Kia Niro Estate1.6 GDi PHEV 3 5 Doors DCT
- 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation4.2" Supervision Colour Cluster DisplayAdaptive Smart Cruise Control Function (Scc) With Stop And GoApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlBlind Spot Collision Avoidance AssistDrive Mode Select (Eco, Sport)E-CallEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Fca) - City/Pedestrian/Cyclist/Junction TurningFront Parking SensorsHighway Driving Assist (Hda)Kia Connect (Uvo)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keep AssistMotor Driven Power SteeringRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking SensorsReversing Camera With Dynamic Guide LinesSafe Exit Warning (Sew)Speed Limit AssistTailgateTrip Computer With Distance/Fuel Consumption/Average SpeedWireless Smartphone Charger
- 220V Ac Inverter
- 'Shark Fin' Mobile Antenna2 Type C Usb Ports On Front Seats2 Usb Ports In Centre Console Including 1 Type C6 SpeakersBluetooth With Music StreamingDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Acoustic WindshieldAll Round Electric Windows With Drivers And Front Passenger Auto Up/Down And Safety FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Beltline MouldingsBlack Grille With Chrome SurroundBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesDual Led Headlights (Low And High Projection)Electric Heated Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear Skid Plate - ChromeFront Fog LightsHeated Rear Window With TimerHigh Gloss Black CladdingHigh Gloss Black Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Third Brake LightPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRain Sensing Front WipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperRoof RailsSolar Glass WindscreenWelcome And Follow-Me Home Light FunctionalityWindscreen Washer Level Warning
- 12V Socket In Front12V Socket In Luggage Compartment3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split/Folding 2Nd Row Of SeatsAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsArtificial Leather Centre Console Storage BoxArtificial Leather Steering WheelBulb Type Overhead Console Lamp With Sunglasses CaseCentre Console CupholderChrome Coating Interior Door HandlesCloth / Artificial Leather UpholsteryDriver's Power Adjustable SeatDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDrivers Seat Power Lumbar SupportDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Door StorageHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated GloveboxInterior Door Lock/Unlock FunctionIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLuggage Area LampLuggage Area Load CoverLuggage BoardPaddle ShiftsPassenger Seat Height AdjusterRear ArmrestSeatback Pocket - DriverSeatback Pocket - Front PassengerShift By Wire SbwSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelVentiliation Ducts To Rear Compartment
- Towing Pack - Niro
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsAutomatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactCentre Side Front AirbagsCurtain And Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Shell HornElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Manual Rear Child LocksRear Seat Alert SystemTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserDeadlocksEngine Start/Stop Button With Smart Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Warranty - 7 Years/ 100,000 Miles
- Metal Chopped Carbon Centre Fascia
- 18" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1594 kgGross Vehicle Weight2060 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)37 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Loading Weight466 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)348 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1342 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4420 cmWidth1825 cmHeight1545 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.8 secTop Speed100 mphEngine Power - BHP180 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW132 kwEngine Power - RPM5700 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT195.5Engine Torque - NM265 nmEngine Torque - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27
- Coin Series3Coin DescriptionGdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723aService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %75NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power180Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1580 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.037 g/kmHC0.008NOx0.006Particles0.0003
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)175Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW3.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years7Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh11.1NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles38Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb13.6WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb61WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.6WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb38Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationFrontMaximum Charging Rate - kW3.3
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb21
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb0.9WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb313.9
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Kia Niro Estate Front-Wheel Drive or Rear-Wheel Drive?All Kia Niro cars are front-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Kia Niro Estate achieve?The Kia Niro Estate is extremely efficient, with combined fuel economy of around 64.2mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Kia Niro Estate?All Kia Niro cars have 5 seats, so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Kia Niro Estate?Kia offers a 7- year or 100,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty on all of their vehicles.What driver assistance technology does the Kia Niro Estate have as standard?The all-new Niro 2 comes full of driver assistance technology as standard. Including rear parking sensors, reversing camera, forward collision – avoidance assist, smart cruise control with stop & go. Moving up to the Niro 3 which in addition to the 2 comes with front parking sensors, heated front seats & steering wheel. The higher-spec model ‘4’ has remote smart parking assist and power opening tailgate. *Depending on the trim level of the Kia Niro you choose, the driver assistance technology is likely to vary. That’s why we always recommend checking the Standard features on your desired specific vehicle specification.Does the Kira Niro Estate have parking sensors?The Kira Niro comes with rear parking sensors and a reversing camera with dynamic guide lines as standard.What trim levels are available?Kia keeps things quite simple with 3 main trim specs for the all-new Niro starting well equipped with the entry level 2 moving into higher trim 3 and top-trim 4.How much boot space does the Kia Niro have?The Kia Niro has a spacious 451-litre boot. In addition to this, the rear seat backs split 60:40 and fold completely flat for even more space. With the underfloor box for storage, valuables can be stowed and kept out of view.