Kia EV6 Electric Estate424kW GT 77.4kWh 5 Doors AWD Auto
- 12.3" Curved Driver Display Screen12.3" Curved Touchscreen Navigation360 Degree Around View MonitorApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlAugmented Reality Head Up DisplayBlind Spot MonitorBlind-Spot Collision Avoidance Assist (Bca) With Rear Cross Traffic Assist (Rcta) And Safe Exit Assist (Sea)Bluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionDrive Mode Integrated ControlDrive Mode SelectorDriver Attention WarningE-CallEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision Avoidance (Fca) - Junction CrossingForward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Fca) - City/Pedestrian/Cyclist/Junction TurningFront Parking SensorsHighway Driving Assist (Hda)Highway Driving Assist 2 (Hda2)Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (Isla)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keep AssistLow Washer Fluid WarningNavigation Based Smart Cruise Control With Stop And Go FunctionalityParking Collision Avoidance Assist (Pca)Power Assist SteeringRear Parking SensorsRemote Smart Park Assist (Rspa)Smart Power TailgateUvo ConnectWireless Mobile Phone Charger
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard Charger5M Type 2 To Type 2 Charging CableElectronic Controlled SuspensionElectronic Limited Slip DifferentialType 2 To 3 Pin Charger
- 4 X Front Usb Charge PortMeridan Premium Sound System With 14 Speakers And Active Sound Design (Asd)Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb Port For Connection Of A Media Device
- All Round Electric Windows With Drivers Auto Up/Down FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Side SillsBody Colour Exterior Door Handles - Flush AutoBody Coloured Door GarnishDeluxe Door Scuff PlatesDual Led Headlights With Adaptive Driving BeamElectrically Folding/Adjustable/Heated Door Mirrors With Led IndicatorsGt Exterior Styling With Neon Green Brake CalipersHeated Rear WindowHigh Gloss Black BeltlineHigh Gloss Black Door MirrorsHigh Level Led Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Rear Fog LightsPremium PaintRain Sensing Front WipersRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With Led High Mounted Brake LightRear WiperSolar Glass Windshield
- 1 X Front 12V Socket1 X Luggage Compartment 12V Socket3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60:40 Split Remote Folding Rear SeatsAlloy PedalsAmbient LightingCentre Console CupholdersCentre Console With Open Storage Compartment And ArmrestCloth HeadliningDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Led Vanity MirrorsDual Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Door StorageFront And Rear Luggage Area Led LightsFront Bucket SeatsFront Cabin Led LightFront Fixed HeadrestsFront Seat Back PocketsHeat PumpHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated GloveboxIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLuggage Area Load CoverLuggage BoardLuggage Net HooksManual Adjustable Driver And Front Passenger SeatMetal Paint Interior Door HandlesOuter 2Nd Row Heated SeatsPaddle Shift For Drive Mode SelectRear Cabin Led LightRear Centre Armrest With CupholderSingle Front Passenger SeatSki ThroughSuede Effect Upholstery With Neon Green StitchingTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelVegan Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsAutomatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactBrake Assist SystemCentre Side Front AirbagsDual Shell HornElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront Centre AirbagFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Seatbelt Pre-TensionersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Multi Collision Brake AssistRear Door Child Safety LocksTwin Curtain AirbagTwin Front AirbagTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle 2 LoadVehicle Stability Management
- Anti Theft AlarmEngine ImmobiliserEngine Start/Stop Button With Smart Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- 21" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Length4695 cmWidth1890 cmWheelbase2900 cmHeight1550 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.5 secTop Speed162 mphEngine Power - BHP577 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW424 kwEngine Power - RPM6800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT546Engine Torque - NM740 nmEngine Torque - MKG75.5
- Gross Vehicle Weight2610 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)480 litresNo. of Seats5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesGtStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0745aNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %87NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power577Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R21Tyre Size Rear255/40 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmNoise Level dB(A)68
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1965Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.8Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)440Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW3.7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)73Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)18Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW350Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years7Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh77.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb423WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb22.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb263Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationFrontMaximum Charging Rate - kW350
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Kia EV6 GT with a fully charged battery?The Kia EV6 GT has a 77kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 263 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 220 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Kia EV6 GT has an official WLTP range of up to 263 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 195 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Kia EV6 GT will achieve a real-world range of 220 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 165 miles in the winter months and closer to 205 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Kia EV6 GT at home?The Kia EV6 GT will charge from 0-100% in around 11 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Kia EV6 GT would take around 38 hours to charge!11 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 11 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Kia EV6 GT?Charging your Kia EV6 GT can take as little as 20 minutes with the right charger. The Kia EV6 GT is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 250kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 20 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Kia EV6 GT?The Kia EV6 GT is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Kia EV6 GT accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Kia EV6 GT accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 250kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Kia EV6 GT?The Kia EV6 GT comes with two charging cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers and can charge the car quicker 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.Is the Kia EV6 GT automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Kia EV6 GT have?The Kia EV6 GT has a maximum power output of 424kW which equates to 568 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Kia EV6 GT?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Kia EV6 GT would cost £26.18. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £48.51 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Kia EV6 GT will cost approximately £1,190 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £988 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £83 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Kia EV6 GT and does it cover the battery?The Kia EV6 GT comes with a 7-year or 100,000-mile vehicle warranty, which also covers the vehicle’s battery. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Kia EV6 GT?The Kia EV6 GT comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Smart Cruise Control, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Dual Zone Air-Con, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Rear Parking Sensors, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors, Lane Keep Assist and Rear View Camera. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.