Jeep Wrangler Hard Top2.0 GME Sahara 4 Doors Auto8
- Active Speed Limiting DeviceApple Car Play/Android AutoConnected Services (E-Call)Emergency Response Assistance SystemExterior Temperature GaugeInstrument Cluster With 7" Colour Tft DisplayJeep MapcareParksense Rear Park Assist SystemParkview Rear Backup CameraPower SteeringSelect Speed ControlTrip ComputerUconnect 8.4" With Navigation With Dab+ RadioUconnect Live - EuropeVehicle Information Centre
- Anti-Spin Differential Rear AxleConventional Differential Front And Rear AxleGasoline Particulate Filter
- Alpine Premium Audio System With Subwoofer + 9 SpeakersGlobal Telematics Box Module (Tbm)Steering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Port
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto High BeamAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Door MirrorsBlack Front And Rear BumpersBlack Fuel Filler DoorBody Colour Fender FlaresCentre High Mounted Stop LightDeep Tint Sunscreen GlassFront And Rear Fog LampsHeadlamp Off Time DelayIncandescent Tail LampsPower Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsPower Front Windows With One TouchRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsSide Repeater FlashersTow HooksTubular Side StepsWindshield Wipers With Intermittent And VariableWrangler Decal
- 12V Auxiliary Power Outlet In Centre Console12V Auxiliary Power Outlet In Rear2 Way Manual Adjustable Drivers Lumbar Support3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger Seat With Height, Reach, Tilt, Backrest And Headrest6 Way Manually Adjustable Drivers Seat60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatBright Interior AccentsCargo Compartment Floor MatCentre Console StorageClimate ControlCloth Upholstery With Bucket Seats + Jeep LogoFront Centre ArmrestFront HeadrestsIlluminated Front CupholdersIsofix Child Seat PreparationLeather Wrapped Steering Wheel With Shift KnobLed Ambient LightingLockable GloveboxRear Compartment Storage SystemRear HeadrestsRear Luggage CoverReclining Front SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage NetsStorage TraysSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTilt Adjustable Steering Column
- Safety Pack - WranglerSmoker's Pack - WranglerTechnology Pack - Wrangler
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsDriver / Front Passenger Multi Stage AirbagsElectronic Stability ControlFront Side AirbagsHill Start AssistRear Door Child Safety LocksRear Passenger Seatbelt AlertSelectable Tyre Fill AlertTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring Warning LampVehicle Dynamics Control System (Vdc)
- Keyless EntryKeyless Go With 'Push To Start' ButtonLocking Fuel Filler CapLocking Wheel NutsPremium Security AlarmThatcham Security Equipment
- Premium Door Trim Panel
- 18" Aluminum Painted Polished Alloy WheelsFull Size Spare WheelVinyl Spare Wheel Cover
- Minimum Kerbweight1863 kgGross Vehicle Weight2494 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)81 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2495 kgMax. Loading Weight631 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)548 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load45 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1059 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.28
- Length4882 cmWidth1894 cmWheelbase3008 cmHeight1838 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)25.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)37.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)31.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb25.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP268 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW200 kwEngine Power - RPM5250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1995 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesSaharaCoin DescriptionGmeStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years7 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740dNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %50NCAP Child Occupant Protection %69NCAP Pedestrian Protection %49NCAP Safety Assist %32NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 091Badge Power268Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/70 R18Tyre Size Rear255/70 R18Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)201 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.454 g/kmHC0.044NOx0.031Particles0.0005WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb250WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH261WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL250
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.