Jaguar F-Type Coupe5.0 P450 Supercharged V8 R-Dynamic 2 Doors Auto
- 10" Touch ScreenAndroid AutoApple Carplay PreparationBluetooth Telephone ConnectivityBoot Entrapment Release LeverConnected Navigation ProCruise Control + Speed LimiterDriver Condition MonitorE-CallIncontrol Pro ServiceIncontrol Remote PremiumInteractive Driver DisplayLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistPasPush Button StartRear View CameraStop/Start SystemTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip Computer
- Adaptive DynamicsConfigurable Dynamic ModeElectronic Active Differential With Torque Vectoring By Braking
- Audio Remote ControlDigital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabIncontrol AppIncontrol Protect
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour Bonnet LouvresBody Coloured Door Mirror CapsBody Coloured RoofChrome Exhaust FinisherElectric Front WindowsFlush Exterior Door HandlesHeadlight WashersInfra Red Reflective GlassLed Tail LightsQuad Outboard Mounted Exhaust PipesR Dynamic BadgeR-Dynamic Exterior Body KitRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear BootSolar Attenuating WindscreenSwitchable Active ExhaustThird Brake LightTinted Glass
- Bright Metal Foot PedalsDeployable Front Air VentsFront Centre ArmrestFront HeadrestsJaguar SenseLow Line Cubby BoxLumbar SupportOverhead ConsolePollen FilterPower SocketRain, Ice And Snow ModeSingle Front Passenger SeatTwin Front CupholdersUsb With 12V Socket In Centre Console
- Online Pack - F-TypeSmartphone Pack - F-Type
- 380Mm Front And 376Mm Rear Brakes6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Dsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake AssistEmergency BrakingFront/Rear Seatbelt Pre-TensionersPedestrian Contact Sensing And Deployable BonnetSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- DeadlocksDrive Away Door LockingEngine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft AlarmRemote Central LockingTwo Stage UnlockingValet Mode
- Minimum Kerbweight1706 kgGross Vehicle Weight2050 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Loading Weight344 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)509 litresNo. of Seats2Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.63
- Length4470 cmWidth1885 cmWheelbase2622 cmWidth (including mirrors)2042 cmHeight1311 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL16.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH16WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL27WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH26WLTP - MPG - High - TEL31.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH30.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL29.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH29WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL26.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH26.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL17.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH17.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH10.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH10.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.6 secTop Speed177 mphEngine Power - BHP450 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW331 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT428Engine Torque - NM580 nmEngine Torque - RPM2500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG59.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)92.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)93 mmCC5000 ccCylinders8Cylinder LayoutV8Number of Valves32CamshaftDohcFuel DeliverySuperchargerCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeAj133
- Coin SeriesR-DynamicCoin DescriptionP450 Supercharged V8Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0748eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage144000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months108 monthsBadge Power450Badge Engine CC5.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/35 R20Tyre Size Rear295/30 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style6 Split Spoke Style 6003Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)244 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb241WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL389WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH401WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL238WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH247WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH208WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL215WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH221WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH244WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL241
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.