Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Hatchback168kW Namsan Edition 77 kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Full Tft Drivers Supervision Instrument Cluster12.3" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation And Media CentreBlind Spot Collision Avoidance AssistBluelink Connected Car ServicesBluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionBvm - Blind Spot View MonitorDigital ClockDrive Modes Select (Eco, Normal And Sport)Driver Attention WarningEcall Emergency SystemForward Collision Avoidance Assist (Fca) - Car, Pedestrian And CycleHda - Highway Drive Assist Level 1.5Head Up Display - Augmented Reality (Ar) And Standard DisplaysHyundai Road Side AssistanceIntelligent Speed Limit Assist (Isla)Lane Follow AssistLane Keep Assist (Lka) - Line And Road EdgeOn Board DiagnosticsOutside Temperature DisplayParking - Rear View Monitor With Parking Guidance DynamicParking Distance Warning - Forward And ReverseParking System With Surround View MonitorPasPhone Connection With Apple Carplay And Android AutoRear Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist (Rcca)Rtti - Real Time Traffic InformationSmart Cruise Control With Stop And Go FunctionalitySmart Electric Tailgate With Hand's Free Opening FunctionWireless Phone Charging Pad
- 10.5 Kwh 3 Phase On Board ChargerBattery Heating System With Pre ConditioningCharging Cable - 7 Pin Type 2Emergency 3 Pin Connector Charging Cable (Iccb)Shift By Wire - E Shift
- Bose Premium Audio System With 7 Premium Speakers + SubwooferDab Radio
- Acoustic WindscreenAero Blade WiperAnthracite Side SillsAnti-Corrosion TreatmentAuto HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBody Coloured Door HandlesChrome Bodyside MouldingsDoor Scuff - Deluxe PlateDual Led Low And High Projection HeadlampsElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front/Rear Windows With Drivers One Touch/Anti-TrapFrunk - Under The Bonnet StorageFull Digital Side MirrorsHeadlamp SurroundHeated And Privacy Rear WindscreenHigh Gloss Black Door MirrorsIndicator Light On Door MirrorsLaminated Glazing Front And Rear WindowsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Positioning LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Rear Fog LightsManual Rear Door BlindsPrivacy Rear WindowRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With Integrated Led Brake LightRear WiperShark Fin Roof AerialSmart High Beam HeadlightsSolar Glass Windscreen And Front WindowsSolar RoofTailgate Up Lift OpeningV2l (Vehicle To Load Inside And Outside)Vehicle To Load AdaptorVision RoofWindscreen Auto Defog Function
- 12V Power Outlet In Front Console1X Usb Connectivity Port In Front2 X Usb Ports For Row 13 Rear Seat Adjustable Head Restraints3 Rear Seats4 Way Electrically Adjustable Drivers Seat60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatA/B/C Pillar Trim - ClothAlloy PedalsAmbient Light In 64 ColoursBlack Glossy BeltlineCcs Combo Rapid Charge Port (50Kw)Driver's Electric Lumbar AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Front Seatback PocketsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors + Illuminated Vanity Mirrors (Drivers With Ticket Holder)Dual Zone Climate Control Air ConditioningElectric Sliding Rear SeatsFront Cup HoldersFront Head Restraints With Vertical And Horizontal AdjustmentFront Passenger's Seat Electric AdjustmentsFront Passenger's Seat Electric Lumbar SupportHeat PumpHeated Front SeatsHeated Outer Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnInterior Mood LightingIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather SeatsLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLuggage Compartment LightLuggage CoverLuggage HooksMetal Paint Effect Interior Door HandlesRear Grab Handle With Coat HookRoof Trim - ClothSecond Row Outer Head Restraints Vertical AdjustmentSingle Front Passenger SeatSliding Centre Console BoxSteering Wheel Audio ControlsVentilated Front Seats
- Tech Pack - Ioniq 5Trailer Wiring Package - Ioniq5
- 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsChildproof Rear Door LocksElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFca-Jt - Forward Collision Avoidance Assist - Junction ( Turning)Front And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersFront Center Side AirbagFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Thorax And Pelvis + Curtain AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Impact Sensing Auto Door UnlockingRegenerative Brake Shift PaddlesSmart Regenerative BrakingTyre Pressure Monitoring System With Individual Tyre Pressure Warning
- Drive Away Door LockingImmobiliserRear Occupant AlertRemote Control Central LockingSmart Key - Keyless Entry With Power On/Off ButtonThatcham Category 1 Alarm
- Warranty - 5 Years / Unlimited Mileage
- 20" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1935 kgGross Vehicle Weight2450 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight515 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)527 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1587 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.98
- Length4635 mmWidth1890 mmWheelbase3000 mmWidth (including mirrors)2152 mmHeight1605 mm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.3 secTop Speed114 mphEngine Power - BHP228 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW168 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesNamsan EditionStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0736eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %63NCAP Safety Assist %88NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power228Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front255/45 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)369Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW10.5Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)57Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)18Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW350Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh77Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb476WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb295Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearMaximum Charging Rate - kW50
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Hyundai IONIQ 5 with a fully charged battery?The Hyundai IONIQ 5 has a 77kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 315 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 270 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Hyundai IONIQ 5 has an official WLTP range of up to 315 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 205 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Hyundai IONIQ 5 will achieve a real-world range of 270 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 170 miles in the winter months and closer to 220 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Hyundai IONIQ 5 at home?The Hyundai IONIQ 5 will charge from 0-100% in 11 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Hyundai IONIQ 5 would take around 38 hours to charge!11 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 11 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Hyundai IONIQ 5?Charging your Hyundai IONIQ 5 can take as little as 20 minutes with the right charger. The Hyundai IONIQ 5 is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 225kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 20 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Hyundai IONIQ 5?The Hyundai IONIQ 5 is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Hyundai IONIQ 5 accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Hyundai IONIQ 5 accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 225kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Hyundai IONIQ 5?The Hyundai IONIQ 5 comes with two charging cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers and can charge the car quicker 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.Is the Hyundai IONIQ 5 automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Hyundai IONIQ 5 have?The Hyundai IONIQ 5 has a maximum power output of 168kW which equates to 225 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Hyundai IONIQ 5?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Hyundai IONIQ 5 would cost £26.18. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £48.51 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Hyundai IONIQ 5 will cost approximately £970 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,218 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £102 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Hyundai IONIQ 5 and does it cover the battery?The Hyundai IONIQ 5 comes with a 5-year, unlimited mileage vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Hyundai IONIQ 5. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Hyundai IONIQ 5?The Hyundai IONIQ 5 comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Wireless Phone Charger, Smart Cruise Control, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Dual-Zone Air-Con, Heated Front Seats, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Automatic Tailgate, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors, Heated Steering Wheel, Lane Assist and Rear View Camera. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.