Jaguar E-Pace Estate2.0 D200 R-Dynamic SE Black 5 Doors Auto
- 11.4" Touchscreen With Central IcpAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBlind Spot AssistDriver Condition MonitorEco Driving Style AssistantElectric Power Assisted SteeringEmergency Services Call SystemFront And Rear Parking AidIncontrol RemoteInteractive Driver DisplayJaguar Drive Control With Adaptive Surface ResponseJaguar Toggle Sport Shift SelectorLane Keep AssistOutside Temperature GaugePivi Pro Connected Infotainment System With Smart Settings And Navigation ProPush Button StartRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorSpeed Proportional SteeringTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerVoice Control SystemWireless Device Charging
- Configurable DynamicsDiesel Particulate FilterEfficient DrivelineLarge Fuel TankPassive Suspension
- Bluetooth Connectivity Including Audio StreamingDab Digital Audio BroadcastDynamic Volume Control
- 3 Flash Lane Change IndicatorsApproach IlluminationAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front And Rear Lower Bumper Main Moulding And Lower Side CladdingBody Colour Upper SpoilerBody Coloured Side SillsCentre High-Mounted Stop LightDark Satin Grille TipsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One Touch/Auto Up/DownElectric Heated/Power Fold Memory Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideFixed Panoramic Glass SunroofHeated Washer JetsHeated WindscreenJaguar Script And LeaperLeaper For Duo Leather And Embossed Leaper For Windsor LeatherLed Tail LightsLed Third Brake LightMetal Load Space Scuff PlatesNarvik Black Antenna Pod And Side Pillar FinisherR Dynamic BadgeR Dynamic Body Colour BumpersRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash WiperSatin Black Grained Front Outer Grille, Low Grill Mesh And Low Bumper Valence, Side Fender Vent Mesh And Finisher, Rear Tow Eye Cover And Grille MeshTwin Exhaust TailpipeVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 3 Rear Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Rear Seat FoldBright Metal PedalsCarpet MatsCentre Console With ArmrestEnhanced Ambient LightingHooks LoadspaceIsofix On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Steering WheelLoadspace CoverLoadspace LightLoadspace Storage NetLuggage Tie-Downs In LoadspaceManual Height/Reach Adjust Steering WheelMultifunction Steering WheelOverhead Lighting ConsolePassive Front Head RestraintsPower SocketsRear Air VentsRear Bench SeatsSatin Chrome Gearshift PaddlesSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTwin Front CupholdersTwo Zone Climate Control
- Online Pack With Data Plan - E-Pace
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsAll Surface Progress Control (Aspc)Child Locks On Rear DoorsCustomer Configurable AutolockDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake AssistEmergency BrakingFront Airbags With Passenger Seat Occupant DetectorFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistLow Friction LaunchPower Child LocksTorque Vectoring BrakeTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Intrusion Sensor And AlarmKeyless EntryLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Locking
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb169 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh183 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel169 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1997 ccCompression Ratio16.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.3 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryCommon RailGears9 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb43.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh40.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel43.8
- AdblueYesAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power200Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionD200Coin SeriesR-Dynamic Se BlackGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0735ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %86Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %77Ncap Safety Assist %72Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage105000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.4 secEngine Power - Bhp204 bhpEngine Power - Kw150 kwEngine Power - Rpm3750 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft317 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg43.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm430 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1750 rpmTop Speed131 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Tyre Size SpareNot AvailableWheel StyleStyle 5119Wheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1648 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4395 mmWheelbase2681 mmWidth1900 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2088 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresGross Vehicle Weight2470 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1170 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)494 litresMax. Loading Weight593 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1877 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.