Ford Puma Hatchback1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV ST-Line 5 Doors
- Driver Impairment MonitorEmergency Call ServiceFord Easy FuelFull Digital 12.3" Instrument ClusterLane Keeping Aid With Lane Departure WarningPower Assist SteeringPower Start ButtonRear Parking SensorSelectable Drive Modes(Normal, Sport, Eco, Trail, Slippery)Speed Sign Recognition
- Sport Suspension
- Automatic Headlights With Auto High BeamAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersLed Rear LampsPower Foldable Heated Door Mirrors With Puddle LampsProjector Headlamps With Led Day Time Running Lights And Front Fog LampsQuickclear Heated WindscreenRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSt-Line Body Styling Kit With Unique Grille And Large Body Colour Rear SpoilerThird Brake Light
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowCentre Console With Armrest And StowageFord Megabox Extended BootspaceFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Floor MatsManual 2 Way Passenger Seat AdjustmentManual 4 Way Driver Seat Adjust With Lumbar AdjustmentSingle Front Passenger SeatSt- Line Cloth Trim With Red StitchingSt-Line Flat Bottomed Sensico Leather Steering Wheel With Leather Handbrake And Aluminium Gear Knob
- Ford Sync 3 Navigation Pack - Puma
- 3 Rear SeatbeltsChild Safety LockElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And Hill Start AssistPedestrian/Cyclist Detection & Post-Collision BrakingPre Collision Assist SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Thatcham Alarm
- Co2 (G/Km)99 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)65Nox0.034ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb123 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh124 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel122 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCompression Ratio11.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)71.9 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)82 mmFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Ec Combined (Mpg)67.3Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)72.4Ec Urban (Mpg)57.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb52.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh52.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel52.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High42.8Wltp - Mpg - High56.5Wltp - Mpg - Low42.8Wltp - Mpg - Medium53.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power125Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionEcoboost Hybrid MhevCoin SeriesSt-LineGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %75Ncap Child Occupant Protection %84Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %70Ncap Safety Assist %69Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage100000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.8 secEngine Power - Bhp125 bhpEngine Power - Kw92 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft155 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg21.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm210 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed119 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/45R17Tyre Size Rear215/45R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 X 2 SpokeWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1536 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1550 mmLength4186 mmWheelbase2588 mmWidth1805 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1930 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresGross Vehicle Weight1760 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1216 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)456 litresMax. Loading Weight480 kgMax. Roof Load50 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked640 kgMinimum Kerbweight1280 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Ford Puma?
The Ford Puma is 4207mm long and 1805mm wide. The wheelbase is 2588mm and the width including mirrors is 1930mm and it is 1554mm high.Is Ford Puma 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?
The Ford Puma comes in front-wheel drive as standard.How many passengers can you fit in the Ford Puma?
The Ford Puma has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Ford Puma?
The Ford Puma comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Ford Puma have as standard?
All Pumas are reasonably well equipped. The entry-level Titanium comes with 10-spoke alloy wheels, satellite navigation, DAB radio and smartphone connectivity. You also get a long list of driver assistance functions as standard, including autonomous emergency braking, lane keeping assist and cruise control.Why is the Ford Puma so popular?
The Ford Puma is proving a popular leasing choice because it does everything so well. Ride and refinement are good, while its handling is best-in-class.Does the Ford Puma have parking sensors?
Rear parking sensors are standard on all Ford Pumas. Higher grades get front parking sensors, too, and Park Assist is an option.What Ford Puma trim levels are available?
There are plenty of lease deals out there for the Ford Puma. The range consists of 5 main trim levels with a selection of 3-cylinder petrol engines.How much boot space does the Ford Puma have?
At 456 litres, the Ford Puma’s boot volume sits towards the larger end of its class.