Gwm Ora Ora Funky Cat Hatchback126kW First Edition 48kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 10.25" Digital Instrument Cluster Display Screen360 Surround CameraAdaptive Cruise ControlApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Detection (Bas)Driver Attention Alert SystemE-Call (Emergency Call)Facial Recognition SystemFatigue MonitorFront Cross Traffic CameraGps Navigation SystemLane CenteringLane Change AssistantLane Keep AssistMultifunction Steering Wheel With Audio And Cruise ControlsPasRear Cross Traffic Alert With Brake AssistRear Cross Traffic CameraRear Parking SensorsSpeed Limit DisplaySpeed LimiterSteering Wheel Manually AdjustableTailgateTraffic Jam AssistTraffic Sign Recognition (Tsr)Trip ComputerVoice ControlVoice Control SystemWireless Phone Charger
- 11 Kw Triphase Onboard ChargerAdjustable Regenerative BrakingDeferred Charging Function
- 12.5" Touch-Screen Display2 Usb Sockets6 Speaker Sound SystemAm/Fm And Dab RadioBluetooth Telephone And Audio Streaming
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic WipersDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front/Rear Windows/One Touch OperationHigh Beam AssistIntegrated Led Indicators In Door MirrorsLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear LightsManual Headlight LevellingRear FoglightRear Side Wing DoorsVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAutomatic Air ConditioningElectric Driver's SeatElectric Passenger SeatFloor MatsFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsHeight Adjustable Driver SeatHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Steering WheelLed Interior LightingRear Centre Armrest With CupholdersRear Head RestraintsSeat Back PocketsSingle Passenger Seat
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsAutomatic Emergency Braking Junction Assist With Pedestrian, Cyclist And Junction AlertsCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEspFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Centre AirbagFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt Load LimitersFront Seatbelt PretensionersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHeight Adjustable Rear SeatbeltsHill Hold FunctionManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsOuter Rear Seatbelt PretensionersOuter Rear Seatbelts Load LimiterPower Assisted BrakesSide AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitor
- AlarmImmobiliserKeyless Entry And StartLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central LockingWireless Phone Charging
- 18" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh47.78Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)324Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change15-80Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw6.6Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)198Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change15-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)43Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change15-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw64Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft And Right Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeCcs Type 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw64Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity45.39Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb16.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.7Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb310Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb193
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- Cc1 ccFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedTransmissionAuto
- AdblueNoAlternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power171Coin Description126KwCoin SeriesFirst EditionInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730AManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %92Ncap Child Occupant Protection %83Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %74Ncap Safety Assist %93Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.3 secEngine Power - Bhp171 bhpEngine Power - Kw126 kwEngine Power - RpmNot AvailableEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft184 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg25.45 mkgEngine Torque - Nm250 nmEngine Torque - RpmNot AvailableTop Speed99 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/50 R18Tyre Size Rear215/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1603 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4235 mmWheelbase2650 mmWidth1825 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2010 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight1970 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)858 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)228 litresMax. Loading Weight430 kgMinimum Kerbweight1540 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.25
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the ORA Funky Cat with a fully charged battery?
The ORA Funky Cat has a 48kWh battery which gives an official WLTP range of up to 193 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 170 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
The ORA Funky Cat has an official WLTP range of up to 193 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 145 miles. In warmer temperatures, the ORA Funky Cat will achieve a real-world range of 170 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 120 miles in the winter months and closer to 155 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the ORA Funky Cat at home?
The ORA Funky Cat will charge from 0-100% in around 7 hours with a dedicated EV home charger. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the ORA Funky Cat would take around 24 hours to charge!7 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?
In reality, you’ll rarely charge your EV from completely empty to full, so 7 hours is the maximum time it can take to charge the ORA Funky Cat using a dedicated EV home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.How do I get an EV home charger installed at my property and how much does it cost?
Depending on the provider you use, getting an EV home charger installed at your property will typically cost anything between £800 and £1,500.What’s the quickest I can charge the ORA Funky Cat?
Charging your ORA Funky Cat can take as little as 40 minutes with the right charger. The ORA Funky Cat is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 64kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be topping the battery up to 80% to get you back on the road in the shortest time possible. A 20-80% top up on a DC charger will take around 40 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the ORA Funky Cat?
The ORA Funky Cat is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the ORA Funky Cat accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the ORA Funky Cat accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 64kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the ORA Funky Cat?
The ORA Funky Cat comes with one charging cable as standard, the Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable.Is the ORA Funky Cat automatic?
The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the ORA Funky Cat have?
The ORA Funky Cat has a maximum power output of 126kW which equates to 169 bhp.How much will it cost to charge the ORA Funky Cat?
If you're able to charge your car from home, a full charge on the ORA Funky Cat would cost £17.34, if you pay 34 pence per kWh for your electricity. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it's much quicker than a home charger and far cheaper than fuelling a conventional car. A 60% charge on a DC rapid charger would cost £19.28 if you were paying 63 pence per kWh.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the ORA Funky Cat will cost approximately £1,020 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,168 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £97 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the ORA Funky Cat and does it cover the battery?
The ORA Funky Cat comes with a 5-year, unlimited mileage vehicle warranty and an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty. So, even if you took the ORA Funky Cat on a 5-year lease, the maximum lease term available with Vanarama, the car and its battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the ORA Funky Cat?
The ORA Funky Cat comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Wireless Phone Charger, Reversing Camera, Rear Parking Sensors, Lane Keep Assist, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors, Adaptive Cruise Control and Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers.