Ford Puma Hatchback1.5 EcoBoost ST [Performance Pack] 5 Doors
- Cruise Control With Intelligent Speed AssistDriver Impairment MonitorEmergency Call ServiceFord Easy FuelFront And Rear Parking SensorsFull Digital 12.3" Instrument ClusterLane Keeping Aid With Lane Departure WarningPower Assist SteeringSelectable Drive Modes (Normal, Sport, Eco, Track)Speed Sign Recognition
- Engine Sound EnhancerSt Suspension
- Automatic Headlights With Auto High BeamAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersDual Chrome ExhaustFixed Led Signature HeadlampsFront Fog LampsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LampsPower Foldable Heated Door Mirrors With Puddle Lamps And Puma Logo ProtectionPrivacy Glass To Side Rear Windows And Tailgate GlassQuickclear Heated WindscreenRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSt Scuff PlatesThird Brake LightUnique St Body Styling Kit Including Contrast Black Roof, Large Rear Spoiler And Wing Mirrors, Plus Ford Performance Embossed Splitter
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAlloy Sports PedalsCentre Console With Armrest And StowageFord Megabox Extended BootspaceFord Performance Sensico Partial Premium Leather Upholstery With Metal Grey StitchingFront And Rear Floor MatsFront And Rear Head RestraintsManual 6 Way Driver Seat Adjust With Lumbar AdjustmentManual 6 Way Passenger Seat With Lumbar Seat AdjustmentSingle Front Passenger SeatSt Flat Bottomed Steering Wheel With Metal Grey StitchingSt Logo ProjectionUnique St Gear Shift KnobWireless Charging Pad With Electronic Air Temperature Control (Eatc)
- B&O Premium Audio System + Ford Sync 3 Navigation Pack - PumaSt Performance Pack - PumaWinter Pack - Puma
- 3 Rear SeatbeltsChild Safety LockElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And Hill Start AssistPedestrian/Cyclist Detection & Post-Collision BrakingPre Collision Assist SystemRed Brake CalipersTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Keyless Entry And Power Start ButtonThatcham Alarm
- Carbon Look Interior Deco Spears
- Tyre Inflation Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1283 kgGross Vehicle Weight1815 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked640 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)456 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load50 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1216 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4226 mmWidth1805 mmWheelbase2588 mmWidth (including mirrors)1930 mmHeight1533 mmHeight (including roof rails)1550 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low32.5WLTP - MPG - Medium44.1WLTP - MPG - High47.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH42.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.7 secTop Speed137 mphEngine Power - BHP200 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW147 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320 nmEngine Torque - MKG32.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1497 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio9.7:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSt [performance Pk]Coin DescriptionEcoboostStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage100000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %75NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %69NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power200Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R19Tyre Size Rear225/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)134 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL148
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Ford Puma?The Ford Puma is 4207mm long and 1805mm wide. The wheelbase is 2588mm and the width including mirrors is 1930mm and it is 1554mm high.Is Ford Puma 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The Ford Puma comes in front-wheel drive as standard.How many passengers can you fit in the Ford Puma?The Ford Puma has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Ford Puma?The Ford Puma comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Ford Puma have as standard?All Pumas are reasonably well equipped. The entry-level Titanium comes with 10-spoke alloy wheels, satellite navigation, DAB radio and smartphone connectivity. You also get a long list of driver assistance functions as standard, including autonomous emergency braking, lane keeping assist and cruise control.Why is the Ford Puma so popular?The Ford Puma is proving a popular leasing choice because it does everything so well. Ride and refinement are good, while its handling is best-in-class.Does the Ford Puma have parking sensors?Rear parking sensors are standard on all Ford Pumas. Higher grades get front parking sensors, too, and Park Assist is an option.What Ford Puma trim levels are available?There are plenty of lease deals out there for the Ford Puma. The range consists of 5 main trim levels with a selection of 3-cylinder petrol engines.How much boot space does the Ford Puma have?At 456 litres, the Ford Puma’s boot volume sits towards the larger end of its class.