Hyundai i30 Hatchback1.0T GDi Premium 5 Doors DCT
- 10.25" Touchscreen Centre Console Display Satellite Navigation Including Traffic Messaging Channel, Map Care And Live ServicesAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBlind Spot Collision Warning (Bcw)Bluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionCruise Control + Speed LimiterDriver Attention Alert SystemDriver's Supervision Instrument Cluster With 7" Lcd DisplayDusk SensorE-Call (Emergency Button System)Emergency Stop Signalling SystemFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning System With Lane Keep Assist - LkasLane Follow AssistParking System With Rear Camera And Guidance SystemPasRear Cross Traffic AlertTrip ComputerWindscreen Washer Fluid Sensor And Warning IndicatorWireless Phone Charging Pad
- 2 Front And 2 Rear Speakers With 2 TweetersDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Audio, Phone And Cruise ControlsUsb Ports In Centre Console
- 1 Speed Non Intermittent Rear Windscreen WiperAdjustable Intermittent Front Windscreen Wipers With Aero Wiper BladeAutomatic Defog System For Front WindscreenAutomatic Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight With Follow Me Home FunctionAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBlack Finish Window SurroundsBlack Radiator Grille With Chrome InsertsBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBody Coloured Door HandlesDoor Mirror Puddle LightsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Windows - Front And Rear With Anti-Trap Mechanism And One Touch Control (Driver Window)Front/Rear Fog LightsHidden Rear Diffuser ExhaustLed Daytime Running Lights Integrated Into HeadlampMfr - Led HeadlightsRear Led LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With Integrated Led Brake LightRear Windows And Tailgate Privacy GlassShark Fin AntennaSmart High Beam HeadlightsStandard Design Body Coloured BumpersStatic Cornering LightsTinted Glass With Windscreen Shade Band
- 12V Power Outlets In Front Console And Luggage Compartment3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatActive Head RestraintsCentre Console StorageChrome Effect Interior Door HandlesCloth/Faux Leather UpholsteryDriver Seat Electric Lumbar AdjustmentDriver's Seat Manual Height AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Climate Control Air ConditioningElectric Adjust Driver's SeatFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Armrest With Storage BoxFront CupholdersFront Head Restraints With Vertical And Horizontal AdjustmentFront Passenger's Seat Manual AdjustmentFront Passenger's Seat Manual Height AdjustmentFront, Rear And Luggage Compartment Interior LightsGlove CompartmentGrey Roof LinerHeated Front SeatsHeated Function Steering WheelInterior Front Map Reading LightIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Wrapped Steering Wheel And Gear KnobLuggage BoardRear Armrest With CupholderRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAirbags - Front, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Autonomous Emergency BrakingChildproof Rear Door LocksCurtain Airbag Roll Over SensorElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Seatbelt ReminderHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Alarm/ImmobiliserDeadlocksLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Central LockingSmart Key With Keyless Entry And Engine Start/Stop ButtonSpeed Sensitive Automatic Door Locking
- 17" Alloy WheelsMichelin Tyre BrandTyre Repair Kit
- Co2 (G/Km)108 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb122 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc998 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)71 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)84 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)60.1Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)65.7Ec Urban (Mpg)51.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb52.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High48.7Wltp - Mpg - High60.1Wltp - Mpg - Low42.8Wltp - Mpg - Medium53.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power120Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionT GdiCoin SeriesPremiumGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %88Ncap Child Occupant Protection %84Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %64Ncap Safety Assist %68Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)11.2 secEngine Power - Bhp120 bhpEngine Power - Kw88 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft127 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg17.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm172 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed122 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1455 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4340 mmWheelbase2650 mmWidth1795 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2039 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight1830 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1301 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)395 litresMax. Loading Weight584 kgMax. Roof Load80 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked300 kgMinimum Kerbweight1246 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.