Kia EV6 Electric Estate236kW GT Line S 77.4kWh 5 Doors AWD Auto
- 12.3" Curved Driver Display Screen12.3" Curved Touchscreen Navigation360 Degree Around View MonitorApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlAugmented Reality Head Up DisplayBlind Spot MonitorBlind-Spot Collision Avoidance Assist (Bca) With Rear Cross Traffic Assist (Rcta) And Safe Exit Assist (Sea)Bluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionDrive Mode SelectorDriver Attention WarningE-CallEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision Avoidance (Fca) - Junction CrossingForward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Fca) - City/Pedestrian/Cyclist/Junction TurningFront Parking SensorsHighway Driving Assist (Hda)Highway Driving Assist 2 (Hda2)Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (Isla)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keep AssistLow Washer Fluid WarningNavigation Based Smart Cruise Control With Stop And Go FunctionalityParking Collision Avoidance Assist (Pca)Power Assist SteeringRear Parking SensorsRemote Smart Park Assist (Rspa)Smart Power TailgateUvo ConnectWireless Mobile Phone Charger
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard Charger5M Type 2 To Type 2 Charging CableType 2 To 3 Pin Charger
- 4 X Front Usb Charge PortMeridan Premium Sound System With 14 Speakers And Active Sound Design (Asd)Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb Port For Connection Of A Media Device
- 3Rd Brake LightAll Round Electric Windows With Drivers Auto Up/Down FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Side SillsBody Colour Exterior Door Handles - Flush AutoBody Coloured Door GarnishDeluxe Door Scuff PlatesDual Led Headlights With Adaptive Driving BeamElectrically Folding/Adjustable/Heated Door Mirrors With Led IndicatorsGt Exterior StylingHeated Rear WindowHigh Gloss Black BeltlineHigh Gloss Black Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Rear Fog LightsPanoramic Sunroof With Tilting And Sliding FunctionRain Sensing Front WipersRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With Led High Mounted Brake LightSolar Glass Windshield
- 1 X Luggage Compartment 12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 X Front 12V Socket60:40 Split Remote Folding Rear SeatsAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsAlloy PedalsAmbient LightingCentre Console CupholdersCentre Console With Open Storage Compartment And ArmrestCloth HeadliningDriver And Front Passenger Premium Relaxion SeatsDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Led Vanity MirrorsDriver Power Adjusted Memory Seat With Front Passenger Power Seat With 2-Way Electric LumbarDual Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Door StorageFront And Rear Luggage Area Led LightsFront Cabin Led LightFront Seat Back PocketsHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated GloveboxIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLuggage Area Load CoverLuggage BoardLuggage Net HooksMetal Paint Interior Door HandlesOuter 2Nd Row Heated SeatsPaddle Shift For Drive Mode SelectRear Cabin Led LightRear Centre Armrest With CupholderSingle Front Passenger SeatSki ThroughSuede/Vegan Leather UpholsteryTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelVegan Leather Trimmed Steering WheelVentilated Front Seats
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsAutomatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactBrake Assist SystemCentre Side Front AirbagsDual Shell HornElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront Centre AirbagFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Seatbelt Pre-TensionersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Multi Collision Brake AssistRear Door Child Safety LocksTwin Curtain AirbagTwin Front AirbagTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle 2 LoadVehicle Stability Management
- Anti Theft AlarmEngine ImmobiliserEngine Start/Stop Button With Smart Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- 20" Black Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2090 kgGross Vehicle Weight2530 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Loading Weight440 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)480 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4695 cmWidth1890 cmWheelbase2900 cmHeight1550 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.2 secTop Speed114 mphEngine Power - BHP321 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW236 kwEngine Power - RPM6800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT446Engine Torque - NM605 nmEngine Torque - MKG61.7
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt Line SStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740aService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %87NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power321Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front255/45 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmNoise Level dB(A)68
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1965Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.8Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)440Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)73Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)18Battery Charge Type 4 kW350Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years7Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh77.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City629WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb483WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City13.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City4.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City391WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb300Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationFront
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Kia EV6 a good car?The Kia EV6 picked up the industry's version of an Oscar, bagging the title of the What Car? Car Of The Year for 2022. That tells you just how incredibly good and revolutionary this Korean electric vehicle truly is.Is there a really fast version of the Kia EV6?So far, there's a 228hp model and a 325hp variant, and neither is what you'd call slow. The former does 0-62mph in 7.3 seconds, while the latter dashes to the benchmark in 5.2 seconds. However, towards the end of 2022, a phenomenal 585hp version called the Kia EV6 GT is slated to arrive, capable of running 0-62mph in just 3.5 seconds and going on to a 161mph top speed.Is the Kia EV6 well equipped?Yes, even base-spec EV6 Air models have 19-inch alloys, twin 12.3-inch TFT displays in the cabin, a heated steering wheel and front seats, vegan leather upholstery, adaptive cruise control, LED headlights, a 6-speaker sound system, keyless entry and go, rear parking sensors, a reversing camera and a whole host of advanced driver assist safety aids, among more. Up-spec GT-Line and GT-Line S cars only build on this generous entry-level equipment bundle.Is the Kia EV6 practical?With its long body and 2900mm wheelbase, the Kia EV6 has loads of room onboard for passengers and it even has a decent 490-litre boot, rising to 1300 litres if you fold the rear seats down. Up front is another 52 litres of stowage in the front-wheel-drive models, this figure reduced to 20 litres if you specify an all-wheel-drive powertrain. Furthermore, there are plenty of useful and sizeable storage compartments and solutions inside the passenger compartment.Is the Kia EV6 reliable?It's too new a car to say with any surety at this stage, but it's a Kia (big tick) and it's electric (even bigger tick) and, on top of all that, it is also covered by the manufacturer's noted 7-year warranty. So there's very, very little chance the EV6 will ever let you down badly.