Honda Cr-V Estate2.0 i-MMD Hybrid S 2WD 5 Doors eCVT
- 5" Colour ScreenAdaptive Cruise ControlAgile Handling AssistBluetooth Hands Free Telephone ConnectionE-CallEconomy ModeElectric Power SteeringEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision WarningIntelligent Multi Info DisplayLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep Assist SystemLow Speed FollowingRoad Departure MitigationSpeed LimiterTraffic Sign Recognition
- Vehicle Stability Assist
- 8 SpeakersAux InputDab Digital RadioDashboard Centre SpeakerFront TweetersRadio/CdSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb Port
- Aspheric Door MirrorsAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesElectric Front Windows/One Touch FacilityElectric Rear Windows + One Touch FacilityElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear LightsRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperShark Fin Roof AerialThird Brake LightWelcome Home Function
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAccessory SocketsAutomatic Climate ControlCargo HooksCourtesy LightsDriver's Electric Adjustable Lumbar SupportDriver/Passenger Front Seatback PocketsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Vanity MirrorsFront Centre ArmrestFront Map LightsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHybrid EmblemInstrument Panel With Garnish Wood FilmIsofix Child Seat PreparationPaddle Shift ControlsRear Air VentsRear Centre ArmrestRear HeadrestsRear Reading LightsSilver Interior Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger SeatSunglasses HolderTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelTonneau CoverTrunk Light
- 5 X 3 Point SeatbeltsAbs/EbdAnti-Whiplash Front HeadrestsBrake Assist FunctionCollision Mitigation Braking SystemDeflation Detection SystemDriver AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Seat Belts With Emergency Locking Retractor (Elr)Front Side AirbagsHill Start AssistManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Deactivate Switch
- Honda Super LocksImmobiliserSecurity AlarmSmart Entry + Smart StartUltrasonic Security Sensor
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1614 kgGross Vehicle Weight2240 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)57 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMax. Loading Weight626 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)497 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1694 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4603 cmWidth1855 cmWheelbase2663 cmWidth (including mirrors)2177 cmHeight1679 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)56.5 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)52.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)53.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low35.8WLTP - MPG - Medium52.3WLTP - MPG - High49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High34WLTP - MPG - Comb42.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.8 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM6200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT232Engine Torque - NM315 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG32
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)81 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)96.7 mmCC1993 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryDirect InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesSCoin DescriptionI-MmdStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage90000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear235/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)120 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.273 g/kmHC0.018NOx0.009WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb151
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.4Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.