Jaguar E-Pace Estate2.0 P250 R-Dynamic HSE 5 Doors Auto
- 11.4" Touchscreen With Central Icp12.3" Full Digital Instrument PanelAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBlind Spot AssistDriver Condition MonitorEco Driving Style AssistantElectric Power Assisted SteeringEmergency Services Call SystemFront And Rear Parking AidIncontrol RemoteJaguar Drive Control With Adaptive Surface ResponseJaguar Toggle Sport Shift SelectorLane Keep AssistOutside Temperature GaugePivi Pro Connected Infotainment System With Smart Settings And Navigation ProPush Button StartRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorSpeed Proportional SteeringTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerVoice Control System
- Configurable DynamicsEfficient DrivelineLarge Fuel TankPassive Suspension
- Am/Fm Dvd Mp3 RadioBluetooth Connectivity Including Audio StreamingDab Digital Audio BroadcastDynamic Volume Control
- 3 Flash Lane Change IndicatorsApproach IlluminationAuto High Beam AssistAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Front And Rear Lower Bumper Main Moulding And Lower Side CladdingBody Colour Upper SpoilerBody Coloured Side SillsCentre High-Mounted Stop LightDark Satin Grille TipsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One Touch/Auto Up/DownElectric Heated/Power Fold Memory Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideEmbossed Leaper For Grained And Windsor LeatherHeated Washer JetsHeated WindscreenJaguar Script And LeaperLed Tail LightsLed Third Brake LightNarvik Black Antenna Pod And Side Pillar FinisherNo BadgesR Dynamic BadgeR Dynamic Body Colour BumpersRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash WiperSatin Black Grained Front Outer Grille, Low Grill Mesh And Low Bumper Valence, Side Fender Vent Mesh And Finisher, Rear Tow Eye Cover And Grille MeshTwin Tailpipes With FinishersVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 3 Rear Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Rear Seat FoldBright Metal PedalsCarpet MatsCentre Console With ArmrestEnhanced Ambient LightingHooks LoadspaceIsofix On Outer Rear SeatsLoadspace CoverLoadspace LightLoadspace Storage NetLuggage Tie-Downs In LoadspaceManual Height/Reach Adjust Steering WheelMultifunction Steering WheelOverhead Lighting ConsolePassive Front Head RestraintsPower SocketsR-Dynamic Branded Leather Steering WheelRear Air VentsRear Bench SeatsSatin Chrome Gearshift PaddlesSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTwin Front CupholdersTwo Zone Climate ControlWindsor Leather Upholstery + Sport Seats
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsAll Surface Progress Control (Aspc)Child Locks On Rear DoorsCustomer Configurable AutolockDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake AssistEmergency BrakingFront Airbags With Passenger Seat Occupant DetectorFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistLow Friction LaunchPower Child LocksTorque Vectoring BrakeTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Intrusion Sensor And AlarmKeyless EntryLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Locking
- Minimum Kerbweight1814 kgGross Vehicle Weight2430 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)67 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight616 kgNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4395 cmWidth1900 cmWheelbase2681 cmWidth (including mirrors)2088 cmHeight1648 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb31.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL31.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH29.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH9.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.5 secTop Speed142 mphEngine Power - BHP249 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW183 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT269Engine Torque - NM365 nmEngine Torque - RPM1300 rpmEngine Torque - MKG37.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionAutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesR-Dynamic HseCoin DescriptionP250Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage105000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %86NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %77NCAP Safety Assist %72NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power250Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Wheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Split Spoke Style 5120Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH218WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL205
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.