Ford Puma Hatchback1.5 EcoBoost ST 5 Doors
- Cruise Control With Intelligent Speed AssistDriver Impairment MonitorEmergency Call ServiceFord Easy FuelFront And Rear Parking SensorsFull Digital 12.3" Instrument ClusterLane Keeping Aid With Lane Departure WarningPower Assist SteeringSelectable Drive Modes (Normal, Sport, Eco, Track)Speed Sign Recognition
- Engine Sound EnhancerSt Suspension
- Automatic Headlights With Auto High BeamAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersDual Chrome ExhaustFixed Led Signature HeadlampsFront Fog LampsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LampsPower Foldable Heated Door Mirrors With Puddle Lamps And Puma Logo ProtectionPrivacy Glass To Side Rear Windows And Tailgate GlassQuickclear Heated WindscreenRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSt Scuff PlatesThird Brake LightUnique St Body Styling Kit Including Contrast Black Roof, Large Rear Spoiler And Wing Mirrors, Plus Ford Performance Embossed Splitter
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAlloy Sports PedalsCentre Console With Armrest And StowageFord Megabox Extended BootspaceFord Performance Sensico Partial Premium Leather Upholstery With Metal Grey StitchingFront And Rear Floor MatsFront And Rear Head RestraintsManual 6 Way Driver Seat Adjust With Lumbar AdjustmentManual 6 Way Passenger Seat With Lumbar Seat AdjustmentSingle Front Passenger SeatSt Flat Bottomed Steering Wheel With Metal Grey StitchingSt Logo ProjectionUnique St Gear Shift KnobWireless Charging Pad With Electronic Air Temperature Control (Eatc)
- B&O Premium Audio System + Ford Sync 3 Navigation Pack - PumaWinter Pack - Puma
- 3 Rear SeatbeltsChild Safety LockElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And Hill Start AssistPedestrian/Cyclist Detection & Post-Collision BrakingPre Collision Assist SystemRed Brake CalipersTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Keyless Entry And Power Start ButtonThatcham Alarm
- Carbon Look Interior Deco Spears
- 19" 5 Spoke Magnetite Dark Finished Alloy WheelTyre Inflation Kit
- Co2 (G/Km)134 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb148 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh151 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel148 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1497 ccCompression Ratio9.7:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)90 mmFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High7.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low8.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium6.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh42.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel42.8Wltp - Mpg - Extra High39.2Wltp - Mpg - High47.9Wltp - Mpg - Low32.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium44.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power200Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionEcoboostCoin SeriesStGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %75Ncap Child Occupant Protection %84Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %70Ncap Safety Assist %69Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage100000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.7 secEngine Power - Bhp200 bhpEngine Power - Kw147 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft236 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg32.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm320 nmTop Speed137 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/40 R19Tyre Size Rear225/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 SpokeWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1533 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1550 mmLength4226 mmWheelbase2588 mmWidth1805 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1930 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresGross Vehicle Weight1815 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1216 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)456 litresMax. Roof Load50 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked640 kgMinimum Kerbweight1283 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Ford Puma?
The Ford Puma is 4207mm long and 1805mm wide. The wheelbase is 2588mm and the width including mirrors is 1930mm and it is 1554mm high.Is Ford Puma 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?
The Ford Puma comes in front-wheel drive as standard.How many passengers can you fit in the Ford Puma?
The Ford Puma has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Ford Puma?
The Ford Puma comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Ford Puma have as standard?
All Pumas are reasonably well equipped. The entry-level Titanium comes with 10-spoke alloy wheels, satellite navigation, DAB radio and smartphone connectivity. You also get a long list of driver assistance functions as standard, including autonomous emergency braking, lane keeping assist and cruise control.Why is the Ford Puma so popular?
The Ford Puma is proving a popular leasing choice because it does everything so well. Ride and refinement are good, while its handling is best-in-class.Does the Ford Puma have parking sensors?
Rear parking sensors are standard on all Ford Pumas. Higher grades get front parking sensors, too, and Park Assist is an option.What Ford Puma trim levels are available?
There are plenty of lease deals out there for the Ford Puma. The range consists of 5 main trim levels with a selection of 3-cylinder petrol engines.How much boot space does the Ford Puma have?
At 456 litres, the Ford Puma’s boot volume sits towards the larger end of its class.