Kia Niro Estate1.6 GDi PHEV 4 5 Doors DCT
- 10.25" Supervision Colour Cluster Display10.25" Touchscreen Satellite NavigationAdaptive Smart Cruise Control Function (Scc) With Stop And GoApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlBlind Spot Collision Avoidance AssistDrive Mode Select (Eco, Sport)E-CallEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Fca) - City/Pedestrian/Cyclist/Junction TurningFront Parking SensorsHead Up DisplayHighway Driving Assist (Hda)Kia Connect (Uvo)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keep AssistMotor Driven Power SteeringParking Collision Avoidance Assist (Pca)Power Opening/Closing TailgateRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking SensorsRemote Smart Parking AssistReversing Camera With Dynamic Guide LinesSafe Exit Warning (Sew)Speed Limit AssistTrip Computer With Distance/Fuel Consumption/Average SpeedWireless Smartphone Charger
- 220V Ac Inverter
- 'Shark Fin' Mobile Antenna2 Front Usb Charge Port (One For C-Type/One For Usb)2 Type C Usb Ports On Front Seats6 SpeakersBluetooth With Music StreamingDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Acoustic WindshieldAll Round Electric Windows With Drivers And Front Passenger Auto Up/Down And Safety FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Grille With Chrome SurroundBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesDeluxe Door Scuff PlatesDual Led Headlights (Low And High Projection)Electric Heated Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear Skid Plate - ChromeFront Fog LightsHeated Rear Window With TimerHigh Gloss Black CladdingHigh Gloss Black Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Third Brake LightOne Touch Single Tilting/Sliding Power SunroofPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRain Sensing Front WipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperRoof RailsSolar Glass WindscreenWelcome And Follow-Me Home Light FunctionalityWindscreen Washer Level Warning
- 12V Socket In Front12V Socket In Luggage Compartment3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60:40 Split Remote Folding Rear SeatsAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsAluminium PedalsArtificial Leather Centre Console Storage BoxArtificial Leather Steering WheelCentre Console CupholderChrome Coating Interior Door HandlesDriver And Front Passenger Power Adjusted SeatDriver Power Adjusted Memory SeatDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDrivers Seat Power Lumbar SupportDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Door StorageHeated Front SeatsHeated Outer Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated GloveboxInterior Door Lock/Unlock FunctionIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLed Overhead Console, 2Nd Row And Luggage LampLuggage Area Load CoverLuggage BoardPaddle ShiftsPassenger Premium Relaxation SeatPower Adjustable Lumbar Support On Front Passenger SeatRear ArmrestSeatback Pocket - DriverSeatback Pocket - Front PassengerShift By Wire SbwSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelVegan Leather UpholsteryVentilated Front SeatsVentiliation Ducts To Rear Compartment
- Towing Pack - Niro
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsAutomatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactCentre Side Front AirbagsCurtain And Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Shell HornElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Manual Rear Child LocksRear Seat Alert SystemTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserDeadlocksEngine Start/Stop Button With Smart Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Warranty - 7 Years/ 100,000 Miles
- Centre Fascia Chopped Carbon
- 18" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh11.1Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)175Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw3.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw3.3Nedc Maximum Ev Range Miles38Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years7Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb13.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb4.5Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb61Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb38
- Co0.037Hc0.008Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)68Nox0.006Particles0.0003Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb22
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1580 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb282.5
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.6 ccBadge Power180Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionGdiCoin Series4Generation Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724ANcap Adult Occupant Protection %91Ncap Child Occupant Protection %84Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %75Ncap Safety Assist %60Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years7 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.8 secEngine Power - Bhp180 bhpEngine Power - Kw132 kwEngine Power - Rpm5700 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft195.5 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg27 mkgEngine Torque - Nm265 nmEngine Torque - Rpm4400 rpmTop Speed100 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1545 mmLength4420 mmWidth1825 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)37 litresGross Vehicle Weight2060 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1342 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)348 litresMax. Loading Weight466 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMinimum Kerbweight1594 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Kia Niro Estate Front-Wheel Drive or Rear-Wheel Drive?
All Kia Niro cars are front-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Kia Niro Estate achieve?
The Kia Niro Estate is extremely efficient, with combined fuel economy of around 64.2mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Kia Niro Estate?
All Kia Niro cars have 5 seats, so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the Kia Niro Estate?
Kia offers a 7- year or 100,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty on all of their vehicles.What driver assistance technology does the Kia Niro Estate have as standard?
The all-new Niro 2 comes full of driver assistance technology as standard. Including rear parking sensors, reversing camera, forward collision – avoidance assist, smart cruise control with stop & go. Moving up to the Niro 3 which in addition to the 2 comes with front parking sensors, heated front seats & steering wheel. The higher-spec model ‘4’ has remote smart parking assist and power opening tailgate.
*Depending on the trim level of the Kia Niro you choose, the driver assistance technology is likely to vary. That’s why we always recommend checking the Standard features on your desired specific vehicle specification.Does the Kira Niro Estate have parking sensors?
The Kira Niro comes with rear parking sensors and a reversing camera with dynamic guide lines as standard.What trim levels are available?
Kia keeps things quite simple with 3 main trim specs for the all-new Niro starting well equipped with the entry level 2 moving into higher trim 3 and top-trim 4.How much boot space does the Kia Niro have?
The Kia Niro has a spacious 451-litre boot. In addition to this, the rear seat backs split 60:40 and fold completely flat for even more space. With the underfloor box for storage, valuables can be stowed and kept out of view.