Genesis Gv70 Estate2.2D Sport Line 5 Doors Auto AWD
- 8" Dashboard Cluster Tft DisplayBlind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist Rear (Bca-R)Bluetooth With Voice RecognitionDrive Mode SelectE-CallElectric Rear Tailgate Opening And Height AdjustableFront And Rear Parking Sensors With ButtonIntelligent Speed Limit Assist (Isla)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keeping Assist (Lka)Lighting Backup GuidelinesManual Speed Limit Assist (Msla)PasRear View Camera With Dynamic Guidelines On ScreenScc Smart Cruise Control With Stop And Start
- Preview Electronically Controlled Suspension
- 14.5" Navi Screen + Dab Radio + Phone Mirroring + Genesis Connected2 Port Usb Front Charger Console2 Usb RearSteering Wheel Audio Remote Control
- Acoustic Windshield FilmAutomatic High Beam And Dusk SensorsAutomatic Window DefoggerBody Coloured BumpersDual Front Led Low And High Projecton HeadlampsElectrochromic Inside Rear View MirrorElectrochromic Outside Rear View MirrorLaminated Front Side GlassLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination LampsLed Rear Fog LampsLed Rear Stop LampsOutside Door Handles Chrome CoatingOutside Electrical Adjustment And Heated Rear MirrorOutside Electrical Folding Rear MirrorRain SensorRear Side Backlight Glass
- 2Nd Row Heating Floor Output3 Zone Auto Air Conditioning And Temperature Control In Rear6:4 Split Back Folding Rear SeatsAluminium Interior GarnishAmbient LightingConsole Storage BoxConsole Ventilation DuctDrink Holder At Centre ArmrestElectric Height Adjuster For DriverElectric Height Adjuster For PassengerElectric Lumbar Support For DriverFront Air Condition With Dual Zone AdjustmentFront HeadrestsHeated Steering WheelLeather Steering WheelLeatherette Console BoxMemory Function For Driver + Electric Adjustment For PassengerPaddle ShifterPower Outlet For Rear Lower Centre ConsolePower Outlet For TrunkPower Tilt Telescopic Steering Wheel With Memory SeatPremium Air FilterPuddle Lamps With LogoRear HeadrestsRear Luggage CoverTilt/Up And Down Headrest AdjustmentTilt/Up Electric Cushion For Driver
- Sport Appearance Pack - Gv70
- 18" Rear Brake Ventilated Disc19" Front Brake Ventilated Disc3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs + Esc + Dbc + Hac + Tsa (Trailer Stability Assist) + Mcb (Multi Collision Brake)Driver And Passenger AirbagDriver Knee AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFca - J Forward Collision Avoidance System With Junction And CrossingForward Collision Avoidance System (Car/Pedestrian/Bicycle)Front Center Side AirbagFront Thorax And Pelvis + Curtain AirbagsIsofix Rear Child Anchor With Upper And LowerRear Seat Alert Without SensorsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Central Door Lock Driver's And Passenger's ControlImmobiliserManual Child Lock + Deadlock + Cat 1 AlarmSmart Key/Button Start
- Leatherette Dashboard
- Michelin TyresSummer Tyre Pilot Sports 4Temporary Mobility Kit (Tmk)
- Minimum Kerbweight2010 kgGross Vehicle Weight2480 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight470 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)542 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1678 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Length4715 cmWidth1910 cmWheelbase2875 cmHeight1630 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL29WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH25WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL39.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH37WLTP - MPG - High - TEL46.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEH46.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL41WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH40.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL40WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH38WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH11.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.9 secTop Speed133 mphEngine Power - BHP210 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW154 kwEngine Power - RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT325Engine Torque - NM440 nmEngine Torque - MKG44.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)99.4 mmCC2151 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio16.0:1TransmissionAutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code2hc5
- Coin SeriesSport LineCoin DescriptionDSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741dService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage160000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months96 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %89NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %87NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power210Badge Engine CC2.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb186WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL255WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH296WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL187WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH200WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL185
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.