Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Hatchback125kW SE Connect 58 kWh 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 12.3" Full Tft Drivers Supervision Instrument Cluster12.3" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation And Media CentreAlternator Management SystemBluelink Connected Car ServicesBluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionDigital ClockDrive Modes Select (Eco, Normal And Sport)Driver Attention WarningEcall Emergency SystemFca-Jt - Forward Collision Avoidance Assist - Junction ( Turning)Forward Collision Avoidance Assist (Fca) - Car, Pedestrian And CycleHda - Highway Drive Assist Level 1.5Hyundai Road Side AssistanceIntelligent Speed Limit Assist (Isla)Lane Follow AssistLane Keep Assist (Lka) - Line And Road EdgeOn Board DiagnosticsOutside Temperature DisplayParking - Rear View Monitor With Parking Guidance DynamicParking Distance Warning - Reverse (Pdw-R)PasPhone Connection With Apple Carplay And Android AutoPower TailgateRear Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist (Rcca)Rtti - Real Time Traffic InformationSmart Cruise Control With Stop And Go FunctionalityWireless Phone Charging Pad
- 10.5 Kwh 3 Phase On Board ChargerBattery Heating SystemCharging Cable - 7 Pin Type 2Emergency 3 Pin Connector Charging Cable (Iccb)Shift By Wire - E Shift
- 2 Front/2 Rear SpeakersDab Radio
- Acoustic WindscreenAero Blade WiperAnthracite Side SillsAnti-Corrosion TreatmentAuto HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBlack Bodyside MouldingsBlack Door MirrorsBody Coloured Door HandlesDay/Night Rear View MirrorElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front/Rear Windows With Drivers One Touch/Anti-TrapExterior Door Handle - FlushFrunk - Under The Bonnet StorageHeated And Tinted Rear WindscreenIndicator Light On Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Positioning LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Rear Fog LightsMulti Faceted Reflector (Mfr) Led HeadlampsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With Integrated Led Brake LightRear WiperShark Fin Roof AerialSmart High Beam HeadlightsStandard Door Scuff PlateTailgate Up Lift OpeningTinted Front Windscreen And WindowsTinted Rear WindowsWindscreen Auto Defog Function
- 12V Power Outlet In Front Console1X Usb Connectivity Port In Front2 X Usb Ports For Row 13 Rear Seat Adjustable Head Restraints3 Rear Seats60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatA/B/C Pillar Trim - ClothCcs Combo Rapid Charge Port (50Kw)Cloth TrimDriver's Electric Lumbar AdjustmentDriver's Seat Manual Height AdjustDriver/Passenger Front Seatback PocketsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors + Illuminated Vanity Mirrors (Drivers With Ticket Holder)Dual Zone Climate Control Air ConditioningFront Cup HoldersFront Head Restraints With Vertical And Horizontal AdjustmentFront Passenger Seat Isofix Location PointFront Passenger's Seat Manual Height AdjustmentHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnInterior Mood LightingIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLuggage Compartment LightLuggage CoverLuggage HooksManual Sliding Rear SeatsMetal Paint Effect Interior Door HandlesRear Grab Handle With Coat HookRoof Trim - ClothSecond Row Outer Head Restraints Vertical AdjustmentSingle Front Passenger SeatStatic Center ConsoleSteering Wheel Audio Controls
- Trailer Wiring Package - Ioniq5
- 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsChildproof Rear Door LocksElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersFront Center Side AirbagFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Thorax And Pelvis + Curtain AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Impact Sensing Auto Door UnlockingRegenerative Brake Shift PaddlesSmart Regenerative BrakingTyre Pressure Monitoring System With Individual Tyre Pressure Warning
- Drive Away Door LockingImmobiliserRear Occupant AlertRemote Control Central LockingSmart Key - Keyless Entry With Power On/Off ButtonThatcham Category 1 Alarm
- Obsedian Black Interior Trim
- 19" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1830 kgGross Vehicle Weight2370 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight540 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)527 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1587 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.98
- Length4635 cmWidth1890 cmWheelbase3000 cmWidth (including mirrors)2152 cmHeight1605 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP170 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW125 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe ConnectStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0729eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %63NCAP Safety Assist %88NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power170Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1480Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)491Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)299Battery Charge Type 3 kW10.5Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)44Battery Charge Type 4 kW50Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh58Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City587WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb384WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City10.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City5.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City366WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb238Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Hyundai Ioniq 5 a good car?It's brilliant. The Ioniq 5's retro-futuristic styling is bold and beautiful, while the interior is exceptionally well-appointed and built. Throw in assured driving manners and good 1-shot electric driving range, and this Hyundai one of the most impressive electric vehicles you can lease for any amount of money.Is there a choice of battery packs with the Hyundai Ioniq 5?Yes, there's a 58kWh pack and a larger 73kWh item. According to official figures from Hyundai, a 58kWh Ioniq 5 will go up to 240 miles, while the grander 73kWh unit can achieve between 287 and 300 miles on a single charge.Is the Hyundai Ioniq 5 well equipped?The entry-level Hyundai Ioniq 5 is the SE Connect, which comes with 19-inch alloy wheels, a 12.3-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless smartphone charging, rear parking sensors and a reversing camera, LED lights all round on the outside, adaptive cruise control, and a strong suite of advanced driver assist safety systems, among more.Is the Hyunai Ioniq 5 practical?Yes. Despite looking like a hatchback, the Hyundai Ioniq 5 is physically large, which means a giant 527-litre boot at the back and a simply cavernous passenger cabin in the middle. Not only that, but all models are claimed to do up to 240 miles minimum on a single charge, with some versions increasing that figure to 300 miles.Is the Hyundai Ioniq 5 reliable?While we can't yet say with any certainty whether the Hyundai Ioniq 5 will be reliable, it is an electric vehicle made by a manufacturer that has both a reputation for building super-dependable cars and also one of the best warranties in the business. You can't really go wrong with an Ioniq 5.