Kia Rio Hatchback1.0 T GDi 48V 118 3 5 Doors DCT
- 8" Touchscreen NavigationApple Car Play/Android AutoCruise Control + Speed LimiterDigital ClockDrive Mode SelectorElectric Power SteeringEmergency Call ServiceEmergency Stop Signalling SystemGear Selection IndicatorKia Connect (Uvo)Manual Speed Limit Assist (Mlsa)Outside Temperature DisplayRear Parking SensorReversing Camera System With Dynamic Guidelines (Integrated Into Centre Fascia Screen)TachometerTailgateTrip ComputerVoice Control SystemWindscreen Washer Level Indicator
- Intelligent Stop And Go
- 6 SpeakersBluetooth Connectivity Including Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioFront Usb For Media ConnectionRear Usb PortSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- 3Rd Brake LightAeroblade-Type Front WipersAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Lighting ControlBi-Function Projection HeadlightsBlack Grille With Chrome SurroundBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Door MirrorsChrome Side Window TrimCornering LightElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsFront Electric Windows With Driver's Auto Up/Down FunctionHeadlamp LevellingHeated Rear WindowLed Daytime Running LightsLed Indicators In Door MirrorsPrivacy Glass (Rear Windows And Tailgate)Projection Front Fog LightsRain Sensing Front WipersRear Electric WindowsRear Fog LampRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeSpeed Variable Front WipersTinted GlassWelcome Home Function
- 3 Passenger Assist Grips3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split/Folding 2Nd Row Of SeatsAll Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsAutomatic Air ConditioningCentre Console With Storage Box And Sliding ArmrestDash Illumination Dimmer SwitchDriver's Seat Height AdjusterDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFaux Leather UpholsteryFront And Rear Door Map Pockets With Bottle HolderFront Passenger Seatback PocketsFront Usb Charger Port And 12V SocketHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIsofix Top Tethers And Lower Anchor PointsLeather Trimmed GearshiftLeather Trimmed Steering WheelLoad Area LightLuggage Area Parcel ShelfLuggage HooksOverhead Console With Sunglasses HolderSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Advanced Driving Assistance Pack - Rio
- 3-Point Front Seatbelts3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (Ebd) And Brake Assist System (Bas)Automatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactCornering Brake Control (Cbc) And Straight Line Stability (Sls)Electronic Stability Control (Esc) And Vehicle Stability Management (Vsm)Front Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelt AnchorsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Passenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchRear Child Proof Door LocksSeatbelt WarningTraction ControlTwin Curtain AirbagsTwin Front AirbagsTwin Front Side AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft AlarmDeadlocking SystemEngine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Door And Tailgate Locking With Fold-Away KeySpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Black Faux Leather Fascia Trim
- 16" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility System
- Minimum Kerbweight1253 kgGross Vehicle Weight1680 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked900 kgMax. Loading Weight427 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)325 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1103 litres
- Length4065 cmWidth1725 cmWheelbase2580 cmWidth (including mirrors)1993 cmHeight1450 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low44.1WLTP - MPG - Medium57.6WLTP - MPG - High62.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.9 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP118 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW88 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84 mmCC998 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionAutoGears7 Speed
- Coin Series3Coin DescriptionT Gdi 48v 118Standard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 079eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %85NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %62NCAP Safety Assist %25NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power118Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70CO0.112 g/kmHC0.022NOx0.025Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb119
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.