Jeep Compass Sw1.3 T4 GSE 4xe PHEV Limited 5 Doors Auto
- 160 Mph Primary SpeedometerActive Lane ManagementActive Speed Limiting DeviceAdaptive Cruise Control With Stop And GoDrowsy Driver DetectionE-CallElectric Power SteeringEnglish Owners HandbookFull Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus MitigationInstrument Cluster- 10.25" Tft Colour DisplayInstrument PanelIntelligent Speed AssistMedia Centre Electronic StorageWireless Charging PadVehicle Information CentreTraffic Sign Recognition (Tsr)Tbm - Connected Services (E-Call)TachometerSelec Terrain System With Sport ModeOutside Temperature Display
- Electric DriveElectronic Roll MitigationEv/Phev Mode 2 Charging CableE-QueueingE-ParkingE-CreepingE- LaunchCo2 ImprovementBattery Skid PlateBattery Run - Down Protection
- 6 SpeakersBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioGlobal Telematics Box Module (Tbm)Media Hub (Usb A-C Type)Steering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb A And C Type - Second RowUsb Host Flip
- 4Xe Badge/E-Hybrid BadgeAccent/Body Colour BumpersAspherical Driver's Exterior MirrorAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto High BeamAutomatic HeadlightsBelly Pan - Underbody ProtectionBlack Mic Grille With Chrome RingsBlack Side Roof RailsBody Colour Door HandlesCarry Back MhevChrome Window SurroundCoastdown And Run-In OptimizationCompass BadgeDeep Tint Privacy GlassDoor Mirrors: Power Adjustable And Folding, Heated With Auto Folding Function And IndicatorsExterior Door Mirrors With Heating ElementFront Fascia/Belly Pan Skid PlateGloss Black Exterior Door MirrorsHeadlamp Leveling SystemHeadlamp Off Time DelayHeated Rear WindowJeep BadgeLed Front Fog LampsLed Rear LightsLed Reflector Headlamps High With Segmented DrlLed Tail LightsLimited BadgeLower Bodyside Cladding In BlackPartial Body Cover ProtectionPower Windows - Driver And Passenger Express Up/DownRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear FasciaRear Fog LampsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windshield Washer/WiperRemovable Short Mast AntennaSmartbeam HeadlightsThird Brake LightTrailer Sway DampingUk Front Number Plate BracketWindshield Wiper De-Icer
- 12V Auxiliary Power Outlet - 2Nd Row3 Rear Seat Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row6 Way Manual Adjust Front Passenger Seat60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAll Weather Floormats With Jeep LogoCargo Area LightsCargo Compartment CarpetCargo Compartment CoverCargo Compartment OrganiserCargo Load FloorCargo Tie Down LoopsCentre Console With Sliding ArmrestCentre Rear 3 Point Seat BeltChild Seat Anchorage PointsCloth/Vinyl UpholsteryCoat HooksDash InsulationDriver Assist HandleDriver Seat 6 Way Manual AdjustDriver Seat Height AdjustDual Zone Temperature Control With Preconditioning Capability And HeaterFold Flat Front Passenger SeatFront Head RestraintsFront Height-Adjust SeatbeltsFront Map Pocket Led LampsFront Map Reading LightsFront Seats Back Map PocketsFull Length Centre ConsoleGlovebox LightGlovebox With Damped DoorHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated Door Entry SystemInterior Door Handle Led LampsInternal Rear Grab HandlesLeather Wrapped Gear KnobNo AlternatorOverhead ConsoleOverhead Dome Led LampsPassenger Assist HandlesPower 2-Way Driver Lumbar AdjustmentRear Air Conditioning And Heater VentsRear Seat Armrest With CupholderSingle Front Passenger SeatSpare Wheel Storage InsulationSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTilt/Telescopic Steering ColumnVinyl Wrap Steering Wheel
- Aeb With Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionAll Speed Traction ControlAutomatic Electronic Hold BrakeDriver's Front AirbagDual Note Electric HornsDual Tyre Pressure - Lum ChangesElectrical Steering Column Shaft LockElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlEnergy Recovery SystemFront And Rear Side Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger AirbagFront Side AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistJeep Call Assistance LabelPassenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchRain Brake SupportRear Door Child Protection LocksRear Seat Belt ReminderTyre Pressure Monitoring Display
- Capless Fuel FillerOccupant Detection SystemPassive Entry And Keyless Go (Key Fob Without Panic Button)Power Locking Fuel Filler DoorPremium Security Alarm
- Front And Rear Air VentsSpeakers In Satin Chrome Silver
- Minimum Kerbweight1935 kgGross Vehicle Weight2475 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)37 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1250 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMax. Loading Weight540 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)420 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load68 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1230 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4404 cmWidth1819 cmWheelbase2636 cmWidth (including mirrors)2033 cmHeight1645 cmHeight (including roof rails)1649 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.3 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP240 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW177 kwEngine Power - RPM5750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270 nmEngine Torque - RPM1850 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)70 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)86.5 mmCC1332 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionAutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesLimitedCoin DescriptionT4 Gse 4xe PhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733eBadge Power240Badge Engine CC1.3 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R18Tyre Size Rear235/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh11.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonBattery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearUsable Battery Capacity11.4Maximum Charging Rate - kW2.3
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb44WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL44WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH47
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.9WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb148.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.