Genesis Gv60 Estate168kW Premium 77.4kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Tft Lcd (Clu) Integrated Display + RheostatBlind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist Rear (Bca-R)Drift ModeDrive Mode Integrated ControlDrive Mode SelectE-CallElectric Power SteeringElectric Rear Tailgate Opening And Height AdjustableForward Collision Avoidance Assist Junction Turning (Fcajx)Front And Rear Parking SensorsHead Up DisplayHighway Driving Assist (Hda)Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (Isla)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keeping Assist (Lka)Lighting Backup GuidelinesRear View Camera With Dynamic Guidelines On ScreenScc Smart Cruise Control With Stop And StartWireless Phone Charger
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard Charger400V/800V Charging TechnologyBattery Heating SystemBattery Hv ExtendBattery Saver FunctionDomestic Cable 230V / 12A / 3.6KwElectronically Controlled SuspensionFront High Performance DamperI PedalRear Performance DamperType 2 Cable 480V / 32A
- 12.3" Navi Lcd Display + Dab Radio + Tms2 Usb RearGenesis Touch ControllerSteering Wheel Audio Remote Control
- Auto HeadlightsAuto High Beam + Dusk SensorAutomatic Window DefoggerBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Outside Door HandlesDual Front Led Low And High Projection HeadlampsElectrochromic Inside Rear View MirrorExterior Door Handle - Flush AutoGlossy Black Paint (C-Type) Door MirrorsLaminated Front Side GlassLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination LampsLed Rear Fog LampsLed Rear Stop LampOutside Electrical Folding Rear MirrorOutside Rear Mirrors Electrical Adjustment + HeatedPower Front And Rear Windows With Auto Down/UpPuddle Lamps With LogoRain SensorRear Side And Backlite Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With High Mounted Stop LampRear WiperWindshield Acoustic Film
- 2Nd Row Heating Floor Output3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60:40 Split Back Folding Rear SeatsAluminium Interior GarnishCrystal Sphere Gear SelectorDrink Holder At Centre ArmrestDriver And Passenger Electric Seat AdjustmentElectric Lumbar Support For DriverFinger Print Reader AuthenticationFront Air Condition With Dual Zone AdjustmentLeather Steering WheelMulti Folding Luggage BoardPaddle ShifterPower Outlet For Rear Lower Centre ConsolePower Outlet For TrunkRear Luggage CoverSingle Front Passenger SeatStandard PedalsUp/Down And Sliding Headrest AdjustmentUp/Down Rear Headrest AdjustmentUsb Charger Front Console (2 Port)
- Trailer Pack - Gv60
- 19" Front Brake Ventilated Disc19" Rear Brake Ventilated Disc3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs + Esc + Hac + Mcb (Multi Collision Brake)Driver And Passenger AirbagDriver Knee AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldForward Collision Avoidance System (Car/Pedestrian/Bicycle)Front Center Side AirbagFront Thorax And Pelvis + Curtain AirbagsIsofix Rear Child Anchor With Upper And LowerRear Seat Alert With SensorsSmart Regenerative BrakingTsa (Trailer Stability Assist)Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Cat 1 AlarmCentral Door Lock Front And Rear Door Lock/UnlockImmobiliserManual Child Door Lock + DeadlocksSmart Key/Button Start
- Leatherette Dashboard
- 19" Ev Aerodynamic Performance Alloy WheelsMichelin TyresSummer Tyre Pilot Sports 4Temporary Mobility Kit (Tmk)
- Minimum Kerbweight2050 kgGross Vehicle Weight2475 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight425 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)432 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1460 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.9
- Length4515 cmWidth1890 cmWheelbase2900 cmHeight1580 cmHeight (including roof rails)1590 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.8 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP229 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW168 kwEngine Power - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesPremiumCoin Description[not Available]Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741aService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power229Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmNoise Level dB(A)66
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)2060Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)440Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)73Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)18Battery Charge Type 4 kW350Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage120000Battery Capacity in kWh77.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City691WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb517WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City12.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City4.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City429WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb321Charging Port LocationRight Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Genesis GV60 have as standard?The Genesis GV60 comes with the following driver assistance tech as standard: DAB Radio, Bluetooth connectivity, Apple Car Play and Android Auto, front and rear parking sensors, reversing camera, Sat Nav and Cruise Control. Higher trim levels always add more tech, so check the specs above for more information on what this specific vehicle comes with.How long is the warranty on the Genesis GV60 and does it cover the battery?The Genesis GV60 comes with a 3 year/60,000 mile vehicle warranty. The battery has a 10-year or 100,000 mile powertrain warranty.How much will it cost to charge the Genesis GV60?Using a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Genesis GV60 will cost around £21.50 for a full charge at home if you're on an energy tariff of 28 pence per kWh. On a 50kW DC rapid charge point, where the average price per kWh is around 50 pence per kWh, an 80% charge would cost around £31.How long does the Genesis GV60 take to charge?On a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point the Genesis GV60 can be charged from 0 - 100% in 11 hours. However, on a 50kW DC rapid charge point, an 80% charge would take around 1 hour 20 minutes.What is the maximum range on the Genesis GV60?The Genesis GV60 can provide a range of 289-321 miles from a fully charged battery, according to official WLTP figures.