Honda Civic Hatchback2.0 eHEV Sport 5 Doors CVT
- 7" Multi Information Display ScreenAdaptive Cruise ControlAdaptive Motion For Electric Power SteeringAdjustable Speed LimiterAgile Handling AssistBlis (Blind Spot Information System) With Cross Traffic MonitorBluetooth Hands Free Telephone ConnectionDriving ModesEconomy ModeElectric Power Steering Wheel With Variable Gear Ratio SteeringEmergency Call ServiceEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsHonda Connect With Navigation 9" Touchscreen, Am/Fm/Dab, Apple Carplay And Android Auto, Live Traffic InfoIdle StopIntelligent Speed LimiterLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistLow Speed FollowingPower MeterRear Parking CameraRoad Departure MitigationSmartphone Wireless Charging PlateTailgateTraffic Jam AssistTraffic Sign RecognitionWireless Apple Carplay
- Vehicle Stability Assist
- 'Shark Fin' Mobile Antenna2X Usb Front Socket (1 Data & 1 Charge)8 SpeakersDigital Audio Broadcast (Dab) TunerFront TweetersSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Aspherical Driver Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Headlight AdjusterAuto HeadlightsAutomatic Coming/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBlack Window FramesBody Colour Door HandlesElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front And Rear WindowsElectrically Folding Door MirrorsGloss Black MirrorHeadlight Extension BlackHigh Beam AssistHigh Level Led Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed Front Turn TypeLed HeadlightsLed Rear LightsLow Gloss Black Window GarnishMaterial Finish GrillePop Up HoodPrivacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSingle Hidden Exhaust PipeVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatCargo Accessory Power SocketCargo Net HooksDriver And Front Passenger Seat ArmrestsDriver's Electric Lumbar AdjustmentDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentDual Climate Control Air Conditioning SystemFabric/Synthetic Leather UpholsteryFront Accessory Power SocketFront Map LightsFront/Rear Courtesy LightsGlovebox LightHeated Front SeatsHybrid EmblemIsofix Points/I SizeLeather Steering WheelMeter Illumination WhitePassenger Seat Back PocketPlatinum Chrome Interior Door HandlesRear Air VentsRear Head RestraintsRear Reading LightsRear Seat Centre ArmrestSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Sports PedalsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelTonneau CoverTrunk LightUsb Rear Number 2 X ChargeWhite Ambient Roof Light
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistAirbags - Driver And Front PassengerAirbags - Knee (As)Airbags - Knee (Dr)Anti-Whiplash Front HeadrestsBrake Hold FunctionCollision Mitigation Braking SystemCollision Mitigation Throttle ControlDeflation Detection SystemDriver Srs Airbag (Single Stage Inflation)Electronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Seat Belts With Emergency Locking Retractor (Elr)Front Centre AirbagFront Side AirbagsHill Start AssistLow Speed Brake SystemManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchRear AirbagsRegenerative Braking/Deceleration Paddle Control
- Honda SensingImmobiliserMirrors And Windows Key FobRemote Central Locking With 2 Jack Knife KeysSecurity AlarmSelectable Door UnlockSmart Entry + Smart StartSuperlockingTilt SensorsUltrasonic Security Sensor
- 18" Gloss Black Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1459 kgGross Vehicle Weight1930 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMax. Loading Weight471 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)415 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load65 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1220 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4551 cmWidth1802 cmWheelbase2734 cmWidth (including mirrors)2082 cmHeight1408 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low64.2WLTP - MPG - Medium68.9WLTP - MPG - High62.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb56.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.9 secTop Speed111 mphEngine Power - BHP143 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW105 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT137Engine Torque - NM186 nmEngine Torque - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG19
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)81 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)96.7 mmCC1993 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryInjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.9:1TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesSportCoin DescriptionEhevSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %89NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %82NCAP Safety Assist %83NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark11Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/40 Zr18Tyre Size Rear235/40 Zr18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.14 g/kmHC0.017NOx0.008WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low99WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium93WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High101WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb113
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.05Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.