Hyundai Kona Electric Hatchback150kW Premium 64kWh 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation With Bluelink And MapcareBlind Spot Collision Avoidance AssistBluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionCruise Control - Smart Adaptive Speed Control With Stop And Go FunctionDigital ClockDrive Mode SelectorDriver Supervision Instrument Cluster With 10.25" Lcd DisplayEcall Emergency Call SystemForward Collision Assist With Pedestrian Monitoring And Cycle DetectionFront Parking SensorIntelligent Speed Limit WarningLane Follow AssistLane Keep AssistParking System With Rear Camera And Guidance SystemPasPhone Connection With Apple Carplay And Android AutoRear Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance (Rcca)Rear Parking SensorRoadside AssistanceWindscreen Washer Fluid Sensor And Warning IndicatorWireless Phone Charging Pad
- 10.5 Kwh 3 Phase On Board Charger7 Pin Charging CableBattery HeaterEmergency 3 Pin Connector Charging Cable (Iccb)Single Speed TransmissionVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- Krell Premium Audio System With 8 Speakers And SubwooferRds And Digital DabSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone ControlsUsb/Aux Input Socket
- 3Rd Brake LightAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsElectric Front/Rear Windows With Drivers One Touch/Anti-TrapElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFull Led Mfr HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsPositioning Lights - LedPower Folding Door MirrorsPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof RailsSolar Glass With Windscreen Shade Band
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Head RestraintsAmbient LightingAutomatic Climate Control With Defog System For Front WindscreenCcs Combo Rapid Charge Port (50Kw)Centre Interior LightChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth UpholsteryDoor Scuff PlateDriver And Passenger Front Seat PocketsDriver's Electric Adjustable Lumbar SupportDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentDriver's Seat Manual AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront Cup HoldersFront Interior LightFront Passenger Seat Manual AdjustmentsHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLuggage Compartment UndertrayRear Centre Console With Air VentsSingle Front Passenger SeatSunglasses HolderUsb Charger In Centre Console
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAirbags - Front, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsAnti-Lock Brake SystemAutonomous Emergency Braking With Pedestrian RecognitionChildproof Rear Door LocksEbd + Brake AssistElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlFasten Seatbelt ReminderFront Seatbelt PretensionersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Passenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchRegenerative Brake Shift PaddlesTyre Pressure Monitoring System With Individual Tyre Pressure Display
- Alarm/ImmobiliserDeadlocksFolding KeyLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central LockingSmart Key - Keyless Entry With Power On/Off Button
- 17" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1685 kgGross Vehicle Weight2170 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked100 kgMax. Loading Weight485 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)332 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1114 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4205 cmWidth1800 cmWheelbase2600 cmWidth (including mirrors)2070 cmHeight1570 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.9 secTop Speed104 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT291Engine Torque - NM395 nmEngine Torque - MKG40.3
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeZg
- Coin SeriesPremiumCoin Description64kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724aBadge Power204Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1680Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)555Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)410Battery Charge Type 3 kW11Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)47Battery Charge Type 4 kW100Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage125000Battery Capacity in kWh64NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km14.7NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles300Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City660WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb484WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City10.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City5.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City410WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb301Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationFront
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Hyundai Kona a good car?The Hyundai Kona Electric democratises zero-emissions motoring, providing a practical crossover body shape along with an excellent 1-shot range of up to 300 miles. With affordable leasing rates and a thoroughly generous kit list, there's no good reason to avoid leasing the Kona Electric if you want to make the move to an EV sooner rather than later.What is the driving range of the Hyundai Kona Electric?With this larger 64kWh battery pack fitted, Hyundai claims the Kona Electric will go up to 300 miles on a single charge, making it one of the longest-range electric vehicles on the market. It can also recharge from 10-80% of its battery pack in just 47 minutes on its maximum 100kW DC rate of replenishment.Is the Hyundai Kona well equipped?Hyundai gives this Kona Electric Premium a 10.25-inch widescreen infotainment screen with satnav, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 10.25-inch Supervision digital instrument cluster, 17-inch alloy wheels, full LED headlights, front and rear parking sensors with a rear-view camera, dual-zone climate control, heated front seats and a heated steering wheel, adaptive cruise control, an 8-speaker Krell premium audio system, keyless entry and go, privacy glass, wireless smartphone charging, and an enhanced level of advanced driver assist safety equipment. A bountiful list, we're sure you'll agree.Is the Hyundai Kona practical?There's a slight reduction in rear passenger leg- and headroom in the Hyundai Kona Electric, when compared to the models with conventional drivetrains, but it should still accommodate 2 6-footers in the 2nd row without too much difficulty. The boot isn't huge, however, measuring 322 litres with all seats in play and rising to 1114 litres at its maximum capacity.Is the Hyundai Kona reliable?The Hyundai Kona has proven itself a reliable car over the years it has been on sale, while the Electric version has fewer moving parts to go wrong. Backing all that up is Hyundai's 5-year, unlimited-mileage warranty, which is one of the very best levels of cover in the business.