Honda Cr-V Estate2.0 i-MMD Hybrid EX 5 Doors eCVT
- Adaptive Cruise ControlAgile Handling AssistBlis (Blind Spot Information System) With Dual Power Heated Blind Spot MirrorsBluetooth Hands Free Telephone ConnectionE-CallEconomy ModeElectric Power SteeringEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision WarningFront Parking SensorsHands Free TailgateHead Up DisplayHonda Connect With Garmin Navigation + 7" Touchscreen, Dab Radio, Apple Carplay, Android Auto, Aha App Integration And Internet BrowsingIntelligent Multi Info DisplayLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep Assist SystemLow Speed FollowingRear Parking SensorsRear View CameraRoad Departure MitigationSpeed LimiterTraffic Sign RecognitionWireless Charging
- Drive Mode (Econ, Sport, Ev)Vehicle Stability Assist
- 2 Usb Sockets In Rear2X Usb Sockets In Front9 SpeakersDab Digital RadioDashboard Centre SpeakerFront TweetersSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsSubwoofer
- Aspheric Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto WipersAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsChrome GrilleCornering LightDoor Mirrors Tilt When ReversingElectric Front Windows/One Touch FacilityElectric Rear Windows + One Touch FacilityElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsElectrically Retractable Door MirrorsFront Led Indicator LightsFront Windscreen De-IcerHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear LightsPanoramic Opening Glass SunroofRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof RailsShark Fin Roof AerialTailgate SpoilerThird Brake LightWelcome Home Function
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat8 Way Electrically Adjustable Drivers Seat + Mirror MemoryAccessory SocketsAmbient Interior LightingAmbient Light In RoofAwd Emblem RearCargo HooksCourtesy LightsDriver's Electric Adjustable Lumbar SupportDriver/Passenger Front Seatback PocketsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Automatic Climate ControlElectric Lumbar Adjustment On Passenger's SeatFootwell Ambient LightingFront Centre ArmrestFront Map LightsFront Passenger Seat Height AdjustHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelHybrid EmblemIlluminated GloveboxInstrument Panel With Garnish Wood FilmIsofix Child Seat PreparationLeather Steering WheelLeather UpholsteryPaddle Shift ControlsRear Air VentsRear Centre ArmrestRear HeadrestsRear Reading LightsSilver Interior Door HandlesSilver Interior PanelsSingle Front Passenger SeatSunglasses Holder With MirrorTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelTonneau CoverTrunk Light
- 5 X 3 Point SeatbeltsAbs/EbdAnti-Whiplash Front HeadrestsBrake Assist FunctionCollision Mitigation Braking SystemDeflation Detection SystemDriver AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Seat Belts With Emergency Locking Retractor (Elr)Front Centre AirbagFront Passenger AirbagFront Side AirbagsHill Start AssistManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Deactivate Switch
- Honda Super LocksImmobiliserSecurity AlarmSelectable Door UnlockSmart Entry + Smart StartUltrasonic Security Sensor
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1743 kgGross Vehicle Weight2275 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)57 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMax. Loading Weight532 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)497 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1638 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4600 mmWidth1932 mmWheelbase2662 mmWidth (including mirrors)2117 mmHeight1689 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)51.4 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)51.4 mpgEC Combined (mpg)51.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low34.9WLTP - MPG - Medium48.7WLTP - MPG - High47.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High32.8WLTP - MPG - Comb39.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM6200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT232Engine Torque - NM315 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG32.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)81 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)96.7 mmCC1993 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryDirect InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesExCoin DescriptionI-MmdStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage90000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear235/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)126 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70CO0.096 g/kmHC0.008NOx0.009WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low183WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb163
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.4Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.