Jeep Wrangler Hard Top2.0 GME Rubicon 4 Doors Auto8
- 240 Amp Heavy Duty Alternator650 Amp Free Maintenance BatteryActive Speed Limiting DeviceApple Car Play/Android AutoConnected Services (E-Call)Emergency Response Assistance SystemExterior Temperature GaugeInstrument Cluster With 7" Colour Tft DisplayJeep MapcareOff Road Plus ModeParksense Rear Park Assist SystemParkview Rear Backup CameraPower SteeringSelect Speed ControlTrip ComputerUconnect 8.4" With Navigation With Dab+ RadioUconnect Live - EuropeVehicle Information Centre
- E-Locker Rear AxleElectronic Front Sway Bar DisconnectFront Differential-Electronic Lock With Axle DisconnectGasoline Particulate Filter
- Global Telematics Box Module (Tbm)Steering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Port
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto High BeamAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Colour Fender FlaresBlack Door MirrorsBlack Front And Rear BumpersBlack Fuel Filler DoorBody Colour Front Grille With Accent Colour Grille & Headlamp ThroatsCentre High Mounted Stop LightComfort And Convenience Group Hardtop HeadlinerDeep Tint Sunscreen GlassExhaust System ModuleExhaust System Module IiHalogen HeadlampsHeadlamp Leveling SystemHeadlamp Off Time DelayIncandescent Tail LampsPower Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsPower Front Windows With One TouchRear BootRear Fog LampsRear Side Wing DoorsRock Protection Sill RailsRock RailsRubicon Hood DecalSide Repeater FlashersTow HooksWindshield Wipers With Intermittent And VariableWrangler Decal
- 12V Auxiliary Power Outlet In Centre Console12V Auxiliary Power Outlet In Rear2 Way Manual Adjustable Drivers Lumbar Support3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger Seat With Height, Reach, Tilt, Backrest And Headrest6 Way Manually Adjustable Drivers Seat60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAuxiliary Switch BankBright Interior AccentsCentre Console StorageClimate ControlFront Centre ArmrestFront HeadrestsHeadliner Parts ModuleIlluminated Front CupholdersIsofix Child Seat PreparationLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLed Ambient LightingLockable GloveboxRear Compartment Storage SystemRear HeadrestsRear Luggage CoverReclining Front SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage NetsStorage TraysSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTilt Adjustable Steering Column
- Heavy Duty Electrical Group Pack - Wrangler RubiconPremium Led Lighting Pack - WranglerSafety Pack With Headlamp Control - WranglerSmoker's Pack - WranglerTechnology Group Ii Pack - Wrangler
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsDriver / Front Passenger Multi Stage AirbagsElectronic Stability ControlFront Side AirbagsHill Start AssistRear Door Child Safety LocksRear Passenger Seatbelt AlertSelectable Tyre Fill AlertTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring Warning LampVehicle Dynamics Control System (Vdc)
- Keyless EntryKeyless Go With 'Push To Start' ButtonLocking Fuel Filler CapLocking Wheel NutsPremium Security AlarmThatcham Security Equipment
- 17" Black Wheels Machine Lip Alloy WheelsFull Size Spare WheelVinyl Spare Wheel Cover
- Co0.4101Co2 (G/Km)213 g/kmHc0.027Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.023Particles0.0005Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb269 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh271 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel269 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1995 ccCompression Ratio10.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)90 mmFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)28.3Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)34Ec Urban (Mpg)23.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb11Wltp - Mpg - Comb25.7
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power268Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionGmeCoin SeriesRubiconGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740DManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years7 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %50Ncap Child Occupant Protection %69Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 091Ncap Pedestrian Protection %49Ncap Safety Assist %32Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- Engine Power - Bhp268 bhpEngine Power - Kw200 kwEngine Power - Rpm5250 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft295 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg40.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm400 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3000 rpmTop Speed99 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/75 R17Tyre Size Rear255/75 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1848 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4882 mmWheelbase3008 mmWidth1894 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)Not Available
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)81 litresGross Vehicle Weight2574 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1059 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)548 litresMax. Loading Weight621 kgMax. Roof Load45 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2495 kgMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1953 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.28
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.