Jaguar XF Saloon2.0 D200 R-Dynamic S 4 Doors Auto
- Adaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBluetooth ConnectivityDriver Condition MonitorElectric Power Assisted SteeringEmergency Call ServiceFront And Rear Parking AidJaguardrive ControlLane Keep Assist Includes Oncoming Vehicle Detection And Edge DetectionOutside Temperature GaugePivi Pro Connected Navigation System With 11.4" Touch ScreenPower Tailgate/Boot LidPush Button StarterService Interval IndicatorSpeed Proportional SteeringTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip Computer
- Dab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Remote AppUsb And Auxiliary Socket
- Acoustic WindscreenAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Lower Front Bumper HoopsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured RoofElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapFront Bumper's Lower Chin And Rear Lower Bumper Is Finished In Gloss BlackHeat Insulated GlassJaguar Script And LeaperLed Tail LightsR-Dynamic Exterior Body Styling Including Gloss Black And DetailingRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsThird Brake LightTrailer Stability AssistXf And R-Dynamic Badge
- 12V Accessory Sockets - Front And Rear2Nd Row Air Vents3 Rear Seat Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowCentre Armrest ConsoleFront ArmrestFront Door And Rear Door Storage SpaceInterior Front Door Handles With Separate Locking SwitchesIsofix On Outer Rear SeatsOverhead Stowage For SunglassesPassive Front Head RestraintsPremium Carpet MatsR-Dynamic Branded Leather Steering WheelRear Armrest With Twin CupholdersSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTwin Front Cupholders
- Online Pack With Data Plan - Xf
- Abs+EbaAll Surface Progress Control (Aspc)Brake Pad Warning LightDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake AssistFront Airbags With Passenger Seat Occupant DetectorFront Side AirbagsFull Length Side Window Curtain AirbagHill Launch AssistPedestrian Contact SensingPower Operated Child LocksSeatbelt WarningThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTorque Vectoring BrakeTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsPerimeter AlarmRemote Central Locking With Deadlocks And Drive Away Locking
- Minimum Kerbweight1735 kgGross Vehicle Weight2350 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)68 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight615 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)337 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1120 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.02
- Length4962 cmWidth1890 cmWheelbase2960 cmWidth (including mirrors)2089 cmHeight1456 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb56.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL56.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH50.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6 secTop Speed146 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT317Engine Torque - NM430 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG43.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesR-Dynamic SCoin DescriptionD200 MhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0735eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage105000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsBadge Power204Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R18Tyre Size Rear245/45 R18Wheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleStyle 5105Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL131
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.