Ford Tourneo Connect Estate2.0 EcoBlue Sport 5 Doors Auto
- Brake Wear IndicatorDriver Impairment MonitorE-CallEmbedded ModemMobile Phone InterfacePasStop/Start System With Regenerative BrakingTrip Computer
- 50 Litre Fuel TankDiesel Particulate FilterStandard Duty AlternatorStandard Duty Battery
- Media Hub 2X Usb And Rear Usb UnitSteering Wheel Mounted Radio Controls
- Adaptive Cornering Lamps Includes Fog LampAuto Headlamps On/OffAutomatic Windshield WiperBlack Coloured Exterior Mirror FinishBlack Honeycomb GrilleBlack Roof RailsBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesBody Coloured Exterior Tailgate HandlesBody Coloured Plastic Rear BumperDark Tinted Rear Privacy GlassDaytime Running LightsDual Power Fold Heated MirrorsDual Sliding Side Load DoorsElectric Rear Window DefrosterElectric Windshield DefrosterElectrochromic Inside MirrorFixed 3Rd Row Lhs And Rhs WindowFixed Dss Led Headlamps With Automatic Headlamp Levelling And Auto High LampFixed Rear WindowFollow Me Home HeadlampsHigh Mounted Stop LampIntermittent Variable Windshield WiperLed Rear Tail LampLiftgate Rear Cargo DoorMatt Black And Silver Sport Deco Stripes On Roof, Bonnet, Front And Rear Bumpers And TailgateRain SensorRear Registration Plate LightRear Window Wash/WipeSport Front BumperStandard Green Glass WindscreenWeather Protection Seals
- 2 Front Row Cupholders2Nd Row Rear Overhead Courtesy Light With Maplight3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3X Hooks On Trim Panel Storage4 Tie Down HooksA/C Refrigerant - Hf01234yfAir Register ChromeB Pillar Assist HandleBase Luggage Compartment TrimCarpet Load Floor CoverCarpet Partial Floor CoverCenter Console Level 4Driver Seat Rotary ReclinerFront Door Scuff PlatesFront Door Trim Panel - Level 3Front Interior Grab HandlesFront Throw In Carpet Floor MatsGlovebox Lid With LightHeader Courtesy Light With MaplightHeight Adjustable HeadrestsIp Open Storage Above Driver AreaLed Load Compartment LightLess Front Seat Tray TableLess Passenger Lumbar SupportLess Passenger Under Seat StorageManual Air ConditioningMisfuel Protection CapOverhead Storage ShelfsPainted Instrument PanelPartial Sensico Seats With Transition Fabric UpholsteryPassenger Seat Rotary ReclinerPassenger Sunvisor With MirrorPollen Filter Without Carbon FilterPower Point Plug 2 OffReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Luggage Compartment Bag HookRecirculation HeaterRegular Size Washer TankSecond Row 60/40 Folding SeatsSensico Gearshift KnobSensico Steering WheelSide/Rear Door Trim Panel - Level 1Single Driver Sunvisor Illuminated With MirrorSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage In Front Cab Doors With Bottle HolderStorage In Rear Doors With Bottle HolderUnique Metallic Design Foot Pedal
- Driver Assistance Package - Tourneo Connect/ Grand Tourneo ConnectHigh Acoustics Package - Tourneo Connect/ Grand Tourneo ConnectIce Feature Pack 6 - Tourneo Connect/ Grand Tourneo ConnectRestrain Device Pack 3 - Tourneo Connect/ Grand Tourneo ConnectSeat Pack 43 - Tourneo Connect/ Grand Tourneo Connect
- 2Nd Row Rear Seat Belts4 Wheel Disc BrakesBlack Seat BeltsBrakes - (Hla)Hill Launch Assist/TcDriver, Passenger And 2Nd Row Rear Seat Belt ReminderElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Emergency Brake AssistEmergency Brake Light FlashingEsc With AbsFront 2 Way Head RestraintsFront Active Seat Belts And Manual Adjuster Seat BeltsFront Airbag Restraint And Passenger Airbag RestraintFront Side AirbagsIsofix Hard Point AttachmentPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemPost Collision BrakingRear 2 Way Head RestraintsRear Removeable Package TrayTire Pressure Sensors
- 2 Remote Flip KeysChild Proof Rear Door LocksConfigurable Unlocking 2Engine Immobilizer - SecurilockKeyless Entry And Start With Double LockingLocking Wheel Lug NutPower Door Dead Locks And Enabled Door Automatic RelockingThatcham Category 1 Alarm B
- 17" Style 2 Alloy Wheels With Centre Wheel Hub Cups And Standard TreadFront Tire And Rear Tire TreadLess Wheel CoverTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1610 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4515 cmWidth1855 cmWheelbase2755 cmWidth (including mirrors)2100 cmHeight1817 cmHeight (including roof rails)1851 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL64.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH42.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.7
- Coin SeriesSportCoin DescriptionEcoblueStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage140000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %84NCAP Child Occupant Protection %82NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %79NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power122Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears7 Speed
- Engine Power - BHP122 bhpEngine Power - PSYesEngine Power - KW90 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320 nmEngine Torque - MKG32.6
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb136
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.