Jeep Renegade Hatchback1.5 e-Hybrid Limited 5 Doors DCT
- Adaptive Cruise ControlApple Car Play/Android AutoEcall Emergency Call SystemElectric Servo Assisted SteeringForward Collision Warning Plus With MitigationInstrument Cluster With 7" Colour Tft DisplayIntegrated Body ComputerLane Departure Warning PlusOdometerRadio/Navigation System With 8.4" TouchscreenRev CounterSpeed Limiter Push Button On Steering WheelSpeedometerTachometerTraffic Sign RecognitionUconnect Live Service
- Alternator DefaultBattery Run Down ProtectionDct TransmissionElectronic Roll MitigationSmart Alternator
- 2Nd Row Fully Functional Usb Port6 SpeakersDab Digital Audio BroadcastMedia Hub With Usb And Aux InputSteering Wheel Control With Bluetooth
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic Components 1Active Shutter GrilleAspheric Door MirrorsAuto HeadlightsBody Colour Door HandlesCoastdown And Run-In OptimizationDay Light Opening MoldingsEco InnovationElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsFront License Plate BracketFront Towing EyeHalogen HeadlampsIntegrated AntennaLabel "I Am Jeep"Lower Body Side CladdingNew Front Rails For Getrag GearboxPainted External Rear View MirrorsPartial Cellophane Transport Protection 2Rain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof RailsSide Repeater Lamp In Exterior MirrorsSilver Glossy Grille RingsSilver Glossy Rear ValanceSolar GlassTailgate HandleTowing Eye BracketsTrailer Sway Damping
- 12V Power Point In Centre Console12V Power Point In Luggage Area3 Point Rear Seatbelts With Load Limiter3 Rear Head Restraints3 Rear Height Adjustable Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger SeatCargo Tie Down LoopsCentre Console StorageDoor Courtesy LampsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningEco Shift ScheduleEnglish HandbookFront Centre Console Cup HoldersFront HeadrestsFront Passenger Fold Forward Seat With Soft Upholstered SeatbackFront Seat Sliding Armrest With Interior StorageInterior Grab HandlesInterior Led LightingLeather Gear KnobLight OffPtc (Positive Temp Co-Efficent) HeaterRear ArmrestRemovable Rear Parcel ShelfSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage NetsTilt/Telescopic Steering ColumnTonneau CoverVinyl Door Trim
- Aero Pack - Renegade
- AbsAll Speed Traction ControlDual Note Electric HornsDual Tyre PressureElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control With Hill Start AssistEmergency Brake AssistFront Airbags + Front Seat Mounted With Front And Rear, Side, Curtain AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsIsofix Universal Fixture For Child Safety Seat FasteningLow Drag BrakesNext Generation Front AirbagsPanic Brake AssistPassenger Airbag Disable FeatureRadio Frequency Hub Module Tyre Pressure Monitoring SystemRear Door Child Safety LocksRemoval Of High Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring Display
- DeadlockImmobiliserPremium Security AlarmRemote Control Central LockingRemote Control EntrySafe Lock (Super Blocking)
- Tyre Kit Tag - B GroupTyres Default
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.018ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb128 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh139 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel128 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1469 ccCompression Ratio12.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)71.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.2 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryDirect InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh46.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel49.6
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power130Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionE-HybridCoin SeriesLimitedGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %82Ncap Child Occupant Protection %84Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 093Ncap Pedestrian Protection %55Ncap Safety Assist %58Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.7 secEngine Power - Bhp130 bhpEngine Power - Kw96 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft177 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg24.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm240 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed119 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?YesTyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1684 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4236 mmWheelbase2570 mmWidth1805 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)Not Available
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48 litresGross Vehicle Weight1990 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1297 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)351 litresMax. Loading Weight570 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1450 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMinimum Kerbweight1420 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.07
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Jeep Renegade?
The Jeep Renegade is 4236mm long and 1805mm wide. The wheelbase is 2570mm and it is 1667mm high.Is the Jeep Renegade 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?
The is Jeep Renegade is predominantly front-wheel drive, but some of the higher-spec and more powerful versions do come with 4-wheel drive.How many passengers can you fit in the Jeep Renegade?
The Jeep Renegade has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Jeep Renegade?
The Jeep Renegade comes with a 5-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Renegade have as standard?
The Renegade is well equipped as standard, with even the basic Longitude getting plenty of kit. An 8.4-inch touchscreen is standard, along with satellite navigation, cruise control and 17-inch aluminium wheels. You also get 2-zone air conditioning, rear parking sensors, and the Android Auto and Apple CarPlay smartphone integration technology.Why is the Jeep Renegade so popular?
Impressive levels of equipment and a genuine off-road image give the Jeep instant appeal among customers. Leasing a Renegade also gives you plenty of space and, if you choose the 4xe hybrid, low running costs.Does the Jeep Renegade have parking sensors?
Rear parking sensors are included with every version of the Renegade. Even basic Longitude models have sensors in the rear bumpers. But higher-specification cars also get parking sensors at the front.What Jeep Renegade trim levels are available?
The Jeep Renegade range comprises 5 different models. The basic Longitude is joined by the Night Eagle and Limited models, as well as the Trailhawk off-road-oriented model. And there’s an 80th Anniversary model to cap off the line-up.How much boot space does the Jeep Renegade have?
The Renegade’s boot measures 351 litres, which is slightly more than you get in a Volkswagen Polo, but slightly less than you get in a Golf. It’s roomier than the Fiat 500X and only marginally smaller than a Toyota C-HR.