its body, which is to the benefit of interior space - making it a very practical car. Further, while its 402-litre rear boot isn't massive by class standards, it has an 81-litre front boot that features a plug-in the bottom of it (like the Puma's MegaBox) so that it can be rinsed out after storing muddy/dirty items.Is the Ford Mustang Mach-E reliable?It's a very new car so a longer-term reliability portrait hasn't yet emerged for the Mustang Mach-E, but as a pure electric vehicle then it should require less maintenance than a car with internal combustion, which in turn means there's less technology on it that can go wrong.