Kia Rio Hatchback1.0 T GDi 2 5 Doors
- 8" Touch ScreenApple Car Play/Android AutoCruise Control + Speed LimiterDigital ClockElectric Power SteeringEmergency Call ServiceEmergency Stop Signalling SystemGear Selection IndicatorManual Speed Limit Assist (Mlsa)Outside Temperature DisplayRear Parking SensorReversing Camera System With Dynamic Guidelines (Integrated Into Centre Fascia Screen)TachometerTailgateTrip ComputerVoice Control SystemWindscreen Washer Level Indicator
- Intelligent Stop And Go
- 6 SpeakersBluetooth Connectivity Including Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioFront Usb For Media ConnectionRear Usb PortSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- 3Rd Brake LightAeroblade-Type Front WipersAutomatic Lighting ControlBi-Function Projection HeadlightsBlack Grille With Chrome SurroundBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Door MirrorsCornering LightElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsFront Electric Windows With Driver's Auto Up/Down FunctionHeadlamp LevellingHeated Rear WindowLed Daytime Running LightsLed Indicators In Door MirrorsProjection Front Fog LightsRear Electric WindowsRear Fog LampRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeSpeed Variable Front WipersTinted GlassWelcome And Follow-Me Home Light Functionality
- 3 Passenger Assist Grips3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split/Folding 2Nd Row Of SeatsAir ConditioningAll Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsCentre Console With Storage Box And Sliding ArmrestDash Illumination Dimmer SwitchDriver's Seat Height AdjusterDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront And Rear Door Map Pockets With Bottle HolderFront Passenger Seatback PocketsFront Usb Charger Port And 12V SocketIsofix Top Tethers And Lower Anchor PointsLeather Trimmed GearshiftLeather Trimmed Steering WheelLoad Area LightLuggage Area Parcel ShelfLuggage HooksOverhead Console With Sunglasses HolderPremium Cloth UpholsterySilver Interior Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Advanced Driving Assistance Pack - Rio
- 3-Point Front Seatbelts3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (Ebd) And Brake Assist System (Bas)Automatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactCornering Brake Control (Cbc) And Straight Line Stability (Sls)Electronic Stability Control (Esc) And Vehicle Stability Management (Vsm)Front Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelt AnchorsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Passenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchRear Child Proof Door LocksSeatbelt WarningTraction ControlTwin Curtain AirbagsTwin Front AirbagsTwin Front Side AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft AlarmDeadlocking SystemEngine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Door And Tailgate Locking With Fold-Away KeySpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Silver Fascia Trim
- 15" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility System
- Co0.11Hc0.018Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)69Nox0.03Particles0.0001Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb120
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc998 ccCompression Ratio10.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)71 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)84 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low6.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5Wltp - Mpg - Comb53.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High49.6Wltp - Mpg - High64.2Wltp - Mpg - Low41.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium56.5
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power99Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionT GdiCoin Series2Generation Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 077EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %85Ncap Child Occupant Protection %84Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 093Ncap Pedestrian Protection %62Ncap Safety Assist %25Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years7 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 60 Mph (Secs)10 secEngine Power - Bhp99 bhpEngine Power - Kw74 kwEngine Power - Rpm4500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft127 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg17.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm172 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed115 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type15" Alloy
- Height1450 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4065 mmWheelbase2580 mmWidth1725 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1993 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresGross Vehicle Weight1620 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1103 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)325 litresMax. Loading Weight422 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked900 kgMinimum Kerbweight1198 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.