Kia Niro Estate1.6 GDi PHEV 3 5 Doors DCT
- 10.25" Touch Screen Satellite Navigation With European Mapping And Traffic Messaging Channel7" Full Supervision Cluster With Tft Colour DisplayAdaptive Smart Cruise Control Function (Scc) With Stop And GoApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlDigital ClockDrive Mode SelectorDriver Attention WarningEmergency Call ServiceEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision Avoidance AssistFront Parking SensorsKia Connected Services Featuring Tomtom LiveLane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keep AssistMotor Driven Power SteeringRear Parking SensorsReversing CameraSpeed LimiterTrip Computer With Distance/Fuel Consumption/Average SpeedUvo ConnectWireless Smartphone Charger
- 'Shark Fin' Mobile Antenna6 SpeakersBluetooth With Music StreamingDab Radio With Mp3Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb Connection Located In Centre ConsoleUsb Port
- All Round Electric Windows With Drivers And Front Passenger Auto Up/Down FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Beltline MouldingsBlack Side SillsBlack Wheel Arch MouldingsBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured/High Gloss Door MirrorsChrome Door HandlesDriver's Side Wide Angle MirrorElectrically Folding/Adjustable/Heated Door Mirrors With Led IndicatorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Fog LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Third Brake LightManual Headlight LevellingMatt Black Radiator GrillePrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateProjector HeadlampsRain Sensing Front WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperRoof RailsSolar GlassVariable Front Intermittent WipersWaistline Chrome CoatingWelcome And Follow-Me Home Light Functionality
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 X Passenger Assist Grips60/40 Split/Folding 2Nd Row Of Seats8 Way Electric Adjustable Drivers SeatAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsAluminium Door Scuff PlatesBulb Type Overhead Console Lamp With Sunglasses CaseCentre Console Storage BoxCentre Room LampCupholders In Rear ArmrestDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDrivers Seat Power Lumbar SupportDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Door StorageFront/Rear Centre ArmrestsHeadlining In Light GreyHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHigh Gloss Black Lower Console TrimHigh Gloss Black Steering Wheel TrimIlluminated Ignition Key HoleInterior Door Lock/Unlock FunctionIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLeather Trimmed Door ArmrestsLeather Trimmed Steering WheelLeather Trimmed Steering Wheel And GearshiftLeather UpholsteryLuggage Area LampLuggage Area Load CoverLuggage Net HooksPaddle ShiftsPassenger Seat Height AdjusterSatin Finish Inner Door HandlesSeatback Pocket - DriverSeatback Pocket - Front PassengerSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelUnder Floor Storage BoxVentiliation Ducts To Rear Compartment
- Towing Pack - Niro
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsAutomatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactDrivers Knee AirbagElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Manual Child Lock In Rear DoorsTraction ControlTwin Curtain Airbags With Roll Over SensorTwin Front And Side AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserDeadlocksLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Door Locking With Fold Away KeySpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- High Gloss Black Centre FasciaHigh Gloss Black Door Inserts
- 16" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1594 kgGross Vehicle Weight2000 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Loading Weight406 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)324 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1322 litres
- Length4355 cmWidth1805 cmWheelbase2700 cmHeight1535 cmHeight (including roof rails)1545 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.4 secTop Speed107 mphEngine Power - BHP139 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW104 kwEngine Power - RPM5700 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT195Engine Torque - NM265 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27
- Coin Series3Coin DescriptionGdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %81NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power139Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1580 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)29 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70CO0.075 g/kmHC0.025NOx0.008Particles0.0001
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)135Battery Charge Type 1 kW3.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years7Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh8.9Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb48WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb30Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationFront
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb31WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL31WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH31
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb201.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.