Kia Niro Estate1.6 GDi Hybrid 2 5 Doors DCT
- 10.25" Tft Lcd Cluster8" Touch ScreenAdaptive Smart Cruise Control Function (Scc) With Stop And GoApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlDigital ClockDrive Mode SelectorE-CallEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Start/Stop ButtonForward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Fca) - City/Pedestrian/Cyclist/Junction TurningIntelligent Speed Limit AssistLane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keep AssistMotor Driven Power SteeringRear Parking SensorsReversing CameraTailgateTrip Computer With Distance/Fuel Consumption/Average Speed
- Sports H-Matic Automatic
- 'Shark Fin' Mobile Antenna2 Type C Usb Ports On Front Seats2 Usb Ports In Centre Console Including 1 Type C6 SpeakersBluetooth With Music StreamingDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Acoustic WindshieldAll Round Electric Windows With Drivers Auto Up/Down FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Beltline MouldingsBlack Embossed CladdingBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesDual Led Headlights (Low And High Projection)Electric Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear Silver Skid PlatesHeated Rear Window With TimerLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Third Brake LightManual Folding Door MirrorsRain SensorRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperRoof RailsSolar GlassStandard Door Scuff PlatesWelcome And Follow-Me Home Light FunctionalityWindscreen Washer Level Warning
- 12V Socket In Front12V Socket In Luggage Compartment3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split/Folding 2Nd Row Of SeatsAir FilterAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsArtificial Leather Centre Console Storage BoxArtificial Leather Steering WheelBulb Type Overhead Console Lamp With Sunglasses CaseCentre Console CupholderCloth UpholsteryDriver Seat Manual AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Door StorageH-Matic Gear SelectionIlluminated GloveboxInterior Door Lock/Unlock FunctionIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLuggage Area LampLuggage Area Load CoverLuggage BoardMetal Paint Interior Door HandlesPassenger Seat Height AdjusterSeatback Pocket - DriverSeatback Pocket - Front PassengerShift By Wire SbwSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Towing Pack - Niro
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsAutomatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactDrivers Knee AirbagDual Shell HornElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Manual Rear Child LocksRear Seat Alert SystemTraction ControlTwin Curtain Airbags With Roll Over SensorTwin Front And Side AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserDeadlocksLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Door Locking With Fold Away KeySpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Warranty - 7 Years/ 100,000 Miles
- Metal Paint Centre Fascia
- 16" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1474 kgGross Vehicle Weight1940 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Loading Weight466 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)451 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1445 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4420 cmWidth1825 cmHeight1545 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.4 secTop Speed102 mphEngine Power - BHP139 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW102 kwEngine Power - RPM5700 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT195.5Engine Torque - NM265 nmEngine Torque - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27
- Coin Series2Coin DescriptionGdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720aService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %83NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %57NCAP Safety Assist %59NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power139Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1580 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.037 g/kmHC0.007NOx0.005Particles0.0018WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb100
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.32Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- WLTP - MPG - Low65.7WLTP - MPG - Medium76.3WLTP - MPG - High74.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb64.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium3.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High3.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.4
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.