Jaguar XE Saloon2.0 P300 Sport 4 Doors Auto AWD
- Adaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBlind Spot AssistBluetooth ConnectivityDriver Condition MonitorE-CallElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Front And Rear Parking AidIncontrol Remote PremiumJaguar Drive Control Adaptive Surface ResponseLane Keep AssistNavigation Pro SystemOutside Temperature GaugePowered Tailgate/Boot LidPro Services And Wifi HotspotPush Button StarterRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorService Interval IndicatorSpeed Proportional SteeringTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerVoice Control System
- Adaptive DynamicsConfigurable Dynamics
- Dab Digital Audio BroadcastDynamic Volume ControlIncontrol AppsIncontrol ProtectPivi Pro Connected
- Animated Directional IndicatorsApproach LampsAutomatic HeadlampsAutomatic Headlight LevellingBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Front And Rear Bumper InsertsElectric Heated/Power Fold Memory Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti-TrapGrained Black Lower MeshGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassHeated Rear WindscreenHeated Windscreen + Heated Windscreen Washer JetsJaguar Script And LeaperPrivacy GlassRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsTailgate/Boot Lid SpoilerThird Brake LightTrailer Stability AssistVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Socket In Front And Rear3 Rear Seats40:20:40 Folding Rear Seats With Centre ArmrestBright Metal PedalsChrome Seat SwitchesEbony Morzine HeadliningElectrically Adjustable Steering ColumnFront And Rear Reading LightsFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Passenger SeatHeated Steering WheelIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated TrunkInterior Front Door Handles With Separate Locking SwitchesIsofix Child Seat Mountings In RearLeather Steering WheelLockable GloveboxLuggage Tie-Down HooksPassive Front HeadrestsPremium Carpet MatsRear Air VentsRear Head RestraintsSatin Chrome Gearshift PaddlesShopping Hook In BootSliding Cover On Front CupholderStorage Space In Front And Rear DoorsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTwin Front CupholdersTwo Zone Climate Control
- Black Exterior Pack With Side Sills - XeOnline Pack With Data Plan - Xe
- 355Mm Front Brakes And 325Mm Rear BrakesAbsAll Surface Progress Control (Aspc)Brake Pad Warning LightDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlEmergency BrakingFront Airbags With Passenger Seat Occupant DetectorFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Side AirbagsFull Length Side Window Curtain AirbagHill Start AssistPedestrian Contact Sensing And Deployable BonnetPower Child LocksThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTorque Vectoring BrakeTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Driver's Central Locking SwitchImmobiliserKeyless EntryLocking Wheel NutsPerimeter AlarmRemote Central Locking With Deadlocks And Drive-Away LockingSmart Key Start System
- Reduced Section Alloy Spare Wheel
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb204 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh207 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel204 g/km
- Catalytic ConvertorYesCc1998 ccCompression Ratio9.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.3 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh9.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb31.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh31.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel31.6
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power300Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionP300Coin SeriesSportGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0736ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage105000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5.9 secEngine Power - Bhp300 bhpEngine Power - Kw221 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft295 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg40.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm400 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?YesTyre Size Front235/35 R20Tyre Size Rear265/30 R20Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel StyleStyle 1014Wheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1410 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4678 mmWheelbase2835 mmWidth1850 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2075 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)61.7 litresGross Vehicle Weight2240 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)912 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)285 litresMax. Loading Weight589 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1651 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.