Kia Picanto Hatchback1.0 2 5 Doors [4 seats]
- 3.8" Monochrome Audio Display With Rds And Dab4.2" Supervision Monochrome Cluster DisplayEmergency Call ServiceEmergency Stop Signalling SystemExternal Temperature GaugeForward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Fca) - CityMotor Driven Power SteeringTachometerTailgateTrip Computer
- 4 Speaker Audio SystemBluetooth With Music StreamingSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb Ports For Connection Of A Media Device
- Automatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Radiator Grille With Chrome SurroundBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Mirrors And Door HandlesDay/Night Rear View MirrorDaytime Running LightsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Drivers's Auto Up/Down FunctionHeadlamp LevellingHeated Rear WindowHigh Mount Brake LightMfr - Multi Focus Reflector Halogen Headlights With Black BezelRain SensorRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeSpeed Variable Front WipersTinted GlassVisible Vin PlateWelcome And Follow-Me Home Light Functionality
- 1 X Rear Coat Hook12V Power Point Front2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 X Passenger Assist Grips60/40 Split/Folding 2Nd Row Of SeatsAll Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsCupholders In Centre ConsoleDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorDriver Seat Height AdjustFront Cabin LightsGloveboxHigh Gloss Lower Centre Fascia Trim, Door Armrest And Air VentsIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLeather Trimmed Steering Wheel And GearshiftLuggage Area LightLuggage Area Parcel ShelfManual Air ConditioningPassenger Front Seatback PocketsPremium Cloth UpholsterySilver Paint Finished Interior Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger SeatSlide/Reclining Front SeatsTilt Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Advanced Driver Assistance Pack - Picanto
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs/EbdAutomatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactDual Front AirbagsEsc + Bas + Vsm + HacFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Seatbelt Height AdjustersFront Seatbelt PretensionersHill Hold ControlHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Knee AirbagsRear Child Proof Door LocksSeatbelt WarningSide Impact ProtectionTorque Vectoring Brake Based And Straight Line Stability (Sls)Traction ControlTwin Curtain AirbagsTwin Front AirbagsTwin Front Side AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft AlarmEngine ImmobiliserFolding KeyLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Door Locking
- 14" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Co0.291Hc0.022Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)70Nox0.013ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb110 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh118 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel109 g/km
- CamshaftSohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc998 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineEngine CodeG3ld-6DEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears5 SpeedTransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel4.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh4.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium4.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel4.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb58.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh56.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel60.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High53.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh49Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel53.7Wltp - Mpg - High67.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh63.6Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel67.9Wltp - Mpg - Low48.7Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh47.1Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel48.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium62.8Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh58.6Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel63.9
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power66Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Series2Generation Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 073AManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %79Ncap Child Occupant Protection %64Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 093Ncap Pedestrian Protection %54Ncap Safety Assist %25Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years7 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 60 Mph (Secs)14.1 secEngine Power - Bhp66 bhpEngine Power - Kw49 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft71 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg9.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm96 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3750 rpmTop Speed100 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front175/65 R14Tyre Size Rear175/65 R14Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type14" Alloy
- Height1485 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength3595 mmWheelbase2400 mmWidth1595 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)Not Available
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35 litresGross Vehicle Weight1320 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1010 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)255 litresMax. Loading Weight346 kgMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight974 kgNo. Of Seats4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.