Hyundai Tucson Estate1.6 TGDi Premium 5 Doors 2WD
- 10.25" Super Vision Instrument Cluster10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation With Mapcare And Live ServicesApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Collision Warning (Bcw)Bluetooth SystemCruise ControlDigital ClockDrive Mode SelectorDriver Attention WarningE-CallEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision Avoidance Assist (Fca) - Car, Pedestrian And CycleFront And Rear Parking SensorsIntelligent Speed Limit AssistLane Follow AssistLane Keep AssistPasRear Cross Traffic Collision Warning (Rccw)Rev CounterReversing CameraRoll Over SensorSafe Exit Warning (Sew)Tailgate Open Warning LightTrip ComputerTrip OdometerVoice RecognitionWater Temperature GaugeWindscreen Washer Fluid Sensor And Warning IndicatorWireless Phone Charging Pad
- Dab Digital RadioKrell Premium Audio System With 8 Speakers And SubwooferSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone ControlsUsb Connections In Front And Rear
- Adjustable Intermittent Front Windscreen Wipers With Aero Wiper BladeAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesChrome Effect Bumper MouldingDark Chrome Effect Radiator GrilleElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Power Folding Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Anti-Trap Mechanism And One Touch ControlFront Fog LightsHigh Beam AssistHigh Level Third Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsMfr - Led Headlight With Static Bending LightPositioning Lights - LedPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/Wipe With Intermittent Wipe SettingRoof RailsSatin Chrome Effect Door Frame MouldingSilver Front And Rear Skid PlateTinted Glass With Windscreen Shade BandTrailer Stability Assist
- 12V Power Outlets In Front Console And Luggage Compartment3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/20/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Head Restraints (Up And Down)Ambient LightingCupholders In Rear ArmrestDoor Courtesy LightsDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Led Vanity MirrorsDriver's Seat Electric Lumbar SupportDriver's Seat Manual Height AdjustDual Zone Climate ControlFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Armrest With Storage BoxFront Door Pocket Bottle HoldersFront Passenger Seat Lumbar AdjustmentHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated/Air Conditioned Glove CompartmentIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Wrapped Steering Wheel And Gear KnobLuggage Area Underfloor CompartmentLuggage Compartment LightingLuggage CoverLuggage HooksManual Height Adjustable Front Passenger SeatMap And Reading LightsRetractable Load CoverSingle Front Passenger SeatSunglasses Holder
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive BonnetAirbag - Front, Front Side, Curtain And Centre Front AirbagsAnti-Lock Brake SystemBrake Assist FunctionChildproof Rear Door LocksDownhill Brake ControlElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Seatbelt PretensionersHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Multi-Collision BrakingOuter Rear Seatbelt Height AdjustmentSeatbelt Height Adjustment For Front SeatsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System With Individual Tyre Pressure Display - Tpms
- AlarmDeadlocksImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Central LockingSmart Key With Keyless Entry And Engine Start/Stop ButtonSpeed Sensitive Auto Door Locking
- 18" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1425 kgGross Vehicle Weight2050 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1650 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight625 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)620 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1799 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4500 cmWidth1865 cmWheelbase2680 cmHeight1651 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low34WLTP - MPG - Medium43.5WLTP - MPG - High48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb41.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.3 secTop Speed117 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75.6 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)89 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5 : 1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesPremiumCoin DescriptionTgdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %86NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %66NCAP Safety Assist %70NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R18Tyre Size Rear235/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?Yes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb154
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Hyundai Tucson a good car?Across previous generations, the Hyundai Tucson has always been a worthy if unspectacular contender in the midsized crossover-SUV marketplace. This new model, though, has taken huge leaps forward in terms of dramatic exterior styling and interior quality, while also bringing clean, fuel-efficient drivetrains to the fore, so it's a strong choice in this particular vehicle segment.Does the Hyundai Tucson 1.6 T-GDI have any hybrid assistance?No, this model of Hyundai Tucson is the plain turbocharged petrol engine with 150hp. Every other version of the crossover-SUV in the range is either a mild hybrid, a full hybrid or a plug-in hybrid.Is the Hyundai Tucson well equipped?The Hyundai Tucson Premium is stocked with items such as a 10.25-Inch Supervision digital instrument cluster, 10/.25-inch touchscreen infotainment with satnav, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, cruise control, dual-zone climate control, Drive Mode Select, front and rear parking sensors, a reversing camera, a heated steering wheel and heated front seats, ambient interior lighting, keyless entry and go, a Krell premium audio system, a wireless smartphone charging pad, LED headlights, and a whole host of advanced driver assist safety systems.Is the Hyundai Tucson practical?As a 1.6 T-GDI, this Hyundai Tucson is the most practical model in the range as it has the biggest boot. It measures 620 litres minimum and rises to a gigantic 1799 litres with the 2nd row of seats folded away. Added to that, there's plenty of space in the back of the Tucson for passengers to get comfortable.Is the Hyundai Tucson reliable?This generation of Hyundai Tucson is very new so there isn't a full set of reliability data for it to call upon as yet. However, Hyundai as a marque is known for its impressive reliability record and it also offers one of the best warranties in the industry, covering 5 years and unlimited mileage.How big is the Hyundai Tucson?The Hyundai Tucson is 4500mm long and 1865mm wide. The wheelbase is 2680mm and it is 1651mm high.Is Hyundai Tucson 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The Hyundai Tucson is predominantly front-wheel drive, but some of the higher-spec and more powerful versions do come with 4-wheel drive.How many passengers can you fit in the Hyundai Tucson?The Hyundai Tucson has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Hyundai Tucson?The Hyundai Tucson comes with a 5-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Hyundai Tucson have as standard?All Tucsons get a digital driver display and infotainment touchscreen, so even the base SE Connect is worthy of your consideration. It also offers 17-inch alloys, sat nav and rear parking sensors with a reversing camera.Why is the Hyundai Tucson so popular?Edgy exterior styling, a well-built interior, and plenty of passenger and luggage space mark the Hyundai Tucson out as a popular SUV to lease. Add in a range of efficient engines and the latest tech, and you have a very competent offering in this segment.Is the Hyundai Tucson the same as a Kia Sportage?Hyundai and Kia share many components across various models, and the Hyundai Tucson and Kia Sportage are closely related. Engines and infotainment systems are often very similar, but each has its own unique styling and trim packages.Does the Hyundai Tucson have parking sensors?Every Tucson comes standard with rear parking sensors and a rear-view camera. Further up the range, advanced safety assists and all-round parking sensors become available.What Hyundai Tucson trim levels are available?There are 5 distinct trim levels to pick from. The SE Connect and Premium offer a decent amount of standard spec, while the N Line/N Line S variants give the Tucson a sportier visual edge. The Ultimate trim is packed with the most tech and convenience features.How much boot space does the Hyundai Tucson have?You get a very generous 620 litres of boot space with the rear seats up, and with the 2nd folded down this capacity increases to 1795 litres. Both figures eclipse rivals like the Volkswagen Tiguan, Mazda CX-5 and Nissan Qashqai. Hybrid models are fractionally less spacious, offering between 577 and 616 litres.