Jaguar I-Pace Estate294kW EV400 S 90kWh 5 Doors Auto [11kW Charger]
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Amazon Alexa IntegrationBluetooth ConnectivityBrake Pad Wear IndicatorDriver Condition MonitorE-CallIncontrol RemoteInteractive Driver DisplayLane Keep AssistLow Power ModeOutside Temperature GaugePush Button StarterRange For RouteSoftware Over The AirSpeed Proportional Electronic Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Start Up Sequence With Movement In Dials And LightingTouch Pro SystemTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerVoice Control SystemWireless Apple Carplay/Android Auto
- 11 Kw Triphase Onboard ChargerActive Sound DesignAll Wheel Drive (Awd)Home Charging Cable Mode 2Open Differential With Torque Vectoring By BrakingPublic Charging Cable Mode 3Timed Charging
- 5X Usb Power SocketsAm/Fm RadioDigital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabPivi Pro ConnectedPivi Pro System
- 3 Flash Lane Change IndicatorsAcoustic Laminated WindscreenActive VanesAutomatic Headlight LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersDaytime Running LightsElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapFlush Exterior Door HandlesFollow Me Home HeadlightsGloss Black Front Air CheeksGloss Black Front Bumper InsertGloss Black Rear Bumper InsertGloss Black Side CladdingHeated Rear Window With TimerJaguar Script And LeaperLed Tail LightsRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Bike Carrier Preparation KitRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperScrew-In Rear Recovery EyeSolar Attenuating Rear WindscreenSolar Attenuating WindscreenThird Brake LightVariable Front Intermittent WipersWinter Wiper Park Position
- 12V Power Socket In Loadspace12V Power Sockets3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAir Quality SensorElectric Cabin Pre-ConditioningFront Storage CompartmentHooks In LoadspaceInterior Front Door Handles With Separate Locking SwitchesLed Rear Reading LightsLuggage Tie Downs In LoadspaceMultifunction Steering WheelOverhead Lighting ConsoleRear CupholderSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Under Rear SeatsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Online Pack With Data Plan - I-Pace
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver/Front Passenger Airbags, Front And Rear Curtain Airbags And Front Side AirbagsAbsAll Surface Progress Control (Aspc)Anti-Whiplash Front HeadrestsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectric Parking Brake (Epb)Emergency Brake AssistEmergency BrakingEnhanced Brake RegenerationFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHill Launch AssistLow Traction LaunchPower Operated Child LocksTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Global Lock And Unlock Switch On Driver DoorIntrusion Sensor And AlarmKeyless EntryLock Only Switch On Front Passenger DoorLocking Wheel Nuts
- Minimum Kerbweight2208 kgGross Vehicle Weight2670 kgMax. Loading Weight462 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)656 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1453 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.35
- Length4682 cmWidth1895 cmWheelbase2990 cmWidth (including mirrors)2139 cmHeight1566 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.8 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP400 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW294 kwEngine Power - RPM4250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT513Engine Torque - NM696 nmEngine Torque - MKG71
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesSCoin Description90kwh Ev400 11kwchStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0747eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %73NCAP Safety Assist %81NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power400Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/60 R19Tyre Size Rear235/60 R19Wheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Split Spoke Style 5055Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmNoise Level dB(A)67
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)558Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)447Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)85Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)45Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh84.7NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km21.2NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles298Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb462WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL462WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH409WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL22WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH35.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH1.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL2.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb287WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH254WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL287Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity84.7Maximum Charging Rate - kW100
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Jaguar I-Pace a good car?Yes. Aside from the Tesla Model X, the Jaguar I-Pace was the first luxurious electric SUV to hit the market and it remains one of the best. It drives brilliantly, has a stunning cabin and it looks like no other Jaguar model you can think of.Is there a confusing array of power and battery options for the Jaguar I-Pace range?No, there's just the 1 model of Jaguar I-Pace - the EV400. This uses a 400hp, 696Nm drivetrain with a 90kWh lithium-ion battery pack, good for both 0-62mph in 4.8 seconds and a single-shot range of up to 292 miles.Is the Jaguar I-Pace well equipped?A base-grade S version of the Jaguar I-Pace comes with a healthy stock of kit, including but not limited to 19-inch alloys, auto LED head- and taillights, dual-zone climate control, keyless entry and go, synthetic leather upholstery, 8-way part-electric heated front Sports seats, a heated steering wheel, a Digital Driver's Display, Pivi Pro infotainment with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a Meridian Sound System, cruise control, front and rear parking sensors, a rear-view camera and more.Is the Jaguar I-Pace practical?The Jaguar I-Pace has a 656-litre boot, which looks massive on the face of things. However, Jaguar measures cargo capacity slightly differently to other manufacturers, so this figure could be a bit misleading. That said, the boot is still a good size and, with a near-3-metre-long wheelbase, the I-Pace is very roomy and practical within.Is the Jaguar I-Pace reliable?Compared to its electric SUV peers, the Jaguar I-Pace has proven above average for reliability and, furthermore, it is backed up by the company's 3-year warranty.