Hyundai Kona Electric Hatchback150kW Premium 64kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation With Bluelink And MapcareBlind Spot Collision Avoidance AssistBluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionCruise Control - Smart Adaptive Speed Control With Stop And Go FunctionDigital ClockDrive Mode SelectorDriver Supervision Instrument Cluster With 10.25" Lcd DisplayEcall Emergency Call SystemForward Collision Assist With Pedestrian Monitoring And Cycle DetectionFront Parking SensorIntelligent Speed Limit WarningLane Follow AssistLane Keep AssistParking System With Rear Camera And Guidance SystemPasPhone Connection With Apple Carplay And Android AutoRear Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance (Rcca)Rear Parking SensorRoadside AssistanceWindscreen Washer Fluid Sensor And Warning IndicatorWireless Phone Charging Pad
- 10.5 Kwh 3 Phase On Board Charger7 Pin Charging CableBattery HeaterEmergency 3 Pin Connector Charging Cable (Iccb)Single Speed TransmissionVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- Krell Premium Audio System With 8 Speakers And SubwooferRds And Digital DabSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone ControlsUsb/Aux Input Socket
- 3Rd Brake LightAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsElectric Front/Rear Windows With Drivers One Touch/Anti-TrapElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFull Led Mfr HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsPositioning Lights - LedPower Folding Door MirrorsPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof RailsSolar Glass With Windscreen Shade Band
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Head RestraintsAmbient LightingAutomatic Climate Control With Defog System For Front WindscreenCcs Combo Rapid Charge Port (50Kw)Centre Interior LightChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth UpholsteryDoor Scuff PlateDriver And Passenger Front Seat PocketsDriver's Electric Adjustable Lumbar SupportDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentDriver's Seat Manual AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront Cup HoldersFront Interior LightFront Passenger Seat Manual AdjustmentsHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLuggage Compartment UndertrayRear Centre Console With Air VentsSingle Front Passenger SeatSunglasses HolderUsb Charger In Centre Console
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAirbags - Front, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsAnti-Lock Brake SystemAutonomous Emergency Braking With Pedestrian RecognitionChildproof Rear Door LocksEbd + Brake AssistElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlFasten Seatbelt ReminderFront Seatbelt PretensionersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Passenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchRegenerative Brake Shift PaddlesTyre Pressure Monitoring System With Individual Tyre Pressure Display
- Alarm/ImmobiliserDeadlocksFolding KeyLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central LockingSmart Key - Keyless Entry With Power On/Off Button
- 17" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh64Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1680Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)555Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)410Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)47Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw100Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw100Nedc Electricity Consumption Kwh/100 Km14.7Nedc Maximum Ev Range Miles300Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage125000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City10.7Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb14.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City5.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb4.2Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City660Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb484Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City410Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb301
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeZgEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power204Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description64KwhCoin SeriesPremiumGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724AManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.9 secEngine Power - Bhp204 bhpEngine Power - Kw150 kwEngine Power - RpmNot AvailableEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft291 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg40.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm395 nmEngine Torque - RpmNot AvailableTop Speed104 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1570 mmLength4205 mmWheelbase2600 mmWidth1800 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2070 mm
- Gross Vehicle Weight2170 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1114 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)332 litresMax. Loading Weight485 kgMax. Roof Load80 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked100 kgMinimum Kerbweight1685 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Hyundai Kona with a fully charged battery?
The Hyundai Kona has a 68kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 300 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 255 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Hyundai Kona has an official WLTP range of up to 300 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 205 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Hyundai Kona will achieve a real-world range of 255 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 175 miles in the winter months and closer to 225 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Hyundai Kona at home?
The Hyundai Kona will charge from 0-100% in just under 10 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Hyundai Kona would take around 21 hours to charge!10 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?
In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 10 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Hyundai Kona?
Charging your Hyundai Kona can take as little as 40 minutes with the right charger. The Hyundai Kona is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 100kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 40 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Hyundai Kona?
The Hyundai Kona is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Hyundai Kona accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Hyundai Kona accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 100kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Hyundai Kona?
The Hyundai Kona comes with two charging cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers and can charge the car quicker 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.Is the Hyundai Kona automatic?
The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Hyundai Kona have?
The Hyundai Kona has a maximum power output of 150kW which equates to 201 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Hyundai Kona?
This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Hyundai Kona would cost £23.12. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £42.84 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel.
By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Hyundai Kona will cost approximately £907 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,281 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £107 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Hyundai Kona and does it cover the battery?
The Hyundai Kona comes with a 5-year, unlimited mileage vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Hyundai Kona. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Hyundai Kona?
The Hyundai Kona comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Smart Cruise Control, Air-Con, Automatic Headlights, Rear Parking Sensors and Rear Parking Camera. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.